Lingering Smell on Fingers after Fing...

Lingering Smell on Fingers after Fingering

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2008
Hello. I recently fingered a girl for the first time and during the process and afterwards on the fingers I used there was a funky smell on them even after rinsing multiple times with soap. At this point I am completely paranoid that I have some sort of STD as I went down on her as well. My question is if it is normal for there to be a lasting smell or is this a sure sign of an STD that I'm thinking of? She said she had only had sex with one guy and they were both virgins at the time, yet I tell myself everyone lies. Some clarification would be so much appreciated (at least to ease my mind until the incubation period is set so I can get tested). Thanks in advanced.

“Just Hanging around”

Since: Dec 07

Kingsland, Ga

#2 Jan 19, 2008
No, it's not an STD. She probably wasn't too fresh when you did it, don't let it discourage you from doing it again...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2008
LOL... I'd relax about it newbie. Your mind/conscience is probably playing tricks on you!

If you ARE still worried about it though, I'd go see your Doctor b/c heck, it's never a bad idea to get tested. From what most girls have said on here though, bad odours from a girl often mean it's a simple bacterial infection.... not the plague.

“Dirts Girl”

Hammond, LA

#4 Jan 19, 2008
Could be a yeast infection. That can cause it to smell funky. I think she pretty much is poor hygiene.

But, I said this on another thread and I will say it here also....

Sadly their are some people in this lovely world who have "THAT SMELL THAT LINGERS". Even if you go and wash it 2/3 times.

Your only 2 choices are:

1.)
Walk into the kitchen,
Go into the knife drawer and remove butcher knife
Proceed to chopping block and cut finger off!

(Since this procedure is a little over rated. I suggest.)

2.)
Walk into your kitchen find 'WHITE" Vinegar. And Wash!!
It seems to kill that HORRIFIC smell thats in your kitchen sink drain. So, it will kill the "STINKY POO FINGER"...

***COME AGAIN! THANK YOU!***
HHC

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2008
If it smelled bad, why did you go down on her? If she has a smell, more than likely she might have some sort of infection or simply did not bathe. Are you sure she didn't have sex before you that night?

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jan 19, 2008
HHC wrote:
If it smelled bad, why did you go down on her? If she has a smell, more than likely she might have some sort of infection or simply did not bathe. Are you sure she didn't have sex before you that night?
I don't know I was being stupid and not thinking straight. I've been reading up and it isn't a horrific smell as I've heard some claim, it was just a smell which I can't really describe but obviously not potent enough to have kept me from eating her out.

“Dirts Girl”

Hammond, LA

#7 Jan 19, 2008
Could she possibly smelled of urine? Can smell funny if she didn't clean herself properly.

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 19, 2008
Zsadist69 wrote:
Could she possibly smelled of urine? Can smell funny if she didn't clean herself properly.
No, didn't smell anything like urine as far as I could tell. Maybe I'm just overthinking this but it scares me to try again,

“Dirts Girl”

Hammond, LA

#9 Jan 19, 2008
Go to your local health unit and ask a doctor.

“...............”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 19, 2008
newbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know I was being stupid and not thinking straight. I've been reading up and it isn't a horrific smell as I've heard some claim, it was just a smell which I can't really describe but obviously not potent enough to have kept me from eating her out.
If this is new to you then maybe her smell on you fingers staying was imagination.
But if it hapens again and the smell is there even after washing with soap again I certainly would see a doctor.
Retired US Army Sergeant

Micanopy, FL

#11 Jan 19, 2008
newbie wrote:
Hello. I recently fingered a girl for the first time and during the process and afterwards on the fingers I used there was a funky smell on them even after rinsing multiple times with soap. At this point I am completely paranoid that I have some sort of STD as I went down on her as well. My question is if it is normal for there to be a lasting smell or is this a sure sign of an STD that I'm thinking of? She said she had only had sex with one guy and they were both virgins at the time, yet I tell myself everyone lies. Some clarification would be so much appreciated (at least to ease my mind until the incubation period is set so I can get tested). Thanks in advanced.
I usually lick my fingers til the fragrance goes away.
unknwock

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2008
same problem as describe but i figured she just needs to wash? its not that bad of a smell but hard to get away.. how do u tell her to wash more under there? haha

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 30, 2008
Hard to say really.

If it is strong and persistant could be thrush or summit..although there is a difference in the juices..kind of.

But that said..a ladies juices DO vary and change. I had an ex and her fanny batter was sometimes thick, sometimes thin. Sometimes very little taste other times really strong...not off putting (takes a lot to get me out of that place I can tell you ;))just strong.

Could be just a good strong bit of fanny batter. Next time put it in a cup and use it to coat some Cod fillet...makes good frying batter and the fish will disguise the smell and taste LOL

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

#14 Apr 23, 2008
sage of lurve wrote:
Hard to say really.
If it is strong and persistant could be thrush or summit..although there is a difference in the juices..kind of.
But that said..a ladies juices DO vary and change. I had an ex and her fanny batter was sometimes thick, sometimes thin. Sometimes very little taste other times really strong...not off putting (takes a lot to get me out of that place I can tell you ;))just strong.
Could be just a good strong bit of fanny batter. Next time put it in a cup and use it to coat some Cod fillet...makes good frying batter and the fish will disguise the smell and taste LOL
Lol, you are too much.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 23, 2008
butterflye25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you are too much.
Thanx...I can't believe I wrote it..the mischievous mirth demon must have possessed me :( LOL

“...............”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 23, 2008
sage of lurve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx...I can't believe I wrote it..the mischievous mirth demon must have possessed me :( LOL
You 'are' the mischievous mirth demon ,lol!

Since: Apr 08

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2008
I am usually enamored with the scent of a woman. Albeit everyone will smell different from most of my personal past experience the experience was pleasant.

Nonetheless, I would say it is safe to assume you don't anything to worry over. Although I am not a doctor or even close but will say with confidence odor alone is not a sign of an STD.

I assume from your post you also had intercourse and that is why you are refering to an incubation period?
Beasty

Simi Valley, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2008
Since we both live in the Los Angeles area.
Go do it again & then bring your unwashed finger to me so I could examin said smell, & I will give you my experienced opinion. ;)

Trust me in Time, you'll learn to love this smell.
Unless like the others have said, she had a yeast infection or has not bathed in a long time.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 23, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'are' the mischievous mirth demon ,lol!
LOL thanx P-S-S ....

“Classy and Elegant”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 23, 2008
this girl need a bath baby she need to wash that monkey down there cuz when ever my man do me it doesnt smell like anything but water thats what he told me because he's always licking and sucking his fingers when he is done.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk dirty I'm horny (May '11) 2 min Cakez5956 24,830
Gay/bi ki..k (Nov '13) 2 min alexj0900 4,164
Poll Women: Where do you like your man to ejaculate? (Feb '08) 2 min Jackk011 828
Girls, you would suck off a stranger? (May '10) 2 min Buddey 13524 1,705
gay french snapchat (Dec '14) 2 min marc7598 240
Snapchat dirty snappers ;) (Jan '15) 2 min No men 3,014
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min poan17 159,046
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Teenjason 1,520,165
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Hugeal1 258,979
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min rya 363,667
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 4 min annony12 188,261
More from around the web