I want to see my female friend naked ...

I want to see my female friend naked (but not have sex). Is this possible?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Apr 10

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Apr 23, 2010
I have a female friend who is just absolutely gorgeous...she's modeled for me (I'm an amateur photographer). I am just dazzled and entranced by her looks. But I don't want to sleep with her, because A) I don't want to be her boyfriend (I've seen her treat all her boyfriends like crap), B) if we just hooked up it would ruin our friendship, and C) for some reason I just don't want to, maybe because we've been "just friends" so long.

But I DO want to see her naked. She has such a beautiful body, I just want to see what it looks like without any clothes on. I admire the female form, and she has a great one. If possible, I'd like to photograph her nude, but I think she's too conservative for that. Does anybody have any advice for how I might go about seeing my friend naked?
Shady ding dong

Maywood, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2011
With the back of yo hand brotha'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys: ever been turned into a "cuckold"? (Dec '08) 1 min bigkok 744
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Cumngo21 218,559
Tribute my gf (Oct '15) 1 min nelsonnn69 254
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Bubba03087 1,442,152
Looking for older women on snapchat 2 min Bigcockthick 7
Gay/bi ki..k (Nov '13) 2 min Robbie_mi 2,640
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Scottiboi93 324,833
Gay/bi k.k 4 min milesperhour88 135,948
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 12 min marcusbrooks1 181,593
More from around the web