Kent gay meet ups
herne bay

Horsham, UK

#6523 Apr 8, 2014
Kent gay wrote:
Is anyone up for meeting up for some fun now or tonight in kent, drive, can not acomadate so can youse car? I'm 20. Let me no ASAP
herne bay ???
jay

Ramsgate, UK

#6524 Apr 8, 2014
Any one in thanet want a h/j or b/j. Meet tonite. Get back to me.
ashford lad

Maidstone, UK

#6525 Apr 8, 2014
home alone in panties wrote:
<quoted text>
ill suck u off im in ashford
where in ashford mate ??
Sittingbourne3

Gillingham, UK

#6526 Apr 8, 2014
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your address?
what's your number or bbm
MMM

London, UK

#6527 Apr 8, 2014
Sittingbourne3 wrote:
<quoted text> what's your number or bbm
Email me (I only email and will only email back for discretion reasons) need somerelief @hotmail.com. Let's get this sorted!:) x
ashford lad

Maidstone, UK

#6528 Apr 8, 2014
home alone in panties wrote:
<quoted text>
ill suck u off im in ashford
message back mate where in ashford ??
Sittingbourne3

Gillingham, UK

#6529 Apr 8, 2014
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Email me (I only email and will only email back for discretion reasons) need somerelief @hotmail.com. Let's get this sorted!:) x
text me 07795615139 x
MMM

London, UK

#6530 Apr 8, 2014
Didn't think this would be that hard! I'll try one more time. I'm a 23 year old straight guy who is extremely curious, slightly chubby and hairy. I am desperate to do things with a guy: you name it, I'd want to do it and have it done to me. I can be a very good top (I know what I want in bed) and I'd like to try bottom.Ideally, I'd want a fit, slim 18-30 year old but to be honest, it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you are good at what you do! I'm free tomorrow and can travel anywhere. but you MUST accom. I'm doing nothing outside or in a car

Total discretion is key so I don't swap numbers and I don't send photos. My email is need somerelief@hotmail . com. I only want to hear from GENUINE people, not people who play email ping pong or say "txt me" because it won't happen because I only do email. Like I said, I know what I want and I want it to happen desperately. But it's up to you. Email me or reply on here :)
Join Free
Sittingbourne3

Gillingham, UK

#6531 Apr 8, 2014
MMM wrote:
Didn't think this would be that hard! I'll try one more time. I'm a 23 year old straight guy who is extremely curious, slightly chubby and hairy. I am desperate to do things with a guy: you name it, I'd want to do it and have it done to me. I can be a very good top (I know what I want in bed) and I'd like to try bottom.Ideally, I'd want a fit, slim 18-30 year old but to be honest, it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you are good at what you do! I'm free tomorrow and can travel anywhere. but you MUST accom. I'm doing nothing outside or in a car
Total discretion is key so I don't swap numbers and I don't send photos. My email is need somerelief@hotmail . com. I only want to hear from GENUINE people, not people who play email ping pong or say "txt me" because it won't happen because I only do email. Like I said, I know what I want and I want it to happen desperately. But it's up to you. Email me or reply on here :)
im up for meeting you do you know where Milton is?
MMM

London, UK

#6532 Apr 8, 2014
Sittingbourne3 wrote:
<quoted text>im up for meeting you do you know where Milton is?
Yea I do near Sittingbourne

Since: Jan 14

Canterbury, UK

#6533 Apr 8, 2014
herne bay wrote:
<quoted text> add my bbm jay
No bbm sorry
phil4funkent

London, UK

#6534 Apr 8, 2014
Ive tried several times on this site under 3 different names to try to attract a fun partner for mutual fun either no one responds to my ad or I just get wasters who have no intension of meeting, Im wondering now if its worth being a genuine guy, think it's time to move on to craigslist at least in the past that site has some genuine people on there.
MMM

London, UK

#6535 Apr 8, 2014
phil4funkent wrote:
Ive tried several times on this site under 3 different names to try to attract a fun partner for mutual fun either no one responds to my ad or I just get wasters who have no intension of meeting, Im wondering now if its worth being a genuine guy, think it's time to move on to craigslist at least in the past that site has some genuine people on there.
Can you accom?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
secretbi

London, UK

#6537 Apr 8, 2014
hi im from bexleyheath never done anything with a man before would love to try sucking cock im 18 and 5ft 6

“This is me”

Since: Feb 14

Walmer

#6538 Apr 8, 2014
Anyone in the Dover/Thanet area up for some fun this weekend? 16 yo bottom

Add me on ki k: Walmerguy

Since: Sep 13

Herne Bay, UK

#6539 Apr 9, 2014
Anyone near sittingbourne? Bbm 2a721148
herne bay

Horsham, UK

#6540 Apr 9, 2014
Herne bay or near 2958d3ec
southeastlon

Dartford, UK

#6541 Apr 9, 2014
secretbi wrote:
hi im from bexleyheath never done anything with a man before would love to try sucking cock im 18 and 5ft 6
I'm bexleyheath too, you got bbm?
Sittingbourne3

Gillingham, UK

#6542 Apr 9, 2014
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I do near Sittingbourne
have to meet up there
kentfitlad

UK

#6543 Apr 9, 2014
Any one 18 to 30 want to meet today about 5 with fit good looking lad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min theone_4u2 969,034
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min Miet 43,839
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Beast10499 477,514
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 5 min sexycandace 1,746
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min Deee 215,558
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 5 min munja_munja 8,413
Just Chatting 6 min Chrono87 5,442
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min cokeshowers2 54,319
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 18 min Cheesecake 12,705
More from around the web