Natural Scent-Pheromones
hawk

Appleton, WI

#1 Feb 2, 2008
I had come across an interesting article on scent and love on MSN and now I can't find it to post it here. But, it brings up interesting questions. The article states that women basically "sniff out" their man. In other words, if she finds his scent unbearably attractive, he is a good mate for her for the long haul. If she finds his scent unattractive or doesn't notice it one way or the other, they aren't meant to be. It asks if you sleep with his clothes on when he's not there, lean in close to take in his scent, etc. or if you just feel like he needs to shower when you get close and think his clothes smell dirty when you sniff them.

Am wondering about this. I know of 2 women and 1 man. The one woman goes on and on about how good he smells. The other is always telling him he needs to shower.

Personally, I've been married a long time and can't remember ever thinking he smelled particularly good and we're not currently together. On the other hand, I'm like the woman above: there is a man that I think smells amazing all of the time.

Your thoughts and experiences?

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Since: Feb 08

Appleton, WI

#3 Feb 2, 2008
That was really interesting! Actually, the article said that, too. That your partner can actually boost your immune response and increase your fertility with his simple little pheromones. Kind of makes me wonder about that couple in the second paragraph...the guy with the girl who thinks he needs to shower all the time. I heard him complain once that he's never gotten sick so often! I wonder if he loves her scent or not?
jay

Midlothian, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2008
what about pheromone colonge

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Since: Feb 08

Appleton, WI

#7 Feb 3, 2008
So, do you think, if a person appears to be attracted to a person but finds they "need a good wash" that the relationship is "doomed" to fail, eventually?

And, do you think that this may also be a portion of "love at first sight"?
Teighlor

Regina, Canada

#9 Jun 11, 2012
Wow, this is amazing!

Attraction at first sight is exactly how I call me and my boyfriend meeting. Love took time but there was something from day one.

I LOVE his scent. I'll be upset or angry and one hug from him, one wiff of his scent I'm instantly calm, which no one else can do. I could be balling and once he holds me and I smell him I stop. It makes me fall asleep on him often too...I'll hug him and tell him he smells good and he'll be 'You're crazy I haven't showered in a couple days and I've been sweating!" ...he still smells good... Well majority of the time haha every person has times when they smell, especially men,

He's the same to me. Says I smell good all the time and calls me stinky when I wear my perfume lo

We do other things besides smell each other!! Just wanted to point out the things that were relevant to the subject. Always wondered why I was so enticed by his aroma...now I know.

Lol this very much amused me! Hope we continue to love each other for more then our smells though lol and I hope we're together for many more years.
Klara

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2013
I know I have a scent, and have been told, but can only smell it rarely. I can smell it most when I have been in the sun, and in a pool (in the sun). Unfortunately, I have no clue how it truly smells to others. So I am always afraid I naturally smell bad. To me I think I smell like sand, as weird as that sounds.

Another thing I have noticed is that perfume smells different depending on who it is on. When I was younger, my mother would spray perfume on me and her. She would tell me that the scent would smell better on me, but I never got why.

There is also something about homes that I am still not quite sure I understand. My friends come over to my house and tell me how nice it smells, when frankly, my house smells like nothing. I have just grouped this with the fact that since I am there, I am familiar with it. Just like how whnlen your around someone daily, you sometimes cannot tell how they change.

I still do not get much about the specialties of scent and smell however, and would like to learn more.
john x

Burwood, Australia

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Teighlor wrote:
Wow, this is amazing!
Attraction at first sight is exactly how I call me and my boyfriend meeting. Love took time but there was something from day one.
I LOVE his scent. I'll be upset or angry and one hug from him, one wiff of his scent I'm instantly calm, which no one else can do. I could be balling and once he holds me and I smell him I stop. It makes me fall asleep on him often too...I'll hug him and tell him he smells good and he'll be 'You're crazy I haven't showered in a couple days and I've been sweating!" ...he still smells good... Well majority of the time haha every person has times when they smell, especially men,
He's the same to me. Says I smell good all the time and calls me stinky when I wear my perfume lo
We do other things besides smell each other!! Just wanted to point out the things that were relevant to the subject. Always wondered why I was so enticed by his aroma...now I know.
Lol this very much amused me! Hope we continue to love each other for more then our smells though lol and I hope we're together for many more years.
I hate perfume on my wife it always smells strong even though she has only put a small portion on, I love her to be natural, when she is natural, I get horny when she is close!!
Kritika

Ashburn, VA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
I too have felt dis..nd aroma f ma partner is amazing..i jst luv it..:)
Jane

Sydney, Australia

#13 Mar 27, 2013
This is so weird reading all this. My partner has this amazing natural smell that would kick off when we would start kissing, usually around my fertile time of the month when all my senses are high, its like a swich goes on and i uncontrollable need to rip his clothes off it turns me on so much I just want to keep inhaling it. Trying to research if it has something to do with ovulation and fertility? But in saying this, he is the only man this has ever happened to me with. He never wears cologne either, thank god. I want his natural scent. I married him!
Newbylove

Geraldton, Australia

#15 Jul 22, 2013
I had been in a relationship for 10 years and never noticed my partner's smell. I have now started seeing a new fella and I can't get enough of his smell. I layed in bed last night (he stayed the night before) and I couldnt get enough of his pillow smell. My golly it made me feel safe and bit randy and eventually put me to sleep. It's really quite bizarre. It makes me wonder is there more to this person why do you find one man not attractive smell wise and another irrisistable????
Nads

Edmonton, Canada

#16 Dec 10, 2013
Today my teacher told me that if you smell someones natural scent, and you like it your attracted to them, like when a bee smells a flower, it pollinates. But im scared i smell bad, i dont know how i smell & i dont wanna stink. So i wear perfume alot, & i honestly dont know if i stink! Haha

Since: Nov 12

Penarth, UK

#17 Dec 11, 2013
Very interesting, vulva-original . com/vulva-perfume.htm

Since: Dec 13

Hayes, UK

#18 Dec 11, 2013
An ex girlfriend had the most amazing scent. If she hadn't washed she smelled amazing and it was a huge turn on. Even if she put perfume on I could still smell it,

Since: Nov 12

Penarth, UK

#19 Dec 11, 2013
Tester123 wrote:
An ex girlfriend had the most amazing scent. If she hadn't washed she smelled amazing and it was a huge turn on. Even if she put perfume on I could still smell it,
Yes I like this, my now GF is super clean, I tell her not to wash sometimes! don't get me wrong though, I don't like stinking lol :)
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k 3 min ricks8in 116,524
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min warrenc5 225,995
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Whait4it 1,260,967
Let's trade naked pics ;) (Dec '12) 3 min datolboy 445
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 3 min James 5,480
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Robert247 73,732
Boys: forced to be shirtless 4 min chase parker 152
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 7 min bruinsfan11 164,867
More from around the web