bigbootygirl

Redmond, WA

#131 May 31, 2008
My xboyfriend used 2 put his face in my butt and I would shake my butt while his face was in my butt
the silver surfer

El Paso, TX

#132 Jun 2, 2008
Geo wrote:
I came... Actually, it sounds like a great moment in time.
lol
Been there Done that

United States

#133 Jun 2, 2008
bigbootygirl wrote:
My xboyfriend used 2 put his face in my butt and I would shake my butt while his face was in my butt
Where was his tongue??? That's the question.
Michael

AOL

#134 Jun 2, 2008
Bamagurl wrote:
It happened to me while I was still in high school. We were on a volleyball roadtrip when a black team mate decided to face-hump her unsuspecting white team mate, ME! We were in our panties and team shirts, having fun in our motel room. Suddenly she throws my white ass on the bed and pins my shoulders with her knees. I thought she was playing but I couldn't help looking at the outline of her lil honeypot thru those thin panties. When I started to sass her,much to my surprise,she shoved her crotch down on my mouth! To make a long story short, that was a position she didn't relinquish for most of the rest of the weekend! She DID lose the panties and shirt however and for someone who had never even thought of being with another girl, I couldn't get enough (like I had a choice LOL)of licking her hot black treat. At that time, I had sat on my boyfriend's face many times and I felt comfy being in control of him. But THIS weekend, my lusty black friend was in complete control of me and I luved it. With my bf I always made it a point to get on top of him and hump his face but with her, I felt like lying beneath her as she bucked wildly on my face, her ebony twat humping my mouth was where I was supposed to be. I wouldn't have believed a girl could cum so much! But I got to witness up close as she filled my happy tummy and coated my face like a glazed doughnut. For you white girls, does this scenario turn you on? And for the black girls, wouldn't you luv to look down and see blonde hair sticking out from underneath you? My black friend said everytime she looked down and saw my blonde hair between her legs, she would grab a handful and cum in my face even harder! I hope you keep an open mind and let me know how you would feel about such an encounter.
Damn, that's incredibly erotic, Bamagurl.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#135 Jun 2, 2008
I wish I could have witnessed you eating up that snatch.
hiiiiiiiiii

Brockton, MA

#136 Jun 11, 2008
bigbootygirl wrote:
I like to get a guy naked and and put him up agaist the wall and rub my butt on his dick and then I sit him down so he's sitting against the wall and my big butt is on his face and then I make my butt cheaks clap on his face and put his nose between my butt cheeks
that is so efin bogus!!!!!!!!!!
Angel18

Alexandria, VA

#140 Jun 20, 2008
I just turned 18 years old and got a car for my birthday and started talkin to this guy...well he said he loved me and wanted to have a baby with me because he wanted to be with me forever and he wanted a baby with me to make sure that I would never leave him but i had a suspicion that he just wanted to use me for sex and he didnt really love me and did'nt want to really have my baby...i don't see what kind of guy would just want to get a girl pregnant though and just leave her..but anywayz he wanted me to meet him half way to see him and i looked at his myspace page and this girl said "Hey baby what you doin?" and I got a lil mad and just asked him who she was...and he said "Do you know how many girls call me babe?"sooo...being the understanding person I am I just let it go...but then the next day I just could'nt help myself and I sent her a message and asked her if she was dating him...and she said "yea y?"and then he was tryin to tell me when i confronted him that she juss wished that she was his girl and blah blah blah bullshit...sooo then he was like "sooo...when you gonna have that baby with me?"and I was like you know what if you're not dating her then why dont you have a top friends on your myspace....and he just went on about this shit...and he said"Don't tell me how to Fuckin do my myspace...!!sooo...i just let it go...but I was pissed off...cuz i knew he was cheating...but this iz where the part that i don't understand..""Why would he want to have a baby with a girl if he didn't love her and just wanted to leave her after he got her pregnant??????pleaz tell me that...Because hwould have to pay child support ya know?...But thiz iz the thing I dont know if hes tellin the truth or juss tryin to use me for sex......What should I do?
White Eagle

Guam

#141 Jun 24, 2008
sexy black girl wrote:
<quoted text>why do you stay on AA FORUM so much when all you do is be racist twords black people i read mostly everything you wrote so please just leave black people along because we havent did s@$! to you i just hate racist white men like you and then you try and like black women o my god i hope dont any like you you racist freak.
You must be the very fat ugly blk bitch with an oversized stinken fanny that can't even sit on the toilet righ and can't even have sex with an old junkyard dog!
Join Free

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#143 Jun 24, 2008
Thats disgusting
pretty girl

Chicago, IL

#144 Jun 25, 2008
wow, i hope that happens to me some day.

sometimes i see a black girl and just want to drop to me knees and bury my face in her pussy and beg her to let me pleasure her...

i think if things don't work out with my bf i'm going to try to seduce a black girl.
Lance Strongarm

Greensboro, NC

#145 Jun 25, 2008
I want a Black and a White girl to sit on my face at the same time so I can have a fudge swirl.
Lance Strongarm

Greensboro, NC

#146 Jun 25, 2008
pretty girl wrote:
wow, i hope that happens to me some day.
sometimes i see a black girl and just want to drop to me knees and bury my face in her pussy and beg her to let me pleasure her...
i think if things don't work out with my bf i'm going to try to seduce a black girl.
Would you settle for me wit a Mary j Blige wig on while I hold my balls up where you can't see em. I'll even put on a girly thong to make it seem authentic and try to strap Junior Jr. down cuz he can turn into a beast.
Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#147 Jun 28, 2008
I would rather have a girl sit her ass on my face.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#148 Jun 28, 2008
Angel18 wrote:
I just turned 18 years old and got a car for my birthday and started talkin to this guy...well he said he loved me and wanted to have a baby with me because he wanted to be with me forever and he wanted a baby with me to make sure that I would never leave him but i had a suspicion that he just wanted to use me for sex and he didnt really love me and did'nt want to really have my baby...i don't see what kind of guy would just want to get a girl pregnant though and just leave her..but anywayz he wanted me to meet him half way to see him and i looked at his myspace page and this girl said "Hey baby what you doin?" and I got a lil mad and just asked him who she was...and he said "Do you know how many girls call me babe?"sooo...being the understanding person I am I just let it go...but then the next day I just could'nt help myself and I sent her a message and asked her if she was dating him...and she said "yea y?"and then he was tryin to tell me when i confronted him that she juss wished that she was his girl and blah blah blah bullshit...sooo then he was like "sooo...when you gonna have that baby with me?"and I was like you know what if you're not dating her then why dont you have a top friends on your myspace....and he just went on about this shit...and he said"Don't tell me how to Fuckin do my myspace...!!sooo...i just let it go...but I was pissed off...cuz i knew he was cheating...but this iz where the part that i don't understand..""Why would he want to have a baby with a girl if he didn't love her and just wanted to leave her after he got her pregnant??????pleaz tell me that...Because hwould have to pay child support ya know?...But thiz iz the thing I dont know if hes tellin the truth or juss tryin to use me for sex......What should I do?
First, learn to spell, next learn where a sentence begins and ends, stop throwing the BS around and finally ...... your are under 18, get off of this forum.
kyle

Saint Petersburg, FL

#149 Jun 29, 2008
will u do that to me
GirlsTongueMassa ger

Guam

#150 Jun 30, 2008
Man I'm glade I had alot of sexy cute girl's sitting on my face and also eatting them from behind!!! mmmmm! they love it!!
Iwill69u

Vicksburg, MS

#152 Jul 15, 2008
bigbootygirl wrote:
I like to get a guy naked and and put him up agaist the wall and rub my butt on his dick and then I sit him down so he's sitting against the wall and my big butt is on his face and then I make my butt cheaks clap on his face and put his nose between my butt cheeks
I will lick u for an hour if you'll let me have some of that fine black snatch
Severin8

Ulm, Germany

#154 Sep 29, 2008
Greatly. Black Girls are the goddesses. They can with white girl to make which it want.

Severin8 Germany
That_Guy_Gerrard

United States

#155 Sep 29, 2008
Bamagurl wrote:
It happened to me while I was still in high school. We were on a volleyball roadtrip when a black team mate decided to face-hump her unsuspecting white team mate, ME! We were in our panties and team shirts, having fun in our motel room. Suddenly she throws my white ass on the bed and pins my shoulders with her knees. I thought she was playing but I couldn't help looking at the outline of her lil honeypot thru those thin panties. When I started to sass her,much to my surprise,she shoved her crotch down on my mouth! To make a long story short, that was a position she didn't relinquish for most of the rest of the weekend! She DID lose the panties and shirt however and for someone who had never even thought of being with another girl, I couldn't get enough (like I had a choice LOL)of licking her hot black treat. At that time, I had sat on my boyfriend's face many times and I felt comfy being in control of him. But THIS weekend, my lusty black friend was in complete control of me and I luved it. With my bf I always made it a point to get on top of him and hump his face but with her, I felt like lying beneath her as she bucked wildly on my face, her ebony twat humping my mouth was where I was supposed to be. I wouldn't have believed a girl could cum so much! But I got to witness up close as she filled my happy tummy and coated my face like a glazed doughnut. For you white girls, does this scenario turn you on? And for the black girls, wouldn't you luv to look down and see blonde hair sticking out from underneath you? My black friend said everytime she looked down and saw my blonde hair between her legs, she would grab a handful and cum in my face even harder! I hope you keep an open mind and let me know how you would feel about such an encounter.
Excuse me, where is the rest room! Oh my gosh, I can't even remember my name or where I am right now! sheesh!!
6969rrbill

Perrysburg, OH

#157 Dec 9, 2008
I love beautiful women sitting their booty on my face and farting and just doing anything they desire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny Snapchat girl;) (Dec '12) 3 min Djamespearson 4,402
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 4 min bdog 26,723
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Jarrad1119 754,228
Dirty ki...k 4 min someone 82,030
who is in a relationship with a transexual? 4 min tslover 2
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 4 min lesbianlover 5,678
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min Bubble 14,700
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Amo0127 762,290
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Nickmast1 363,114
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min lilkountry42O 102,199