|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

The break in pt. 2

I begin another futile protest, when you finally speak:

"I guess i should call the cops. I still might. When i saw you outside riding back and forth, i knew you didn't live in this neighborhood. I wanted to see what you would do first though. And now that you've picked the wrong house, aka MY HOUSE, i've got you exactly where i want you. Im going to give you a choice....are you willing to listen, or do you want the alternative?"

"Im no fool, i know what will happen if you call the police. Tell me what i have to do, and i'll do it. im so sorry i broke in here, i swear i will nev--" *SMACK!!!* I cringe as you slap my ass with some sort of paddle. The stinging sensation shuts me up quick!

You angrily say "First things first, speak when spoken to. IM in control here! Do you understand me?!" Im pissed, but i contain it. What else can i do? "Yes, i understand" i answer.

You smile and continue, saying "Now, being that i basically hold your future AND your freedom in the palm of my hand, i think you should have no problem agreeing to my demands. You violated my security, and broke into my sacred space without permission. I think its only fair that i return the same treatment to you. Do you think thats fair?"

I think to myself "OMG, this bitch is crazy! She wants revenge by breaking into my house? I live in the hood! LOL, I dont have anything to steal but some roaches and old furniture that a homeless man wouldn't piss on!"

Laughing at my good luck, i say "Sure, thats sounds fair to me! If you really want to break in my house you go right ahead! Its only right. Im sure having my house burglarized would teach me a lesson."

With a chuckle you say to me...."who said anything about breaking into your house?" I look up at you in confusion. While my eyes are locked onto yours you let your robe fall open. In shocked amazement, my jaw drops. Some sort of...plastic...dick...harness. ..is attatched to your waist. An unusually large dildo is sticking out where your vagina should be. The crazed hungry look in your eyes confirm my worst fears.

"HEY!" i stammer out "Wait just a minute, i didn't agree to this, what is this!?!" With a angry gleam you say, "One more time talking out of turn, and you're going to wish i'd just called the cops on you!" I begin struggling against the ropes around my wrists and ankles, realizing they've been tied by a pro. I can barely move. I am trapped. Shit.

You make your way over to me, staring at me like a spider would a fly. Im terrified, and now i can't even hide it anymore. I whimper out "What are you goi--" *SMACK!!* another swat across my ass, painfully this time. I wince my eyes and try not to scream. You shout at me

"You will address me as your Mistress at all times, or i will beat the living shit out of you, do you understand me?"
My body fills with shame, if i was white i'd be red as a stop sign right now. I swallow my pride and meekly ask "Okay Mistress, what are you going to do with me? And with...That!?"

“One cool Cat”

Since: Jun 08

all over the place

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

The break in pt. 3

You laugh at my discomfort "Oh, you like mommy's new toy? I have plenty, but i've been saving this one for a special occasion. I think this counts, dont you?" I answer hesistantly..."uhhh, sure Mistress, its nice, i guess. But why are you wearing it?"

"Oh dont worry, you're about to find out" you answer, as you go to the foot of the bed, reach under my waist, and undo my pants. You begin pulling them down, while i try to resist you. "Now now now, dont do that, or im afraid i'll have to punish you" you say as you reach behind you and expose a huge wooden paddle. That must be the same one that had my behind stinging a few minutes ago. It looks larger than it felt. I chill out and let you undress me. When you slide my boxers off, i hear a slight gasp in your voice. My brown ass is slightly raised off the bed, exposed and undefendable. I flex my arms anyway, trying to pull the bedposts off, and fail miserably. Even with my strength, i can't break out.

You unbutton my shirt and say "hmmm, youre not bad looking for a thief. Im going to enjoy this." I dont even want to look, but i cant help myself as you drop your robe to the floor...and stand there, staring at me, naked except for your "toy." i can't help but swallow, loudly. My gulp makes you laugh...as you reach in the nightstand and grab some kind of lotion, i start sweating. And praying.

“To A Women So Heartless”

Since: Dec 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Not the end yet. As he was soaping her delicious body up he noticed that he was becoming hard again. Her back to him his hands rubbing soap over her 36dds he felt his rod press against her thick cheeks. She looked back at him and asked. IS that where you want to put it? He smiled and she bent way over for him. Her cheeks spread. He grabbed his C**k and put it right on her little bud. She gasped knowing what was about to happen as he slowly slid the head in. Metting with very little resistance he pushed farhter in. Her Open spreading wider to accomadate his girth. He slowly got more and more in. Tears of a loving pain sprang to her eyes and he finally buried his rod deep in her Anus. He slowly puled out before pushing bavck in. Over and over he continued as she reached up and massaged her dripping wet P***y. He stareted to push quicker his breath coming in short bursts . She scremed never imagining that she could acheive such an intense orgasam from a rear door intruder. as she was at the height of her climax he grabed her rounded hips and held himself there as he unloaded into her last orrifice. As he slowly pulled out she grabbed the soap and cleaned him well.
That... was... GREAT!!! LOL

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

PrePare FoR GloRy wrote:
<quoted text> Girl you aint say'n nothin, LOL! Wanna start a story wit me? If so, You start it off...
Okay....

The rain outside was fierce, there was no way we were going out tonight. I lay on the couch in front of the TV as you creep in the door behind me. You sit next to me and start caressing me. I flinch and look at you. I frown at first but then you start kissin my neck and caressing my thighs and my body relaxs. I can feel myself getting hotter. You lick and suck on my neck as you start to strip my clothes off. My top is on the floor, i moan as you start kissing my tits. You don't take my bra off yet, you wan to tease me. You kiss the other one. I can't take anymore and begt you to take my bra off. Soon thats on the floor. You get on top of me and start licking on my nipples, sucking and nibbling. You work your tongue so well. My back arches a little and i let out soft moans..........

continue it, babes.
:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....
The rain outside was fierce, there was no way we were going out tonight. I lay on the couch in front of the TV as you creep in the door behind me. You sit next to me and start caressing me. I flinch and look at you. I frown at first but then you start kissin my neck and caressing my thighs and my body relaxs. I can feel myself getting hotter. You lick and suck on my neck as you start to strip my clothes off. My top is on the floor, i moan as you start kissing my tits. You don't take my bra off yet, you wan to tease me. You kiss the other one. I can't take anymore and begt you to take my bra off. Soon thats on the floor. You get on top of me and start licking on my nipples, sucking and nibbling. You work your tongue so well. My back arches a little and i let out soft moans..........
continue it, babes.
*Continued* Its not long before I find my way down to your stomach. You exhale as I kiss you softly, lettin my tongue dance over your naval. Caressing you as I make my way. You lift so that I could slide down you jeans. They hit the floor, I slowly open your legs and stare at the meal to come. I rub and softly nibble your inner thighs and I hear you lose your breath. I smile as I watch you stare deep into my eyes. Gently I begin to tease you cl*t. You gasp, grab my head softly and say....*Continued*

“Classy and Elegant”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Sweetwood Mac wrote:
The break in pt. 2
I begin another futile protest, when you finally speak:
"I guess i should call the cops. I still might. When i saw you outside riding back and forth, i knew you didn't live in this neighborhood. I wanted to see what you would do first though. And now that you've picked the wrong house, aka MY HOUSE, i've got you exactly where i want you. Im going to give you a choice....are you willing to listen, or do you want the alternative?"
"Im no fool, i know what will happen if you call the police. Tell me what i have to do, and i'll do it. im so sorry i broke in here, i swear i will nev--" *SMACK!!!* I cringe as you slap my ass with some sort of paddle. The stinging sensation shuts me up quick!
You angrily say "First things first, speak when spoken to. IM in control here! Do you understand me?!" Im pissed, but i contain it. What else can i do? "Yes, i understand" i answer.
You smile and continue, saying "Now, being that i basically hold your future AND your freedom in the palm of my hand, i think you should have no problem agreeing to my demands. You violated my security, and broke into my sacred space without permission. I think its only fair that i return the same treatment to you. Do you think thats fair?"
I think to myself "OMG, this bitch is crazy! She wants revenge by breaking into my house? I live in the hood! LOL, I dont have anything to steal but some roaches and old furniture that a homeless man wouldn't piss on!"
Laughing at my good luck, i say "Sure, thats sounds fair to me! If you really want to break in my house you go right ahead! Its only right. Im sure having my house burglarized would teach me a lesson."
With a chuckle you say to me...."who said anything about breaking into your house?" I look up at you in confusion. While my eyes are locked onto yours you let your robe fall open. In shocked amazement, my jaw drops. Some sort of...plastic...dick...harness. ..is attatched to your waist. An unusually large dildo is sticking out where your vagina should be. The crazed hungry look in your eyes confirm my worst fears.
"HEY!" i stammer out "Wait just a minute, i didn't agree to this, what is this!?!" With a angry gleam you say, "One more time talking out of turn, and you're going to wish i'd just called the cops on you!" I begin struggling against the ropes around my wrists and ankles, realizing they've been tied by a pro. I can barely move. I am trapped. Shit.
You make your way over to me, staring at me like a spider would a fly. Im terrified, and now i can't even hide it anymore. I whimper out "What are you goi--" *SMACK!!* another swat across my ass, painfully this time. I wince my eyes and try not to scream. You shout at me
"You will address me as your Mistress at all times, or i will beat the living shit out of you, do you understand me?"
My body fills with shame, if i was white i'd be red as a stop sign right now. I swallow my pride and meekly ask "Okay Mistress, what are you going to do with me? And with...That!?"
wow im enjoying this lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

sexy black girl wrote:
<quoted text>wow im enjoying this lol
Hell yea, this is a good story, LOL!

“One cool Cat”

all over the place

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

glad yall enjoy it, im a little on the "kinky" side, lol...
Join Free

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

London Boy wrote:
there was a boy and a girl. they had sex. there you go. a short sex story.
Oh, i LIVE it !

Tell it again !

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Actually, I could tell you some funny ones that happened to me in real life !

LOL
Mike

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

PrePare FoR GloRy wrote:
<quoted text> That... was... GREAT!!! LOL
Im glad u liked it but im hoping Sexy Black Girl liked it also.

“Classy and Elegant”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad u liked it but im hoping Sexy Black Girl liked it also.babe i didnt like it i loved it lol
babe i didnt like it i loved it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

Sweetwood Mac wrote:
The break in pt. 3
You laugh at my discomfort "Oh, you like mommy's new toy? I have plenty, but i've been saving this one for a special occasion. I think this counts, dont you?" I answer hesistantly..."uhhh, sure Mistress, its nice, i guess. But why are you wearing it?"
"Oh dont worry, you're about to find out" you answer, as you go to the foot of the bed, reach under my waist, and undo my pants. You begin pulling them down, while i try to resist you. "Now now now, dont do that, or im afraid i'll have to punish you" you say as you reach behind you and expose a huge wooden paddle. That must be the same one that had my behind stinging a few minutes ago. It looks larger than it felt. I chill out and let you undress me. When you slide my boxers off, i hear a slight gasp in your voice. My brown ass is slightly raised off the bed, exposed and undefendable. I flex my arms anyway, trying to pull the bedposts off, and fail miserably. Even with my strength, i can't break out.
You unbutton my shirt and say "hmmm, youre not bad looking for a thief. Im going to enjoy this." I dont even want to look, but i cant help myself as you drop your robe to the floor...and stand there, staring at me, naked except for your "toy." i can't help but swallow, loudly. My gulp makes you laugh...as you reach in the nightstand and grab some kind of lotion, i start sweating. And praying.
O-S**T! This story is crazy! I cant wait for the other parts

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

I just want to go on record here as firmly stating: "I did NOT have sex with that woman ! Miss Lewisnky !"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

So there isnt gonna be a part 4?
Mike

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

sexy black girl wrote:
<quoted text>babe i didnt like it i loved it
Be still my heart

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

2 boys boinked. :)
alyssa

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

Divnity wrote:
In... out... In... out... In... out... In... out... In... out... In... out... In.. Out.. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. In. Out.In. Out.In. Out.In. Out.In. Out. In, Out, In, Out, In, Out, In, Out, In, Out, In, Out, In-Out In-Out In-Out In-Out In-Out In-Out In Out In Out In Out In Out In Out In Out In Out InOut InOut InOut InOut InOut InOut InOut InOut InOutINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUT INOUTINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUTINOUT
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Good story! 9 minutes 50 seconds

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

2 gayboys boinked again.

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

We did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of101
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5784 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
UK Cuckhold looking for Bull 1 min Dirty_oldman55 1
There are literally no women on here! 2 min Chantal50 11,912
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jack6245 210,280
trade gf ex-gf wife pics (Jun '13) 2 min Horny Man333 86
Feel free to step in and say hello! :) (Jul '13) 2 min Anmooney 1,430
what is your favourite family member if you had... 2 min Tammy Marie 290
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 3 min ckt 6,820
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min slave-gay 332,632
dirty ki..k 8 min Jake 136,946