Wozz wrote:
Yes I would love to see her go to one.
So I could blow her f*cking head off
I guess you have an anger problem huh
Jana

AOL

#137 Feb 24, 2009
almost50 wrote:
me and the wife went into an adult movie store while on vacationa few years back. I give her enough time to look at a few toys and books for her to get worked up a bit ! Went back to a booth to watch a movie, the booth had a peep hole from the next booth over. the guy in there was jerking of while getting to watch my wife blow me. both of us knew he was in there watching ! she really put on a show for him, took off her top and her bra for him to see.
another time we went into a different store. the "glass walls" were maid so that if you push a button the wall becomes see thru from one booth to another...she is blowing me, top off no bra on and she reaches up and pushes the button ! guy in the next booth got to see it all.
Hell now you tell me, where were the 2 of you then
atlgangbangwhore

Griffin, GA

#138 Feb 26, 2009
I love seeing her do men at an adult theater in Atlanta. She has been done by as many as 14 men in one afternoon none of whom she knew. One time I and two other guys had cum in her and I got a call from the office. Had to go and she stayed there with men in her for two hours while I was working and still had one in her and one in her mouth when I got back. I love seeing guys doing her in public

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

#140 Feb 27, 2009
atlgangbangwhore wrote:
I love seeing her do men at an adult theater in Atlanta. She has been done by as many as 14 men in one afternoon none of whom she knew. One time I and two other guys had cum in her and I got a call from the office. Had to go and she stayed there with men in her for two hours while I was working and still had one in her and one in her mouth when I got back. I love seeing guys doing her in public
When you're not called back to the office, what's your role in these escapades?

Since: Jan 09

Troy, MI

#141 Feb 27, 2009
atlgangbangwhore wrote:
And of course she is so full of STD's now that she will probably live another 10 years at best. But don't worry, you will obviously die of the same diseases.

Trenton, NJ

#143 Feb 27, 2009
Jarell wrote:
It is considered free expression here and protected by the constitution.... and that is in Portland, Oregon....Cops don't bother with it
Hey I'm from the area to...is there certan days and times when couples and single females go?I want to go in really bad but kinda don't want to be surounded by dudes
The Loof

Killeen, TX

#144 Feb 28, 2009
panTsniffr wrote:
I watched my girlfriend get it on with two well hung strangers in an adult theater, it was HOT!
I am from El Paso where action is great now live in Central Texas looking for some action so far so dry know of anyplace?

Since: Mar 09

Shingle Springs, CA

#145 Mar 1, 2009
Lilly wrote:
When I lived in California I traveled from Sacramento to San Jose in search of a good adult theater and I was never disappointed! I would literally suck myself in a frenzy all those different dicks and sizes I lived out my fantasy. Several years ago I ventured to Sacramento and was told I had to sit in a special place and I had to watch others play and I was kicked out after 6 hours.Then I went to San Jose and found the one there had closed down boy was I disappointed. Doing videos at home doesn't do nothing for me as having to suck the same dick day to day. I love the excitement a strange dick can bring and not having to mind my manner gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I love where I am at now so I can continue to live out my fantasy.I truly missed those days when Adult theaters were king.
Where in Sac are these places? Can you suggest any places in NorCal? Would love to know what you think.
Join Free
hard times

AOL

#146 Mar 3, 2009
are there any adult movie theaters in atlanta?

buford twin and belvedere theaters are closed.
kittycumm

United States

#147 Mar 3, 2009
We went to the studio one in Amarillo my wife did three in one night (she likes to be bent over) she is very oral. A cross dresser with a long cock about needed jumper cables after she sucked his nuts through his dick. She fucked two more that night. We go back sometimes.
jimbo wrote:
I took my wife to a theater in Amarillo Texas. She wanted to get gang banged. At least 10 guys in the theater started masterbating so my wife could see them. Long story short....eventually 2 of these guys took turns doing my wife from behind while she sucked 4 others (with condoms of course) It was great and she wants to go back for more.I loved it too.

Berwyn, IL

#149 Mar 4, 2009
kittycumm wrote:
We went to the studio one in Amarillo my wife did three in one night (she likes to be bent over) she is very oral. A cross dresser with a long cock about needed jumper cables after she sucked his nuts through his dick. She fucked two more that night. We go back sometimes.
<quoted text>
Sounds like a hot place.
bi wmw 29yr old

Brisbane, Australia

#150 Mar 4, 2009
id luv to watch my wife get drunk, go to an adult theatre and get taken advantage of by lots of different men. id like som white, some asian, and some black seed all dripping from her womb

Elgin, IL

#151 Mar 4, 2009
bi wmw 29yr old wrote:
id luv to watch my wife get drunk, go to an adult theatre and get taken advantage of by lots of different men. id like som white, some asian, and some black seed all dripping from her womb
Why don't you do it then?
bi wmw 29yr old

Brisbane, Australia

#152 Mar 4, 2009
Eno_Live wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do it then?
She doesnt want to :(

Elgin, IL

#153 Mar 4, 2009
bi wmw 29yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesnt want to :(
Poor you.
gary

Tacoma, WA

#154 Mar 8, 2009
RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
yes
wow couple

Toledo, OH

#155 Mar 10, 2009
the westwood in toledo is a hot spot we have been there .........WOW
moynie

Fayetteville, AR

#157 Mar 28, 2009
looking for the closes adult theater r=to northwest arkansa
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#158 Mar 28, 2009
Any good places in south florida?
Rick

AOL

#159 Mar 28, 2009
Any where in Richmond Va?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min sausageguy66 704,020
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Sammy8349 694,473
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min d3speratevirgin 327,525
delhi gay sex 3 min gangri 2,996
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Cockydude4567 93,065
uk older guy gay chat 3 min olderbimale 11
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Hornydai 54,416
Dirty ki...k 3 min Scuffmarks 38,248
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min FUCKMEHARDLIKEASLUT 11,195
More from around the web