AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

almost50 wrote:
me and the wife went into an adult movie store while on vacationa few years back. I give her enough time to look at a few toys and books for her to get worked up a bit ! Went back to a booth to watch a movie, the booth had a peep hole from the next booth over. the guy in there was jerking of while getting to watch my wife blow me. both of us knew he was in there watching ! she really put on a show for him, took off her top and her bra for him to see.
another time we went into a different store. the "glass walls" were maid so that if you push a button the wall becomes see thru from one booth to another...she is blowing me, top off no bra on and she reaches up and pushes the button ! guy in the next booth got to see it all.
Hell now you tell me, where were the 2 of you then
atlgangbangwhore

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

I love seeing her do men at an adult theater in Atlanta. She has been done by as many as 14 men in one afternoon none of whom she knew. One time I and two other guys had cum in her and I got a call from the office. Had to go and she stayed there with men in her for two hours while I was working and still had one in her and one in her mouth when I got back. I love seeing guys doing her in public

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

atlgangbangwhore wrote:
I love seeing her do men at an adult theater in Atlanta. She has been done by as many as 14 men in one afternoon none of whom she knew. One time I and two other guys had cum in her and I got a call from the office. Had to go and she stayed there with men in her for two hours while I was working and still had one in her and one in her mouth when I got back. I love seeing guys doing her in public
When you're not called back to the office, what's your role in these escapades?

Since: Jan 09

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

atlgangbangwhore wrote:
And of course she is so full of STD's now that she will probably live another 10 years at best. But don't worry, you will obviously die of the same diseases.

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

Jarell wrote:
It is considered free expression here and protected by the constitution.... and that is in Portland, Oregon....Cops don't bother with it
Hey I'm from the area to...is there certan days and times when couples and single females go?I want to go in really bad but kinda don't want to be surounded by dudes
The Loof

Decatur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

panTsniffr wrote:
I watched my girlfriend get it on with two well hung strangers in an adult theater, it was HOT!
I am from El Paso where action is great now live in Central Texas looking for some action so far so dry know of anyplace?

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Lilly wrote:
When I lived in California I traveled from Sacramento to San Jose in search of a good adult theater and I was never disappointed! I would literally suck myself in a frenzy all those different dicks and sizes I lived out my fantasy. Several years ago I ventured to Sacramento and was told I had to sit in a special place and I had to watch others play and I was kicked out after 6 hours.Then I went to San Jose and found the one there had closed down boy was I disappointed. Doing videos at home doesn't do nothing for me as having to suck the same dick day to day. I love the excitement a strange dick can bring and not having to mind my manner gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I love where I am at now so I can continue to live out my fantasy.I truly missed those days when Adult theaters were king.
Where in Sac are these places? Can you suggest any places in NorCal? Would love to know what you think.
Join Free
hard times

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

are there any adult movie theaters in atlanta?

buford twin and belvedere theaters are closed.
kittycumm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

We went to the studio one in Amarillo my wife did three in one night (she likes to be bent over) she is very oral. A cross dresser with a long cock about needed jumper cables after she sucked his nuts through his dick. She fucked two more that night. We go back sometimes.
jimbo wrote:
I took my wife to a theater in Amarillo Texas. She wanted to get gang banged. At least 10 guys in the theater started masterbating so my wife could see them. Long story short....eventually 2 of these guys took turns doing my wife from behind while she sucked 4 others (with condoms of course) It was great and she wants to go back for more.I loved it too.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Judged:

kittycumm wrote:
We went to the studio one in Amarillo my wife did three in one night (she likes to be bent over) she is very oral. A cross dresser with a long cock about needed jumper cables after she sucked his nuts through his dick. She fucked two more that night. We go back sometimes.
<quoted text>
Sounds like a hot place.
bi wmw 29yr old

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

id luv to watch my wife get drunk, go to an adult theatre and get taken advantage of by lots of different men. id like som white, some asian, and some black seed all dripping from her womb

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

bi wmw 29yr old wrote:
id luv to watch my wife get drunk, go to an adult theatre and get taken advantage of by lots of different men. id like som white, some asian, and some black seed all dripping from her womb
Why don't you do it then?
bi wmw 29yr old

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Eno_Live wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you do it then?
She doesnt want to :(

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

bi wmw 29yr old wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesnt want to :(
Poor you.
gary

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
yes
wow couple

Sylvania, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

the westwood in toledo is a hot spot we have been there .........WOW
moynie

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

looking for the closes adult theater r=to northwest arkansa
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Any good places in south florida?
Rick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Any where in Richmond Va?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of3,442
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6745 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Male 313,059
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Slassy 122,990
My parents allowed me the freedom to masturbate... (Sep '10) 4 min iceman 160
ladies rate my gay c@ck 5 min rob123768 1
Snapchat names 5 min Georgeeee 5,765
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Jill 226,918
There are literally no women on here! 6 min hawrny 15,437
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min hatbackwards007 421,760
•••