Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

amalia wrote:
looking for a theater in houston texas, anyone recommends a good place where i can f-others ...very horney
So far Smooches off of I-10 West, inside the loop is a adult theater for couples on the second floor, and The Mystery Zone (TMZ) which is an swingers club off of 45 N and 1960 seem to be good with the places I have been to.

Hit me up at Quarterback3x@yahoo and talk and see how things go, maybe we can hook up and/or meet up there.
orlo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Naughtyhoustongirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoochies and Executive Theatre. Smoochies is on I-10 and very very clean. It looks like I may be going there tonight.
never been to one looking forward to take my wife... What should I expect from smoochies...
orlo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

never been to one looking forward to take my wife... What should I expect from smoochies... And what days should we go....can anyone give me a lil run down....
QXK

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

orlo wrote:
never been to one looking forward to take my wife... What should I expect from smoochies... And what days should we go....can anyone give me a lil run down....
Hard to say if this is new to you. You go up stairs were its for couples only. Pay your fee, which they require ID from to go in, and a form to fill out. Once inside, there is the main room with couches around it. Their is a TV up against the wall to your right when you first enter.

In the back left is a hallway with private rooms and booths. Some of the private rooms are larger than others, and some have windows for people to see what is going on in the joining room.

Some couples will close and lock the door behind them, and others will leave it locked. The doors that are unlucked, people tend to test the door nob to see if its open for them to come in and possible join whatever is happening.

You will see a wide range of people there. Different builds, age, and race.

I am personally trying to figure out what is the proper way to play with someone I may be interested in, since everyone could be looking for something different in their own way. How does one approach that?

I guess if you want someone to join you, you If you want to join someone, then approach them and gradually make some contact, and see if its not being denied in some way. If not, then you can work toward doing more and more, until there is some unspoken agreement. And, maybe at some level spoken, if you suggest them to do something, or they suggest it to you.

After all, some may be there to be voyeurs, exhibitionist,some may want to share, join, or watch the one they are with enjoy them self. And, some couples may both want a woman to play with, or a guy to pleasure, or both. With one or both possible being bi.
orlo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

QXK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to say if this is new to you. You go up stairs were its for couples only. Pay your fee, which they require ID from to go in, and a form to fill out. Once inside, there is the main room with couches around it. Their is a TV up against the wall to your right when you first enter.
In the back left is a hallway with private rooms and booths. Some of the private rooms are larger than others, and some have windows for people to see what is going on in the joining room.
Some couples will close and lock the door behind them, and others will leave it locked. The doors that are unlucked, people tend to test the door nob to see if its open for them to come in and possible join whatever is happening.
You will see a wide range of people there. Different builds, age, and race.
I am personally trying to figure out what is the proper way to play with someone I may be interested in, since everyone could be looking for something different in their own way. How does one approach that?
I guess if you want someone to join you, you If you want to join someone, then approach them and gradually make some contact, and see if its not being denied in some way. If not, then you can work toward doing more and more, until there is some unspoken agreement. And, maybe at some level spoken, if you suggest them to do something, or they suggest it to you.
After all, some may be there to be voyeurs, exhibitionist,some may want to share, join, or watch the one they are with enjoy them self. And, some couples may both want a woman to play with, or a guy to pleasure, or both. With one or both possible being bi.
ok thank you...is there a day we should go of for us as first timers should we go during the week and get a feel of it before being around a larger crowd?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

orlo wrote:
<quoted text> ok thank you...is there a day we should go of for us as first timers should we go during the week and get a feel of it before being around a larger crowd?
Smoochies theater is currently closed and not sure when it will reopen. Ther is Bizarre Times on Richmond. There are 4 of them and I think only one is currentl running their their theater. It has a couples only theater and an arcade that single men and couples can goi to.

“Experimental and Inventive”

Since: Jun 11

Chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Billyboy wrote:
Are there any in London, england
Hi Billyboy - Just left a message for you on another page. Yes, there is one in london. It's the only one now, I think. Mail me and I'll tell you about it - seen and done lots of things there and elsewhere. Thinking of going there with your wife? Email: dk-global@hotmail.co.uk
Billyboy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

muttzart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Billyboy - Just left a message for you on another page. Yes, there is one in london. It's the only one now, I think. Mail me and I'll tell you about it - seen and done lots of things there and elsewhere. Thinking of going there with your wife? Email: dk-global@hotmail.co.uk
. Yeah hope to!!! I will email you shortly and maybe you can tell us a few of the things you did?? Maybe meet up
Join Free
orlo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

dchouston wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoochies theater is currently closed and not sure when it will reopen. Ther is Bizarre Times on Richmond. There are 4 of them and I think only one is currentl running their their theater. It has a couples only theater and an arcade that single men and couples can goi to.
ok thanks
orlo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

orlo wrote:
<quoted text>ok thanks
can u give me a run down about this place.... We r new to this ... We did get a run down about smoochies but ur right we went last night and it was close.....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

We lived in Houston about 12 years ago and there were a number of adult video stores with booths with glory holes. We were not much interested in meeting other couples. Our thing was for us to put on a show and then I would do oral on acceptable men while hubby watched. For that we found the best time was right after work when the married men would stop for some attention on their way home.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

orlo wrote:
<quoted text> can u give me a run down about this place.... We r new to this ... We did get a run down about smoochies but ur right we went last night and it was close.....

If you want shoot me an email dchan_567@hotmail com and we van talk about what you are looking for and will try and help guide you to the right place
zach

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Can i help i am 30 very sexy white male 5,11 175 8 in cock cut and clean shaven and from out of town here for woth
zach

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

I want to have some fun i am a very sexy white male 30 5,11 175 8 in cut and clean shaven cock and can go multiple time just a young stud that needs a lot of tension release i am here from out of town illinois for work
zach

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

can i be one of those guys
CCC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

I once went in a theater with my sister and cousin and had no intention of doing anything long story short the three of us starting f**king they both sucked my d**k and i f*cked them. It was amazing we do it often now.
Trovander

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

CCC wrote:
I once went in a theater with my sister and cousin and had no intention of doing anything long story short the three of us starting f**king they both sucked my d**k and i f*cked them. It was amazing we do it often now.
If you like, you can send a more detailed report ( Date, Time, City, Name Of Theater etc.) to:

http://dremiliolizardo.blogspot.com/ or:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brentstheaterta...

We would love to hear your sister and your cousin's version of the story. Was your cousin male or female, by the way?
CCC

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Trovander wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like, you can send a more detailed report ( Date, Time, City, Name Of Theater etc.) to:
http://dremiliolizardo.blogspot.com/ or:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brentstheaterta...
We would love to hear your sister and your cousin's version of the story. Was your cousin male or female, by the way?
Male
javier

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

hi im 28 looking for some fun
juslookin4fun

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Anyone in Los Angeles know of a theater where couples go? I'm 28 goodlooking and open minded. Into jus watching or playing. There's a place in weho but want to know if its any good or worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min Will send nudes 8,608
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Jimtex3000 5,874
Mature women for erotic email exchange (Dec '11) 3 min Cast 375
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Whitesox247 2,432
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min dcfivex 269,509
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Bobbrown333 153,778
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min kirkson95 367,336
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Hornyfuck123 463,424
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Bighorn2488 9,715

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: