Rock

AOL

#1073 Oct 29, 2011
Are there any other like adult movie theaters still open in So. Cal.?

Since: Oct 11

Corona, CA

#1074 Oct 30, 2011
Rock wrote:
Are there any other like adult movie theaters still open in So. Cal.?
Where in socal
jvs

Plano, TX

#1075 Oct 31, 2011
Jabbo wrote:
Saw a guy bring in two women once in a XXX theater and suck and screw both of them in front of everybody. I wanted to screw this one but she asked for $40. I was so horny I paid it. We left the theater and went to another section that had rooms with a couch. We had great sex. The woman said the guy she came with was just another customer of hers who had this fetish about public sex. I got her cell number and have used her quite a bit since.
I would love a gal like that. Had a girl friend that would do that one time. I am clean, nice looking, straight,generous please send her info or have contact me joevs1155@hotmail.com other DFW couples or ladies too
Trovander

Vancouver, WA

#1076 Oct 31, 2011
lvit2bver wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Tampa outlawed sex in adult theaters in '06, I would love to find one that is clean, reputable and legal.
I don't know about Tampa. Here in Portland, LE pretty much leaves the theaters, clubs and bookstores alone. Here is a great group that discusses adult theater sex in Portland and other related matters. The "flags" that are on the message board indicate when there are couples and single ladies at The Paris Theater:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brentstheaterta...
Big dick

Porter, TX

#1077 Oct 31, 2011
Newtothis wrote:
<quoted text>
What age do u prefer?
New to this
How would you like a threesome maybe some head while your man is banging you?
Big dick

Porter, TX

#1078 Nov 1, 2011
Maybe i could meet you there and watch!
Newtothis wrote:
<quoted text>
No we weren't.
After materbatibg my husband through his pants he took out his throbbing dick.
My body was filled with "excitement" because I could feel my husbands body quivering.... I have never felt his body quiver like this b4.. Why was this happening? I asked later but he wouldn't say...( anyone know why? And why he didn't want to talk about this?)All I know is I so wanto please him! When I saw that he had taken o
his throbbing hard dick I couldn't resist! I looked
around at the other 2 couples, they were busy
and couldn't see us. I kind of was wondering what it would be like to have been able to watch them but...... By now my husband is guiding my head down to his dick. I took him deep, way deep down my throat with a thrusting motion and was riding his dick with all I had..... He tried to undo my shorts but I stopped him. I wasn't ready for anything more. He slid his hand down inside my shorts and was groping my ass... Ahh... that made me want his dick insude me so bad!! I was soo horny!!! I took my mans tool with my ah so willingly mouth and rode him fast, bobbing my head up and down then I wiukd slow down the pace abit letting him thrust my mouth as it were
my vagina. A couple from down front came
past us, my husband whispered in my ear that they saw me giving him a blow job and this made me so wet!! I didn't tell him this.:) anyway shortly after this we decied to go... My husband hadn't came yet........ Dang, I soo much wanted
to climb on him in the car but we found a deserted field and had the best sex ever!!
I will say that when we first went in I was ready to run back out, when I saw cum all over the floor...... First time at a theatre and not sure if we'll go back???
j and j

Clinton, MD

#1079 Nov 2, 2011
Charles wrote:
Is there one remotely close to the east coast?
Ive been interested for a while, but cant find a location.
There is a group on yahoo that has a list of them. It is either brrentstheatertails or adult theater play.... also there is a blog sopt (link can be found on both groups that has reports from people who go to the theaters so you can see what is going on at them.
WV Joe

Belfry, KY

#1080 Nov 2, 2011
I have been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now. I thought I would share about some of my experiences in adult theaters in West Virginia. I live in Huntington and often go to a place located in Pliny, WV. The theater has the standard peep booths with glory holes, but what is really great about this place is the theater. It is well furnished with leather sofas. The main room has a "public" area with an alcove with mirrors that offers some "privacy". In addition to the main room there are three private rooms with doors for complete privacy. I have been going here for the past 3 years. One of the best times I have had there was on a Saturday night. I usually get there around 10 or 10:30 because most couples begin to arrive around 11 or so. This evening two girls came in with each other. Not bad looking. Both had blonde hair, nice racks (D & DD) and both were a little chubby, not fat. They entered one of the private rooms. After about 15 or 20 minutes I noticed that the door was not completely closed. Usually a sign that they want to play. I knocked on the door and asked if they would like some company. They invited me in. At this time they were both completely naked and I quickly joined them. I sat between them as they began to rub my chest and cock. I laid back on the day bed as the one on my right began to suck me. The girl on my left moved so to begin to lick the girl sucking me. With her ass in the air as she sucked me her friend found her way to eat her pussy from behind. We ended up fucking and sucking each other for around 2 hours. At one point they were on all fours on the edge of the bed and I took turns fucking one then the other and back to first one again. It seemed each girl must have cummed at least a dozen times. I love this place. Maybe next time I will share about a couple (m/f) and how he sucked me in front of his wife.
Join Free
buford twi

Hollywood, FL

#1081 Nov 2, 2011
Did u get an answer? Is it open? I'm straight but thinking of going. I'm off this friday
cheryl

Middleburg, FL

#1082 Nov 2, 2011
my husband had me have sex with a guy one night in an adult theater he was a young black man he seat beside us as the movie got hot my husband was playing with my breast as the young guy was playing with his cock my husband told me to help him out which i did and was soon sitting in his lap his cock deep in me

Yucaipa, CA

#1084 Nov 2, 2011
Anyone in SD goin soon or have stories of them
Jim

Chicago, IL

#1085 Nov 3, 2011
WV Joe wrote:
I have been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now. I thought I would share about some of my experiences in adult theaters in West Virginia. I live in Huntington and often go to a place located in Pliny, WV. The theater has the standard peep booths with glory holes, but what is really great about this place is the theater. It is well furnished with leather sofas. The main room has a "public" area with an alcove with mirrors that offers some "privacy". In addition to the main room there are three private rooms with doors for complete privacy. I have been going here for the past 3 years. One of the best times I have had there was on a Saturday night. I usually get there around 10 or 10:30 because most couples begin to arrive around 11 or so. This evening two girls came in with each other. Not bad looking. Both had blonde hair, nice racks (D & DD) and both were a little chubby, not fat. They entered one of the private rooms. After about 15 or 20 minutes I noticed that the door was not completely closed. Usually a sign that they want to play. I knocked on the door and asked if they would like some company. They invited me in. At this time they were both completely naked and I quickly joined them. I sat between them as they began to rub my chest and cock. I laid back on the day bed as the one on my right began to suck me. The girl on my left moved so to begin to lick the girl sucking me. With her ass in the air as she sucked me her friend found her way to eat her pussy from behind. We ended up fucking and sucking each other for around 2 hours. At one point they were on all fours on the edge of the bed and I took turns fucking one then the other and back to first one again. It seemed each girl must have cummed at least a dozen times. I love this place. Maybe next time I will share about a couple (m/f) and how he sucked me in front of his wife.
That's greta. I gotta find me one of these places. Then a guy sucked you in front of his wife. She must have told him he had to. Sounds like a great deal to me.
Jim

Chicago, IL

#1086 Nov 3, 2011
cheryl wrote:
my husband had me have sex with a guy one night in an adult theater he was a young black man he seat beside us as the movie got hot my husband was playing with my breast as the young guy was playing with his cock my husband told me to help him out which i did and was soon sitting in his lap his cock deep in me
Doesn't sound like you minded all that much. Was that the first time you went. Was it what you thought and will you go again?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1087 Nov 3, 2011
My husband and I have been to adult theaters and I have been f*cked in them.

Also, I have gone with a married woman I know and she has been f*cked there; unlike with me, her husband has no idea of her activities!

Fontana, CA

#1088 Nov 3, 2011
tanya_123 wrote:
Also, I have gone with a married woman I know and she has been f*cked there; unlike with me, her husband has no idea of her activities!
Wow so hott! I'm 22 and have f*cked a married woman in the theater while her husband was right next to me! The woman u went with turns me on she did that

Since: May 11

york,pa

#1089 Nov 4, 2011
wife wants me to take her and her girlfiend to one this weekend.
Planning on going to bushriver video in abingdon,md.
Lkn4 fun

Ontario, CA

#1090 Nov 6, 2011
I'm looking for adult theaters in the Inland Empire or nearby. Would luv to get fondled by strangers n hook up with them.
tittybaby

Canton, TX

#1091 Nov 6, 2011
Hey I'm a guy I'm looking for one of those theaters I'm in lancaster texas right by dallas.I never been to one but would love to go and have fun with the groups in there.
tittybaby

Canton, TX

#1092 Nov 6, 2011
tanya_123 wrote:
;wow really cool for you that's the right way to do it be open and honest about it if your attached to someone that way no one gets hurt.
jerry

United States

#1093 Nov 6, 2011
having sex in adult theaters is great. the thing is most guys in there are bi. so, they'll do a man in the rear, then a hour later do a woman in the cooch. happens. i'm proof of it. i've had sex with probably 50 different women over the years, mostly unprotected sex. One couple, I porked her AND him!

i've noticed most theaters have very few couples come in. back 20 years ago was so much better.

by the way, twice i've sucked guys off while their wives watched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min aidanTTT 455,296
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min joshboro13 278,862
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min gumballadam 633,216
Any Gay Men Peterborough England (Feb '12) 3 min Loveit 2,554
titty Tuesday! come on ladies, who's brave enou... 3 min babygirl 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Add vs_96 597,327
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min top 75,740
More from around the web