United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

tex wrote:
I keep looking for the long haired blonde wo usually goes to either smooches, will clayton & 59, the location off 45 south and college and the one off I-10 near Normandy. All these are in the houston area. Her and her husband frequent these when he gets her tipsy and he just likes to watch men grope her. I've seen her twice and got to play with her one night. I didn't get to go all the way with her but I came close. I can never find these two. Has anyone seen them?
I've seen her before at smooches. Her man let me play with her while he watched and jacked off. She wouldn't let me go all the way. The booth we were in was small so we went to the room where the couch is and he wanted me to have her bent over. I was in the couples area where I took a friend so I could get in. I bent her over and had her skirt up grinding against her ass as she layed helpless while he did his thing. I kept asking her to let me Go inside her but she wouldn't. At the time I got my head in and that was it. He told me to keep grinding cause he had to go to the bathroom So I let him out and she started to get up but I hurried back and put her back on get stomach with her legs straight on the floor. My penis was hard and I told her I was going to get inside her. She tried to get up but I had to have her as fine as she was. I shoved my penis in her and she said, we can't do this till he comes back. I told her it was to late and began thrusting in her tight flower and owned her. She has a heart shaped ass that made me harder everytime I would go deep in her. She was so hot that I couldn't hold my load and came deep in her. I pulled out 3 minutes later and I asked her to suck my penis and she did till he got back. I let him back in and I went back to her and grabbed a handful of her hair and made her suck on me more till I came in her mouth. She never said anything after I had her and they left smiling. I hope to find her again soon. All I know is they are swingers.

Since: Jun 11

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

thick8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen her before at smooches. Her man let me play with her while he watched and jacked off. She wouldn't let me go all the way. The booth we were in was small so we went to the room where the couch is and he wanted me to have her bent over. I was in the couples area where I took a friend so I could get in. I bent her over and had her skirt up grinding against her ass as she layed helpless while he did his thing. I kept asking her to let me Go inside her but she wouldn't. At the time I got my head in and that was it. He told me to keep grinding cause he had to go to the bathroom So I let him out and she started to get up but I hurried back and put her back on get stomach with her legs straight on the floor. My penis was hard and I told her I was going to get inside her. She tried to get up but I had to have her as fine as she was. I shoved my penis in her and she said, we can't do this till he comes back. I told her it was to late and began thrusting in her tight flower and owned her. She has a heart shaped ass that made me harder everytime I would go deep in her. She was so hot that I couldn't hold my load and came deep in her. I pulled out 3 minutes later and I asked her to suck my penis and she did till he got back. I let him back in and I went back to her and grabbed a handful of her hair and made her suck on me more till I came in her mouth. She never said anything after I had her and they left smiling. I hope to find her again soon. All I know is they are swingers.
Where is smoothes located? what time and day of the week and how often do you see that women? Thanks
thick8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

I usually see her there on Saturday nights. They go to somt club called coopia or something like that. Not sure where it Is.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

thick8 wrote:
I usually see her there on Saturday nights. They go to somt club called coopia or something like that. Not sure where it Is.
How does that women look, good or bad? Im confused does she go to coopia or smooches on saturday nights?
thick8

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

I see them late at around 2-3am. I'm guessing they come after tbe club closes. She's usually tipsy and she is hot and sexy. You can't miss her with those 6" heels on.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

thick8 wrote:
I see them late at around 2-3am. I'm guessing they come after tbe club closes. She's usually tipsy and she is hot and sexy. You can't miss her with those 6" heels on.
do you mean she goes to Smooches at about 2-3AM? Where is smooches located? how many times have you seen her there on Saturdays? Thank you for the help
thick8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

I have seen her at least 3 times at that location.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

thick8 wrote:
I have seen her at least 3 times at that location.
You mean at smoochees correct or coopia? I will try going to smoochees at Saturday 2-3AM, do you mean 2-3AM 2-3 hours right after Friday night ends or right after Saturday night ends, basically sunday very early morning, how much it cost to go in??
Join Free
thick8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

I'm talking about smoochees like early Sunday morning and its $20 a couple. I have a friend that goes with me so I can get in. She usually sleeps on the coach.
almost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

thick8 wrote:
I'm talking about smoochees like early Sunday morning and its $20 a couple. I have a friend that goes with me so I can get in. She usually sleeps on the coach.
Have you ever try anything on her or. Let somebody try ?

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

thick8 wrote:
Do you HAVE TO bring a female person along to go in the couples area? I do not have a female person I bring along, You think I can go myself and be able to have success getting sex with a female? Is there any females in the singles area? thanks for the help
Mike

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

I took my wife to a bookstore she jacked off one guy and then she went to the bathroom and came back to the booth with a guy dropped her shorts and let the guy fuck her from behind while I watched I loved it I would love to get her buzzed and to a adult theatre and let all the guys do whatever they want to her while I watch

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

thick8 wrote:
I just went there for sunday night/monday morning was there about 10PM-3AM only find 1 couple but they did not seem to be looking for company and new people, Im a single men and I see that they will not let single males go in on FRI and SAT, What time of the day and days of the week you think I can go there to find sex with FEMALE or couples, thank you for the help
1couple4fun

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

My S.O and I go play at the Lido in Dallas once in a while. Do you ever get up that way. I think (but am not sure) that you can go upstairs as the 3rd in a couple. And of course you never know that may be the night for her. She has let guys play with her and eat her but has not gone all the way YET. We both agree that one of these nights it will happen just do not know when that night will be.
IHMJack wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went there for sunday night/monday morning was there about 10PM-3AM only find 1 couple but they did not seem to be looking for company and new people, Im a single men and I see that they will not let single males go in on FRI and SAT, What time of the day and days of the week you think I can go there to find sex with FEMALE or couples, thank you for the help
Jack ONeill

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
I went to a thetre with my girlfriend a few years ago. WE did it as a lark. After we sit down we were surrounded by like 10-15 guys , most jacking their dicks . My freind got turned on so she spread her legs and showed her white panties,this made they guys come closer. She pulled out her tits as I sat 3-4 seats away watching, by now a few guys were around me to see if I would play too. After watching her for 5-10 minutes I said what the heck...I reached out and grabbed a big white dick and jacked it off, he spurted all over my big titties, the hot white cum dripping off my big black tits...mmm then another guy got on his knees and begant to lick my pussy, Reisha and I held hands as these guyds licked, jacked came and sucked us both. My pussy was so hot and sticky I for the first time in my life squirted a big load all over the seat and aisle! The guys went wild all jaking on my tits and ass mmmm what a day! Never been back ...yet!
Would love to take you back to one sometime!
beanhead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

my wife and I have done this a few times. She's been in the theater and has giving BJs to several of the men around her. She'll have on a skirt with her legs up rubbing and fingering her c--t. She doesn't let anyone penetrate her but will let them come on her belly and p---y. I like when she rubs the c--k over her pu--y until he comes on her little landing strip. She then rubs the come all over her pu--y. I'll sometimes rub it inside her pu--y so I can taste it later.
kirby

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

I took my ex to one in dallas a few years ago and she loved it. She had never had black before. As soon as we got in theater we saw men sucking each other along back wall. We went and stood in back she droped her pants bent over and started sucking my dck. A black MAN came OVER AND SLID IN HER PSSY. SHE LET GO OF MY DCK AND START SUCKING ALL THE OTHER GUYS. BEFORE SHE WAS DONE SHE WAS FILLED WITH 15 LOADS
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

kirby wrote:
I took my ex to one in dallas a few years ago and she loved it. She had never had black before. As soon as we got in theater we saw men sucking each other along back wall. We went and stood in back she droped her pants bent over and started sucking my dck. A black MAN came OVER AND SLID IN HER PSSY. SHE LET GO OF MY DCK AND START SUCKING ALL THE OTHER GUYS. BEFORE SHE WAS DONE SHE WAS FILLED WITH 15 LOADS
Wow! how often do you do this? It sounds like this is a common thing. I need to find one in The south suburbs of Chicago / northwest Indiana.

Since: Aug 11

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Are there any of these in the uk??
beachboo

Fall City, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

i have gone there a few times with my girl, she only likes to be watched not touched

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of3,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5487 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Alexcan69 311,090
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min isl 419,924
Girls - First Time you Felt a Penis? (Nov '10) 5 min Cuitie 983
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 6 min Tony 9,170
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 6 min Lovely lexy 33,947
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Duece6572 225,254
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 6 min igm311 3,683
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Gig231 121,778
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 27 min jpy55us 5,159