Wives having sex in adult theaters
SNAP

Trenton, NJ

#45 May 22, 2008
There are a few here in Joisey. However, the older post says it best. Guys sit around and bash the gays who are cruising, then hours after getting all horned up and no women come in, they're all going at it with each other. So ladies, you can be 100% certain that every guy you touch in an adult theatre has either just been sucked, jerked, or rubbed his cock on the crack of another mans ass. Funny how they all run towards the first chick that walks in. She can be the biggest, fattest pig on the face of the earth, but they're on it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ryan

United States

#46 Jun 3, 2008
I went into an Adult Theater in Worcester, MA a few years ago and sat in a seat at the far end of one of the more remote rows. There weren’t many people in there at the time – maybe because it was in the middle of the afternoon. I was there maybe 20 or 30 minutes when this young couple came in, looked around for a little while and sat down at the very end of the same row of seats I was in. They watched the movie for a little while and talked to each other from time to time. I kinda was hoping I would catch a little show or something, so I kept glancing down at them. Then they started glancing down at me and talking to each other. After a little of this – the girl got up and moved down the row and sat about 3 seats from me. When she saw me looking at her – she got up again and moved on down and sat in the seat right next to me. I was kinda confused yet excited about what was happening. I didn’t quite know what to expect next. She then put her hand on my leg and started rubbing my leg. When I showed approval she reached over and began rubbing my crouch area. By this time I had a FULL RAGING HARDON going and when I spread my legs a little to let her do it better and then moaned, she began trying to unzip my pants. I swear – I almost broke my own fingers undoing my pants and dropping them to the floor. After this she took hold of my C--K and began stroking me. A few minutes later, the guy she came in with, moved on down the row and sat in the seat on the other side of the girl. He dropped his pants and the girl began stroking both of us at the same time. The guy then unbuttoned the girl’s coat and opened it a bit and I saw she had absolutely nothing on underneath. She was completely naked - and - she had a really NICE body with nicely trimmed P---y. The other guy began feeling her and I did the same. I could tell she was really enjoying everything because she was getting quite WET. After a while I couldn’t take much more and I softly said I was C-mming. She then watched me as She slowly stroked me to an explosive orgasm. I shot a pretty big load. Then the other guy, after watching the girl make me explode, said he was C-mming, too. I guess watching her do me got him off as well. She then watched him shoot off while still squeezing the last of my juices out of my C--K. She then licked what had shot onto her hands, buttoned up her coat and the 2 of them walked out of the theater. All I could do for a few minutes was sit there, with my pants down around my ankles, and watch them leave. I finally came back to my senses and realized how I must have looked and quickly pulled up my pants. I don’t believe anyone else in the theater saw us because, like I said before, there were not many people there at the time and we were seated in a more remote area of the theater. I still fantasize quite a bit about that time. It was totally unexpected – and - IT WAS GREAT!!!
Ryan

United States

#47 Jun 3, 2008
Lilly wrote:
I just did it last night and it was sooooh good I sucked and fucked 3 guys while 5 others watched. It was so good I am going back to night and do it again. I hit all the spot here and after being dry for two years I am trying to suck and let the cum fall where it may.
Lilly, you sound soooo HOT. I'd LOVE to meet you.
I KNOW we'd have fun in an adult theater.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike

Louisville, KY

#48 Jun 3, 2008
I had been going to sex shope since i was 18. I have had bjs in booths and i have gave them. I was young trying out my sexualility. I didnt know if i was gay or not. Well come to fid out i wasnt. I didnt go many times over the years .I was married and we have had a wonderful sexual and friendly relationship for over 20 years. We were riding one night past a strip of clubs and bars in our town( a bad part Yes) and she saw the adult bookstore. She asked about it and what happens so i told her. I didnt tell her of course about what i did lol. She became curious and asked many questions over the next few weeks. One night i asked did she want to see what it was like and she said yes. So we went. We went into booths. She gave me a bj through one of them. She wanted to go in the theater. We went in. we watched the movie a bit. There were 2 other men in there sitting far apart. We started kissing and touching. It had been yrs since i seen her this turned on. Se started sucking me again and one of the men saw and walked back to where we were. She saw him but did not stop. He sat where he could see and i started to move her so he could get a bette rlook. The other man saw and came over also. He was a little bolder and started to rub her azz. He pulled his penis out and started to rub on her. I whisperd what he was doing. I asked would she like to blow him. She smiled turned around and began. This tiome she was on her knnes the other man pulledhis out and she began blowing them both. one sat dowwn and she stood and pulled her pants off and rode him. he came and as soon as he did she sta on the other man. It wasnt long before he came also. After that we straightened up and went home. We were quiet on our way home. I think she was worried i was upset. She went in our home and went to the shower. I drank a beer quickly and joined her and we had the greatest sex of our entire lives.
shots

Snow Hill, NC

#49 Jun 8, 2008
I have been to theaters quite a few times and almost NEVER saw a female...I'm straight but dont' mind being around guys jerking as long as they keep to themselves...I have heard alot of straight guys let things happen in the name of relief, but I have not gone that route email me at [email protected]
Mike

El Paso, TX

#51 Jun 26, 2008
Lilly,
Do you still enjoy going to adult movie theaters? I am new to the El Paso area and looking to go and actually meet a woman there.
If interested, pleae email me at [email protected]
David

Reseda, CA

#52 Jun 26, 2008
There are still adult places but now the movies are in booths. I saw my GF do 3 guys one night. It had us both so aroused we have gone back 2x a month since.

She started by giving BJ's but got so horny she asked if she could screw. I told her to go for it and she has been getting laid regularly now - she even has a few regular guys.

Albany area...
TANVIR

UAE

#53 Jun 30, 2008
i watching the real sex
Join Free
69ways4fun

Hesperia, CA

#54 Jul 5, 2008
RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
i would love to watch my wife get gangbanged in an adult theatre by 4-5 other men! I'm bi-sexual so I would probably help to suck them off
69ways4fun

Hesperia, CA

#55 Jul 5, 2008
i would love to watch my wife get gangbanged in an adult theatre by 4-5 other men! I'm bi-sexual so I would probably help to suck them off
big dick

Corona, CA

#56 Jul 11, 2008
i had sex in a bookstore while 5 guys watched it was with an asian girl i had just met it was so hot
Tal

Huntington Beach, CA

#58 Jul 16, 2008
David wrote:
There are still adult places but now the movies are in booths. I saw my GF do 3 guys one night. It had us both so aroused we have gone back 2x a month since.
She started by giving BJ's but got so horny she asked if she could screw. I told her to go for it and she has been getting laid regularly now - she even has a few regular guys.
Albany area...
Hey David, what is the name of the place you two go? Where in Albany? I'm actually amazed I've NEVER known about this kind of thing before. Now I am curious and I have to find one to experience it for myself. Please, let me know, email me at:

[email protected]

This sounds awesome and I would so appreciate it.

THanks.
gerda

South Africa

#59 Jul 16, 2008
my experievce is not quite as exotic,i was having an affair with a guy at work and one afternoon we went to a theatre,cutting work.the theatre was only about 25% full,anyway not long after the movie started wee started making out,i remember having my slacks removed as my man started carressing my p**sy,i had my head back and my legs draped over the chair rests,he soon brought me to a crushing orgasm,very loudly,we ended up sneaking out shortly afterwards to avoid the others at the end of the show.
Polly

UK

#60 Jul 18, 2008
Well, I thought I'd hesrd it all, but what exactly is an 'adult theatre'? Sounds very exciting! Is it anything like a sex club ? Or is it literally a stage where participants volunteer to go up & have sex in front of everyone?
Polly

UK

#61 Jul 18, 2008
Oh, I have read up and see it's a kind of cinema where sexual activity is condoned- gosh, have I missed out on this!
TWB

United States

#62 Jul 31, 2008
RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
Yes I would love it
TWB

United States

#63 Jul 31, 2008
RkHdRD wrote:
have you ever watched your wife or gf in an adult theater
Yes it was great
TWB

United States

#64 Jul 31, 2008
lee sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
i have seen my wife have up to 20 men at a adult theater in one night.
Where is theatre you went to
T42B4ALL

United States

#65 Jul 31, 2008
I came across this "chat room" while trying to locate an adult theater in Northern California to go to. Does anyone know of any? My husband and I really want to go and participate in some of this fun you all are writing about. Watching and being watched is such a turn on...I promise I'll post our story for you to read!

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Aug 4, 2008
Any of these places near NYC? I know now though from what I hear not 2 bring my g/f lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Harryc_9 913,724
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Ballcocks 446,533
how many times? 1 min mag1258 6
any hot guys wanna sext with me??? 2 min John 31
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min samwiseganjaa 23,913
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min baz 21,236
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min women 41,857
Dirty ki...k 4 min Trade group 178,685
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 9 min M1984Norway 14,360
More from around the web