FITofRAGE

Woodway, TX

#389 Jul 30, 2010
"...I will take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbor, and he shall lie with your wives in the light of this sun."
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#391 Jul 30, 2010
big Ruben wrote:
<quoted text>Ok well I whent to the twin theater last night and it was differnt know ther is 2 big squars opening were the clerk is looking in to and ther were just 3 people there man I was dissapointed mybee ill try tonite again.
If you are looking to meet couples, usually Fri and Sat nite are best and even then it is hit or miss. Often there are just guys there. I like video booths better than an open theater because you have more control on who gets near you.
Da Kandy Man Can

Woodway, TX

#393 Jul 30, 2010
FITofRAGE wrote:
"...they have rejected the word of the Lord, and what wisdom is in them? Therefore I will give their wives to others..."
How do you know what God appreciates?, what you mean to say is that you don't appreciate that. Also what if the daughter do wants to do it? Like my daughter, she loves it when I'm banging the sh!t out of her against the bed board, legs wide open with her cute girly socks on. Keep in mind, that not all incest pedo love is one sided. In some cases, such as mine, the teen's pussy is on fire, and she is just as interested as the dadif niot more. If this is not the relationship you have with your dad or your teen with you, then you need not be in this forum. You are not going to change anything or any of us, and don't try and threaten us with your vague and extremely limited knowledge of that which we commonly refer to as a God or Gods. Just go away and live your life as you see fit, and mind your goddamn business
Dave

Porter, TX

#394 Aug 2, 2010
Theater Boy wrote:
There's a guy that brings his wife into this adult theater in Houston and lets anyone screw her. She's about 50 but not bad. Wears these dresses with buttons up the front and nothing underneath. Damn, she loves to screw! She'll go down front to this little stage below the screen and 10 or more guys will screw her (including me). She's suck you off, swallow, take it in the back door, anything. Sometimes she just sits in a chair and blows everyone. If there's no action, she'll stand in the hallway outside with her dress unbuttoned until one of us horny boys takes the hint. It's great. Her old man never does her, just watches. He might have some problem.
What theater
Dave

Porter, TX

#395 Aug 2, 2010
Theater Boy wrote:
I'm sitting in this adult theater and a guy comes in with his wife and before sitting down on the back row they put down a towel in both seats. That's a first for me but it looks promising. There's only 3 other guys in there and they're all together playing around, obviously gay guys. I go over and sit down two seats away from the woman. She takes off her skirt and panties and opens her blouse and sits back down. I get my dick out and let her get a look. She's looking hard. I move over to the seat beside her and take my pants off and sit down. She whispers something to her old man and starts stroking me. I start playing with her while her OM is jacking himself. She tells me to stand between her legs and starts sucking like crazy. By then two of the gay guys are in the row in front of us and one of them is playing with my butt. I'm moving his hand but it keeps going back. Pretty soon his finger is finding its mark. I didn't like it at first but started getting in to it. All the time the lady is sucking for all she's worth telling me she wants my c#m. The guy behind me is kissing my butt and has a finger half way in me. I came like you wouldn't believe! Maybe strained a nut! I never did know why she bothered taking off her clothes. I can understand the towels. There's jizz all over the place in there. I saw the same couple in there about 6 months later but some other lucky dude got the treatment.
Where was this?
help the wanting

Winterville, NC

#396 Aug 2, 2010
Not my wife. However one of her friends that was getting over a divorce and was curious starting asking questions about the theaters, when the wife wasnt around. The wife had to go out of town for a conferance so i called the friend and offered to take her so she could see for herself. She dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt very plain, showed her the booths, the theater, and the couples room, we left with no action she said she felt dirty and ashamed. A couple of months later with no talk about it, the wife had to go out of town again. The friend called and asked if i would take her back so she could see again. When i picked her up she was dresed in a short skirt, CFP heels, low cut top, too much makeup, without asking or saying a word i knew what she had in mind. She was hot and knew it. As soon as we walked in we had a crowd following us. We went into a booth watch part a movie, as soon as we were in the theater we were surrounded, i moved a seat over and she had a guy on each side, wasnt long she was stroking both. Then we went to the couples room, as soon as we sat down a couple moved closer to us, i moved over. The 3 of them fingered and stroked each other, then she said she was ready to go. On the way back to her place she said she felt dirty and ashamed but excited and aroused, we agreed it was our secret. Never told her i was also and planned to go home and JO. When we got to her place she asked if we could talk, as soon as we walked she said she hadnt been f*&ked yet tonight and needed too, so i could only help her out again. We have never talked about it since.
Theater Boy

United States

#397 Aug 2, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
What theater
That was at the Adult Video Megaplexxx, 8100 N. Freeway (along I-45) in North Houston.
Robby

Lexington, KY

#398 Aug 2, 2010
My man T-boy , the one and only T-boy from Texas and has a dad that posts here also ?
Join Free
Theater Boy

United States

#399 Aug 2, 2010
Robby wrote:
My man T-boy , the one and only T-boy from Texas and has a dad that posts here also ?
Hey, is this Robert? Yeah dude, this is T-Boy. I sometimes type in the whole Theater Boy name cause some might think I'm a tranny (as if that mattered. LOL). Hell, I wish I was!

My Dad has quit posting. He claims it's screwing with his ability to tell the truth. He says Topix was also wasting his talents. He's now writing a book about his transformation from a str8, middle-aged married man, to a goober-gobbling old fool. I told him he couldn't sell the damn book anyway. It'd be too nasty for publishing.

I got my degree finally. Got a decent job. Still got a boner for thin twinky looking guys. How you been, bro?
Robby

Lexington, KY

#400 Aug 2, 2010
Theater Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, is this Robert? Yeah dude, this is T-Boy. I sometimes type in the whole Theater Boy name cause some might think I'm a tranny (as if that mattered. LOL). Hell, I wish I was!
My Dad has quit posting. He claims it's screwing with his ability to tell the truth. He says Topix was also wasting his talents. He's now writing a book about his transformation from a str8, middle-aged married man, to a goober-gobbling old fool. I told him he couldn't sell the damn book anyway. It'd be too nasty for publishing.
I got my degree finally. Got a decent job. Still got a boner for thin twinky looking guys. How you been, bro?
I am good , I went back in January but I am still short some credits to complete my degree. Your dad has trouble with the truth , damn I hope that stuff he told me was true , I bought it anyways.lol He told me you got your degree in engineering and was bringing young guys around that he was drooling over from school. I like him he always made me laugh. I will buy his book if he gets it published. I am glad you got your degree man.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#401 Aug 2, 2010
lee sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
i have seen my wife have up to 20 men at a adult theater in one night.
lee sancheze did you go to school in alamogordo new mexico.
old guy-texas

United States

#402 Aug 2, 2010
anyone ever go to the Alvarado drive-inn theater back in late 70s early 80s?
Adult theaters

Cambridge, MA

#403 Aug 6, 2010
At one time they had a half-dozen or more in Boston they have all disappeared in the past 10 years or so. they used to be a very interesting place to visit.
Old Man

East Providence, RI

#404 Aug 6, 2010
Adult video booths seem to be the place now
skipper

United States

#406 Aug 17, 2010
old guy-texas wrote:
anyone ever go to the Alvarado drive-inn theater back in late 70s early 80s?
yes remember it well
Old Man

Grafton, NH

#407 Aug 18, 2010
We recently found a video booths that had glory holes on both sides. We got in a both and she took off her shorts so that people on both sides could see her and we started putting on a show. Pretty soon d*cks started poking thru the holes. If they were nice ones she played with them for a bit, if not she ignored them. As she started getting realy aroused, she started sucking some of them and one guy who had a really nice body, she invited into our booth so she could suck him properly.
Caliman

Roswell, GA

#408 Aug 18, 2010
Buford Highway Twin Atlanta is reopening AUG 26th or so Yahoooo!
Caliman

Roswell, GA

#409 Aug 18, 2010
Adult theaters wrote:
At one time they had a half-dozen or more in Boston they have all disappeared in the past 10 years or so. they used to be a very interesting place to visit.
Yeah I remember my 1st adult movie at the old State Theatre on Washington street. I think it was 1972 or so I was 17 and stoned out of my mind, became a theatre monger from that day forward!
iww

AOL

#410 Aug 21, 2010
Old Man wrote:
We recently found a video booths that had glory holes on both sides. We got in a both and she took off her shorts so that people on both sides could see her and we started putting on a show. Pretty soon d*cks started poking thru the holes. If they were nice ones she played with them for a bit, if not she ignored them. As she started getting realy aroused, she started sucking some of them and one guy who had a really nice body, she invited into our booth so she could suck him properly.
Now that is hot...
lone wolf

Cleveland, TN

#411 Aug 21, 2010
I was alone in an adult theater once when this couple came in. The woman, about 35, sat down on the back row, but the man went and sat on the front row. What the heck, I'm thinking. Usually, anyone sitting on the back row is looking for action. I got up and went out to see what she looked like. Pretty nice, she was. I came back inside and sat down two seats away from her. She was wearing a dress and was slid down low in the seat. I waited maybe 15 minutes wondering about the guy who came in with her. He was down front, but kept looking back. Finally, I got my c0ck out and played with it until it was nice and hard. The woman was looking over at me. She finally pulled her dress up a little and started playing with herself. I moved over to the seat beside her and continued jacking off. She pulled her dress up more to expose her crotch. I spent a few minutes inching my hand over onto her leg. Once there, I dug my fingers into her crotch. No panties! She reached over and started playing with me. About then, her friend came up and sat in the row in front of us, kneeling in the seat. I figured he was just gonna watch. Shortly, she leaned over and started sucking me. Her friend got up, came around and put his hard c0ck up in my face. Since I'm bi, I started sucking him while his woman was sucking me. When I started to come, he pulled out of my mouth and watched his wife finish me off. Then, she sat up and watched me finish him. She stood up, arranged her clothes and they eased on out of the theater. All this time, not a word was spoken. I find this pretty normal though, the unwritten no-speaking rule in adult theaters. I've spent maybe four continuous hours before in a really active adult theater without hearing anyone say a word, other than a moan or groan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 4 min blondeey 1,412
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min JDRobin 223,468
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Footfetish1211 561,318
susan (Mar '14) 4 min horny 133
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min dashley33 8,223
Any women turned on by cheating 4 min Sweet69lips 24
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min marksb 491,194
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Al hrd 373,806
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min da_birds11 45,665

Human Sexuality People Search