Since: Dec 12

Ballwin, MO

#2468 Dec 4, 2012
Ive been wanting to try out lidos im from fort worth tx
Stevenandsara

Pearl, MS

#2470 Dec 4, 2012
Hey has anyone ever been to the adult theater in Biloxi? My girlfriend is interested in a bunch of guys watching her but doesn't want to be touched is this a good place for that? We are new to this. Thanks
Rudy2d

Hammond, LA

#2472 Dec 4, 2012
Been there recently, most of the participants there seemed disciplined enough to do as directed the few times I have seen couples. Who knows, once she gets there into the environment, she may just suprise you and participate more than you think.
secret

United States

#2474 Dec 4, 2012
I'm in ft worth I want to try one of the theaters around but don't know any and def don't want to go alone. Any help or advice I'm a male
Trovander

Portland, OR

#2475 Dec 5, 2012
Stevenandsara wrote:
Hey has anyone ever been to the adult theater in Biloxi? My girlfriend is interested in a bunch of guys watching her but doesn't want to be touched is this a good place for that? We are new to this. Thanks

This is from "Brent's Theater Tails." (Google it) It applies to all theaters including the one in Biloxi.
">
> Here's some "pointers" about theater play. I this has been posted before, but I think it is all still applicable.
>
> 1) Allow the couple to get comfortable after they first come in and warm up at their own speed. Keep your dick in your pants for a while, and don't stand over them staring.
>
> 2) Come clean and fresh breath is a must.
>
> 3) Don't crowd the hallways. Find a seat and wait for the action to start. BE PATIENT. I have been in the Theater Scene for many years and have seen guys who are too aggressive,can't accept NO for an answer, immediately sit down next to them and actually scare off couples. Be patient damnit. Sit back and watch and let things get going.
>
> 4) It's a "mood thing" with most couples so give them time to warm up and feel comfortable.
>
> 5) Not every couple or single woman comes in to be gang-banged. Some are just first timers and curious, some are voyeurs and just want to watch, others exhibitionist who love to put on a show and be watched. Then there are those who are into the group scene. Wait to be invited into the action. Be respectful, "Do you mind if I sit here" goes a long-long way.
>
> 6) If you are a rookie to the theater action, please watch the regulars and learn the ropes. Sometimes, there is hidden action going on, that you may not know about. Some guys "role play" with couples they have played with before, and act like they are selected out of the crowd. It's a game.
>
> 7)If the guy of a couple says," Any guys with big dicks want to step up and fuck my wife", don't get up there with less than requested and even worse, if you can't even get it up. Wait and get back in line. If she's fucking and/or sucking you'll get your turn, again Be Patient.
>
> 8) There are two types of guys that go into the theater, One who watches the action and the ones that are apart of the action. There is nothing wrong with either one, but don't
> block off a guy who is playing if you are not a guy that is "part of the action or one who puts on a show". I see guys all the time acting like they are ready to play, but can't perform. Its OK, just step back and let one of the other guys get in. Then just step up when you are ready next time around. Its like being at a swing party, if you don't work together as a group, you could kill the action for everyone.
>
> Remember, if you play by some of the theater rules your chances of getting lucky greatly increase.
>
Trovander

Portland, OR

#2476 Dec 5, 2012
> > Any news on the theater in Biloxi recently? I was thinking about stopping by tonight. Do couples or women frequent the theater? Thanks.
> >
> Friday and Saturday nights are the most probable time to find couples at the theater in Biloxi...there are several that frequent the theater often on weekends....mostly gay action at other times. Did see 2 girls come in one evening....gave a few bj's and left.
>
> No GH or booths, just the theater. From "Brent's Theater Tails" ( Bing It )
>
ct guy

Somerville, MA

#2477 Dec 5, 2012
What's good in art cinema Hartford ct cuz I'm going there with my girl and see why's realy like in thT theater

Santa Fe, NM

#2478 Dec 5, 2012
We used to do it at a Swingers club in Altanta there would be between 100 and 600 people in there on a good night. There were beds all over the place so My exwife and I would pick a bed we liked where lots of people could watch. When the single guys would crowd arounf I'd tell them to back off and if she wants you she'll call you over. She would pich a hot guy or guys sometimes and wed all do her infront of the crowd. Sometimes she'd envite a lady to join us up there.
Join Free
Trovander

Portland, OR

#2479 Dec 6, 2012
ct guy wrote:
What's good in art cinema Hartford ct cuz I'm going there with my girl and see why's realy like in thT theater
The action at The Art Cinema in Hartford is very hot, both in the couples balcony and on the main floor. There is a new report about last weekend's action and you can read about it if you go to "Dr. Emilio Lizardo's Journal Of Adult Theaters." ( Search for it- it will pop up )

Dothan, AL

#2480 Dec 7, 2012
My wife and I go to Atlana Buford Highway Twin Cinema... she is 22 and Smoking Hot and when we got married she was 18 and she told me she had to have sex atlease 5 or more times a day... and now it's not just with me... and as long as I am there to make sure she is safe I am good with it....Our last time there was totally wild... there were so many guys taking cell phone pics of my baby and she loved it... but we have never seen any pics of that trip...oh well we will be back there in Feb. 2013
Baddog

Cherry Hill, NJ

#2482 Dec 9, 2012
We'll be at the paris theatre in Memphis on the 17th...if hung you have a chance
shamus

Brandon, Canada

#2483 Dec 9, 2012
This activity in adult theaters is not unknown. A google search for "theater sex" will demonstrate it.

As others have pointed out this is more of a guy thing, mainly bisexual males involved in masturbation or oral sex.

It is becoming more and more common for women to show up, sometimes meeting people there by per-arrangement. I suspect that women are every bit as interested in casual public sex as men are, its just that their behavior in the communities they live is at a much higher risk.

It does depress me a little that so many men try to manipulate their women into having sex with men...the men want to be in control. Its about time women just did what they want to and set their own sexual agendas.

Shamus

Since: Nov 12

Dallas, TX

#2484 Dec 9, 2012
loved your story, would love to know more about your SE Asia experience.. recently discovered ABS and have had some fun in there with lots of men using me, want to get more and more
El Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Early Vietnam war. Joint US Military Advisory Group (JUSMAG). Spent quite a bit of time in Laos. I'm in my sixties now. Did a bunch of crap in SE Asia that will keep me out of heaven. Stuff you can't tell a soul about.

Since: Nov 12

Dallas, TX

#2485 Dec 9, 2012
single men, i want to go to Lido on my own, not on couples nights, went one time and sat in the theater but wasnt sure what to do to let men know they could sit next to me and touch me,,any hints on what i should do?

Ballwin, MO

#2486 Dec 10, 2012
snwyday wrote:
single men, i want to go to Lido on my own, not on couples nights, went one time and sat in the theater but wasnt sure what to do to let men know they could sit next to me and touch me,,any hints on what i should do?
invite me with you ill touch you ;)
joew

UK

#2487 Dec 10, 2012
Will be going fantasy video tomorrow any ladies need a clean guy to look after them get in touch .
joew

UK

#2488 Dec 10, 2012
Im 31 married but my wife isnt the type.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2489 Dec 10, 2012
Are any of these theaters in Michigan?
secret

United States

#2491 Dec 10, 2012
snwyday wrote:
i want to go we can go together and not touch eachother I need someone to show me the ropes I've never been or anything like that so of interested let me know I'm a 26 and vry hung no problems proving it but I'm interested in having a nasty experience with some ladies will to show me
BigNips

United States

#2492 Dec 10, 2012
Are there any in North Carolina? I have this fantasy where I get a stranger to randomly play with my tits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ryguy 598,296
Any gay virgin dudes? 3 min 9inchstud 4
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 3 min Johnsmithh1234 2,300
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min COME ONE COME ALL 279,294
hi I'm a girl does anyone wanna sext me ;) (Aug '11) 4 min ajs123 959
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Chub 633,772
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min Jay 10,071
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min BlackZerp 455,991
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Trevor8212 75,991
More from around the web