Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Snwy wrote:
Thinking I might head to lido on Friday morning. While all the other women are Black Friday shopping, I would love to be pleasing the guys in an upstairs room ....... Let me know if interested.
Snwy: How was the Lido on Black Friday? Were you one of the only women there since all the others were all out shopping? Tell us about the fun that you had please. I would love to have an adult theater near where I live. I would be there at least once a week, with or without my BF.
Courisoty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

R single guys allowed
Beast23

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mr Woody wrote:
<quoted text>What's you opinion on the one in Lexington? I want to take my wife but we have never been to one. Is it nice or ran down and do you think it's worth taking her there for the first time or is there a better place you would suggest? Where from Ohio and I have always wanted to check one out...The problem is getting her to agree to go...
I am also from Ohio and i would love to f*** your wife. I'm a 19 yr old stud
rayrau

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sup. Rene
rayray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sup. Fun. And. More. Fun
rayray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Single. Love s. To. Mingled
Helen

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
With

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Anyone been to smooches lately in Houston?? My wife and I haven't been there in about 2 months but were gettin the itch again.
Join Free

Since: Nov 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

djchby wrote:
Anyone been to smooches lately in Houston?? My wife and I haven't been there in about 2 months but were gettin the itch again.
Couples only on Friday and Saturday. Saturday night gets a good number of couples.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Snwy wrote:
Thinking I might head to lido on Friday morning. While all the other women are Black Friday shopping, I would love to be pleasing the guys in an upstairs room ....... Let me know if interested.
I am new to this whole thing. Can we go together so you can show me the ropes?

Since: Jul 09

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Does Little Theatre in Newark still show anything straight or is it all gay stuff now?

Thinking of going 12/1/12.

Since: Jul 09

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

MOVIE LOVER wrote:
After my husband passed i still wanted sex but didnt know where or how to go about it with out everyone in town knowing.I remembered he once took me to a adult movie.After watching everone having sex we went home and screwed our brains out.Not sure what i was going to do or act when i got there.So i put on what i thought would attract men. Starting with my black push up bra bl garderbelt bl ff seamed stockings red 6"heels sheer red blouse and red short skirt.All of the things my husband liked to see me in before we had sex.I went in and stood in the back in the dark.As i stood there a pair of hands went up my skirt and on my butt.With a hard pull off come my skirt and a hard co*k went in my butt as i had no pantys on.Well as the night went on i was take in all ways and covered with loads of cum. I now go twice a week for the beat sex ever.
Would love to meet you while I am in town!
bergun

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Will be in Atlanta, GA in Late January 2013 with the wife and we're looking for a adult theater, book/video store with gloryholes or viewing window so I can expose the wife a little bit... Also, if we find the right cock, for her to jerk & suck off.

Are there any places that are around the Airport?

Thanks!!
Brent26willie

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

bergun wrote:
Will be in Atlanta, GA in Late January 2013 with the wife and we're looking for a adult theater, book/video store with gloryholes or viewing window so I can expose the wife a little bit... Also, if we find the right cock, for her to jerk & suck off.
Are there any places that are around the Airport?
Thanks!!
The best theater is The Buford Highway Twin. You can find the location if you search The Internet using key words "Dr. Emilio Lizardo's Journal Of Adult Theaters." The address is in the data base. Also if you type "Brent's Theater Tails" into your search box, my Yahoo Group, devoted to sex in adult theaters, will pop up. Also, check out The Paris if you are ever in Portland, Oregon.
Elizabeth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Used to suck hubby off an let other men have a good feel an wank over me but that was in the 80s we even went to Soho that was fun.
Willmaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Snwy wrote:
So tell me, how was it for you, did you had fun
Willmaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hi, I live in Kileen, and I like find a party lady to lido with. It me up at 2547020852
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

where is whiskey flats
Dondom wrote:
Im goin to Whiskey Flats soon. My wife normally only flashes truckers or go to Lido's in dallas and enjoy the atmosphere. I do have her boobs out for others to see, but she always tells me no touching. But this time she agreed to go ti whiskey flats and let me take pix of her and whatever comes thru the holes. Excited and ready for something new
John Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I would love to but I can't get my wife to go through with it
Willmaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hello, does any one know where is wiskey flats

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of3,275
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6034 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min James-k-91 335,468
Ki_k group 3 min Eastwood23 17
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Daleeee 213,558
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 4 min wotisup 30,093
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 4 min avon5735 22,193
dirty ki..k 4 min Powerpete81 139,806
B.B.M. Dirty Pins 5 min ben 20 6,880
Gay/bi K....k 6 min dean 66,055
Females that post nude snapchat stories 8 min Lift12345 2,727