stappgirl

Middleboro, MA

#1 Dec 12, 2010
does anyone do this or want to?? ;like watch any friends...?
WOWIE

Hilliard, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2010
I would love to!
stappgirl

Middleboro, MA

#5 Dec 12, 2010
how do you go about asking them this?
Tim

AOL

#6 Dec 12, 2010
stappgirl wrote:
how do you go about asking them this?
You want to watch your friends have sex ? I doubt they will go along with that , unless maybe you go along and join in by sucking him off naked with your girlfriend , then maybe you can join , MAYBE !
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 12, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to watch your friends have sex ? I doubt they will go along with that , unless maybe you go along and join in by sucking him off naked with your girlfriend , then maybe you can join , MAYBE !
You would say that AOL freak. Do you do that to alot of random MEN?
Tim

AOL

#8 Dec 12, 2010
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>You would say that AOL freak. Do you do that to alot of random MEN?
Sounds like incest Tim is jealous , LOL ! Can't get a woman nor man ! LOL !
brian

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2010
i let my little sister watch me have sex with her friend
pablo

Peru

#10 Dec 13, 2010
I like other couples to watch me having sexwith my loving black boyfriend: two coules in two adjacnet beds, with mirrors on the wallas and on the ceiling. Hasnt anyone else done that or something similar? Enjoy!!!
Join Free
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Being watched is so hot! I love to watch and I love to perform!

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 13, 2010
I'm getting into the thought of being watched, but not taped just some stranger watching me and my man. Have them seated in the corner and give them a great show. But its just a fantasy not sure if I'd actually do it!
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Dec 13, 2010
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
I'm getting into the thought of being watched, but not taped just some stranger watching me and my man. Have them seated in the corner and give them a great show. But its just a fantasy not sure if I'd actually do it!
If that profile pic of yours was you, I'd watch you. I can't promise not to touch you though. I think your man would like to see that too hehe! You are very beautiful hun.

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 13, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
If that profile pic of yours was you, I'd watch you. I can't promise not to touch you though. I think your man would like to see that too hehe! You are very beautiful hun.
Yes that's me and thank you Tiff! He's a guy of course he would love to see me and another woman. I'm just to penis addicted that me another lady would just not happen. I can only do makeout sessions with another female. So if your a good kisser I'm here for you :)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 13, 2010
seen it at the nude beach, dorms, frat house parties.

I like it.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Haha, yes I knew he was a man. I thought I'd be a naughty girl and flirt with you, because I'm taken by your beautiful face AND provide your man with a sexy visual of you and I. If you're ever in the mood to exchange notes, send me an email TiffyChic@gmail.com I'd kiss your sexy lips any day of the week and, although I am also addicted to man, I think I would enjoy you quite a lot.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#17 Dec 13, 2010
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's me and thank you Tiff! He's a guy of course he would love to see me and another woman. I'm just to penis addicted that me another lady would just not happen. I can only do makeout sessions with another female. So if your a good kisser I'm here for you :)
muah XXX g'night beautiful. Hope you write.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2011
who doesn't like to watch?
Amanda

Modesto, CA

#19 Jan 10, 2011
See it all the time at parties. They even post videos of "college sex parties" online!

Since: May 09

Seattle Wa

#20 Jan 10, 2011
I`d love to be able to sit in a corner and watch while stroking what a turn on that would be . or just sitting across from someone while we both played with our selfs .
erick

Altoona, IA

#21 Jan 10, 2011
knky1 wrote:
I`d love to be able to sit in a corner and watch while stroking what a turn on that would be . or just sitting across from someone while we both played with our selfs .
I have done both.It is real hot.

“im always horny”

Location hidden

#23 Jan 10, 2011
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
Well if you want to try it why dont you try doing it on cam for someone first?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you woke up and found another guy sucking yo... (Apr '12) 5 min anna657 933
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Snapchat 646,734
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min billya22 31,037
Any girls wanna dirty snapchat? (Dec '12) 5 min bella 1,544
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min GeOrDiE WoMaN 30,079
British paki girls in hijab n high heels (Jan '13) 5 min Adam 276
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 5 min deb327 16,742
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Sexbi 669,082
Dirty ki...k 5 min Smpdm 6,940
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Mattman666 10,278