I showed my best friend a pic of my n...

Since: Jul 13

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Nov 3, 2013
Naughty couple wrote:
Email only. Let me know your email address and I'll send them
Email me some at Mike526 at emaildotcom
reini

Weiz, Austria

#37 Nov 3, 2013
hey naughty couple

wanna send me the pics?

reinhartsteckmann3 at gmail dot com

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#40 Nov 3, 2013
Naughty couple wrote:
Would u like to share them with me ? I will trade back ....

Send me a message and I will give you my email
mike

Birmingham, UK

#41 Nov 3, 2013
hardworker678 wrote:
My best friend has always had the hots for my wife and always said I was a lucky guy , he has always lusted over her big tits and lusted after them. One night we got drunk and I showed him some pics of her tits , I didn't realise how much it turned me on ....
Can you send them too msmithmusic at hotmail dot com I'm rock hard
John

Lindstrom, MN

#43 Nov 3, 2013
Naughty couple wrote:
mkramer660 at yahoo dot com
letdown667

New Iberia, LA

#48 Nov 3, 2013
Naughty couple wrote:
Can I check them out?
Naughty couple

Bristol, UK

#50 Nov 3, 2013
orthanc wrote:
Anyone can send me pics of their wife. I'll happily send mine in return. Email is psw666 at yahoo dot com
Hope you like the pics I've just sent ;-)

South Portland, ME

#51 Nov 3, 2013
love to see them [email protected] dot com

“33 SWM for fun”

Lexington, KY

#52 Nov 3, 2013
can I see them also?? scm0301 at insightbb dot com
Naughty couple wrote:
aaa

Crawley, UK

#53 Nov 3, 2013
Send my way nicknash1@ hotmail.co.uk

“33 SWM for fun”

Lexington, KY

#54 Nov 3, 2013
I would love to see your pics also. If you would like to share with me my email is scm0301 at insightbb dot com.
hardworker678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I will email u
Naughty couple

Bristol, UK

#55 Nov 3, 2013
aaa wrote:
Send my way nicknash1@ hotmail.co.uk
How old are you??

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#56 Nov 4, 2013
love to see your wives pics and comment on them naughty couple and hardworker678 waiting for your both wife pics my mail is blueheart1907 at yahoo dot com

“Approachable”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#58 Nov 4, 2013
Ha! That's how my husband started sharing me with his best friend! We'd a few drinks & my hubs said he wanted to show my nude pics to his friend I agreed & the rest is history..........Good luck
bigrod

UK

#59 Nov 4, 2013
SexWife wrote:
Ha! That's how my husband started sharing me with his best friend! We'd a few drinks & my hubs said he wanted to show my nude pics to his friend I agreed & the rest is history..........Good luck
whats the best sex uv had xx?

“Approachable”

Location hidden

#60 Nov 4, 2013
bigrod wrote:
<quoted text>whats the best sex uv had xx?
Definitely with my ex.....I told my hubs he was great in bed so he invited him to have sex with me & it was GREAT!
bigrod

UK

#62 Nov 4, 2013
SexWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely with my ex.....I told my hubs he was great in bed so he invited him to have sex with me & it was GREAT!
did u have them both xx?
Kenny

Chicago, IL

#63 Nov 4, 2013
My best friend has had the hot's for my wife since the day he met her, but she likes him and his wife as friends nothing more.
After 2 years it was begging to get on my nerves, they come round two or three nights a week,and weekends, and he follows my wife around like a puppy laughing at her jokes, helping her in the kitchen while his wife struggles to look after their two small kids. Even his wife said to me once could he move in with us he likes being at our house more than at his own home.
Anyway I like bondage and my wife goes along with it,lol, she likes a mild spanking that sort of thing, but for my birthday last month she let me do the "anything I wanted bit", so I had her tied up gagged, smacked bottom, took a few pictures, one of them was of my wife, drool coming out of her mouth, hands tied behind her, her face covered in sweat looked like she was crying,but she had just climaxed another one showed her tied up bending over with a red bottom where I had spanked her.
Couple of weeks ago they were over and me and this guy were on the computer looking for a part to fix his car and ooppsss the pictures came up, hahaha he went red then white asked me what I was doing to Darla I said punishing her, I do it all the time when the b8tch deserves it, hahaha,
I thought he was going to die, he asked me if I hurt her, I said of course if the b*tch deserves it ( I DON'T, we just have fun, probably me more than her but we have fun). I told him not to ever say anything to her because if she found out he had seen the pictures she would never be able to face him again.
Poor bas8ard has been so f88ked up since he swathe pictures, called her two or three times at her work to ask her something but never gets round to it says it does not matter, She even asked me what was the matter with him and why does he call her at work ?lol.
Now I have a great deal of pleasure saying simple things like don't you guys come round tonight Mike I am gong to whip that bit8es ass for doing this or that and he goes all red and Saturday night even said don't do that Kenny she does not deserve that Kenny, there is no need for you to do that Kenny I thought he was going to cry, lol.
I love it he hates it lol.

hiya

Blackburn, UK

#64 Nov 4, 2013
Think most havr show mates dirty pics add me on ki k davelowe12345

“Approachable”

Location hidden

#65 Nov 4, 2013
At first no - my hubs just wanted to watch my ex doing me but aferwards he joined in & I had my 1st ever MFM 3some
bigrod wrote:
<quoted text>did u have them both xx?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 min Mr dominant 30,319
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Danjames1000 321,596
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Coolkidies 1,435,118
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jkking220 215,082
Jordan 1 min Jord 1
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 1 min Mongo5888 8,044
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 1 min Mthondo mde 82,324
Gay/bi k.k 1 min gaycycle97 133,800
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min nicky 181,094
More from around the web