couple from dubai any couple do like to join us
[email protected]
zephyr

UAE

#131 Sep 3, 2010
Mail me with your details on [email protected]
Londonwala wrote:
<quoted text>
interested in a MFM for now and then full couple swap later on? We are Indian couple(30,22 yrs of age). A very good looking couple...wife really curvy and really good in bed. But she is a bit hesitant to start with the swap thing...... Also we need to find a perfect couple here. To start with I'll be meeting any couples interested and try things out....and then if further interested when my wife joins me (She is in the UK now) we can try it together.
Jac

UAE

#132 Sep 11, 2010
Email me on [email protected]
MFM

Amman, Jordan

#133 Sep 12, 2010
Londonwala wrote:
<quoted text>
interested in a MFM for now and then full couple swap later on? We are Indian couple(30,22 yrs of age). A very good looking couple...wife really curvy and really good in bed. But she is a bit hesitant to start with the swap thing...... Also we need to find a perfect couple here. To start with I'll be meeting any couples interested and try things out....and then if further interested when my wife joins me (She is in the UK now) we can try it together.
contact us at: [email protected]
sam

UAE

#135 Oct 13, 2010
hi gays I we are 30m-23f looking for MFM seriosly if you like just send me email at [email protected]
gino

Saudi Arabia

#137 Oct 19, 2010
hi Alan
We are a married couple we go to swinger parties and swap with other couples. Its the best thing in our marriage and made us love eachother more...dont push your wife too much...tell her to start slowly..like being watched by other couple making love to you...
ackman1465

Cape Coral, FL

#139 Oct 19, 2010
I would cheerfully swap my wife for season tickets to the Dolphins..... Any takers?
joemamma

Detroit, MI

#140 Oct 19, 2010
ackman1465 wrote:
I would cheerfully swap my wife for season tickets to the Dolphins..... Any takers?
You might want to wait until next year until they get a little better !!! LOL 3-2 and 3rd in their conference. Just saying. LOL
best couple

UAE

#141 Oct 20, 2010
sam wrote:
hi gays I we are 30m-23f looking for MFM seriosly if you like just send me email at [email protected]
hi sam, pls contact me. [email protected]
looking for MFM

UAE

#142 Oct 29, 2010
hi all , am singl man 25 years nice body and hundem man intrested in MFM any couple intrested please le me know
[email protected]

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#143 Oct 29, 2010
hi me rahul

in dubai

any cpl want to join me in her trisome

so i m ready

have a great fun together

[email protected]
every day difrrent things

UAE

#144 Oct 30, 2010
looking for MFM wrote:
hi all , am singl man 25 years nice body and hundem man intrested in MFM any couple intrested please le me know
[email protected]
hi , nextdoor now is single before you was writing that you are couples?????????? please all alyers atay ur from this site
Hammy

UAE

#145 Nov 7, 2010
am interested to join for MFM with couples

[email protected]

am in Abu Dhabi and weekend in Dubai
raj

Germany

#146 Nov 14, 2010
well i have been having MFM for sometime now, any couples wana have fun contact me on [email protected]
raj

Germany

#147 Nov 14, 2010
well i have been having MFM for sometime now, any couples wana have fun contact me on [email protected] and i am in dubai not germany...lol
I WAND

UAE

#148 Nov 15, 2010
we are allso in dubai we 33/and 28 pls send mail pls give your number [email protected]

beena
junaid wrote:
i and my wife are seriously interested in swapping but depends, how serious is other couple. share pics with me and lets see how it works.we are in dubai [email protected]
any couples in Morocco

Casablanca, Morocco

#149 Nov 16, 2010
we are couples avsilable in morocco uo 05/12/2010
please contact us at +212613584540

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#151 Nov 16, 2010
Alan wrote:
hi i have heard much about wife swap. is it really hapening. does people really swap their wifes n husband. do 2 or more couples swap and sex with each other. would u do it.
Would you ever swap your wife with your dad for your mom? Would you then make love to your mom while your dad is really giving it to your wife?
jafs

UAE

#152 Nov 18, 2010
Hey we are couples from Abu Dhabi, interested in swapping. But first talking, photo, meeting and then swapping. please mail:[email protected]
jafs

UAE

#153 Nov 18, 2010
No body is there to help me and my beuty wife?
[email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To Share Pictures Of My Wife 2 min Candy8453 378
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min H ornyc ock 1,440,651
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min igotwatuneed14 181,486
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Richardmt 217,862
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 2 min lmao 310
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Maxx_97 135,516
23 yo Female - ask me anything for an honest an... 3 min nikki92 178
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Kipper 324,183
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min creepynephew 24,436
More from around the web