Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

I think its terrible why be married to someone if you want to cheat on them and sleep with another person? Just bc its "mutal" doesn't mean its okay, that type of mess is for single people not two people that made a commitment to each other as strong as marriage...wth lol to each his own but i say helll no

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

How many of us still live in a Taboo society. It is our mind which conditions us with thoughts that are Taboo.
Edgar Charles

Kevil, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

wishbone24 wrote:
How many of us still live in a Taboo society. It is our mind which conditions us with thoughts that are Taboo.
You want to chat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Edgar Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to chat?
What would you like to chat about? Taboo thoughts that condition our mindful viewpoints from previous years or some other subject.
zindagee4you

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

patti poori polayaadi pannithookki koothichiyude makkale..
ninakkokke swantham bhaaryamaare koottikkodukkanam alle?
ninte okke ammayude pooru.
DAW

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

wishbone24 wrote:
Very true, My wife & I have been with a few other couples and loved it. The experiences brought that new relationship energy back into our own relationship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

It took a lot of coaxing to get my girl interested. A couple we are good friends with made the first suggestion we swap to my girl's disgust. One day our female friend took my girl shopping and surprised her by stopping at a sex shop. This was the beginning of the experrience. Eventually we joined them at a swinging club but my girl wouldnd initially participate. With much coaxing by the other couple my girl decided to allow the husband to take her slowly from behind in the following way. She held on to the back of a chair so she couldn't see him. She held me closely and he very slowly with well gelled sheathed penis took her from behind as she wanted me to hold her head against my chest. The wife told her to spread her legs and imagine it was me fucking her. She soon realised it wasn't me because the guy is a little larger than me. It was the biggest mind blowing experrience I have ever seen her have. She became a convert and loves to take other guys as part of a swapping couple. We have built up a circle of swapping couples and usually now play privately at one of our houses.
DAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, My wife & I have been with a few other couples and loved it. The experiences brought that new relationship energy back into our own relationship.
DAW

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Our experience was a bit more organic than that. We were with another couple, just out of the hot tub & everyone was dressed in bath robes. We were sitting on the floor playing cards, as the evening progressed the robes would develop a mind of their own & want to play peek a boo. That led to a make out session with our respective partners, until the other husband started kissing his way down his wife's body. My wife did the same thing to me. After a couple of minutes I turned my head & locked lips with the other woman. As I'm loosing myself in her mouth I see her husband get up, walk over and plant his face between my wife's legs. I can't tell you how sexy is was to watch my wife roll onto her back, pull his face to her crotch & moan. We enjoyed each other until the sun came up.'Got together' with them about a dozen times & are still great friends.
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

The first experrience is highly sexual shyness being extra exciting. I had the biggest boner knowing my wife was being taken and her pulsating body with pleasure as she climaxed. When the guy released himself from her she gave the biggest squirt. A first for her as she moaned and raised her voice in pleasure. Totally wore her out becoming so tired. Now days she is the one to chose the male to fulfill her pussy and loves taking it from behind often bending over getting the guy to push deep inside her holding her waste. She has stretched quite a lot while enjoying intercourse then returns to normal afterwards. The things she has done since those early days is just mind blowing and is often the life of a party.
DAW wrote:
Our experience was a bit more organic than that. We were with another couple, just out of the hot tub & everyone was dressed in bath robes. We were sitting on the floor playing cards, as the evening progressed the robes would develop a mind of their own & want to play peek a boo. That led to a make out session with our respective partners, until the other husband started kissing his way down his wife's body. My wife did the same thing to me. After a couple of minutes I turned my head & locked lips with the other woman. As I'm loosing myself in her mouth I see her husband get up, walk over and plant his face between my wife's legs. I can't tell you how sexy is was to watch my wife roll onto her back, pull his face to her crotch & moan. We enjoyed each other until the sun came up.'Got together' with them about a dozen times & are still great friends.
anon

Richland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Will swap. Statefan318@yahoo.com
Killem

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Rikki And Sue wrote:
We are indian couple and looking for other couple for wife swapping in uk midland
Hey Indian couple, make sure you guys take a heap load of shower, coz you guys stink coz all of the spice you eat, even your women smells like goats.
roshan

Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

boxxer wrote:
Hi any cpl interested! 29/27 .. In muscat oman
HI We R 27/26 interested in swapping email me on ilovemuscat@gmail.com
hihi

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

hi
Black man wants filipina

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Hi all,

I'm black, single, 41 yo, looking for couple or single filipina for discrete fun. I had good experiences before and want someone for long term, if possible.

My e-mail is otelonegro@hotmail.com
shalinirahul

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

frm muscat...plz add me on yahoo chat shalini.rahul@yahoo.com
withyou

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

send any picks
safiyaabbas

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

shameer475 wrote:
<quoted text>
i like intrested with u join . if u r intrested plz replay
shameer i think ur couple if u r intrested join with me .we are couple from abudhabi 30 24
safiyaabbas

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

shalinirahul wrote:
frm muscat...plz add me on yahoo chat shalini.rahul@yahoo.com
hii how are you we are couple intrested plz naz3344@yahoo.com
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

jesse jackson wrote:
<quoted text>who in their right mind would want more than one wife......they are very expensive to maintain......and hookers are often far better in bed.....
And not only that wives are always getting out of adjustment and frequently need to be re-aligned....
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

joemamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to wait until next year until they get a little better !!! LOL 3-2 and 3rd in their conference. Just saying. LOL
Yeah, but you haven't seen his wife!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5312 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 1 min Kestrel248 48,337
Come Talk and Play 1 min Shahla 856
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min funguy1992pre 334,862
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Matt 135,426
Skype names! (Dec '12) 2 min dragnhart86 775
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min khadoz 59,844
I Let Men Touch Me on the London Underground (Mar '11) 2 min hal 1,007
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min londonboyy23 438,770
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Saxman2k12 244,676
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 15 min bigstar_11 8,269
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000