Riyas and shana

UAE

#198 Mar 6, 2011
we r young cople from kerala living in abudhabi
we r interested to wife swap with keralite coupls age below 35 if any body interested pls mail me
dumdumppp99@gmail.com
Sexyguy

Europe

#199 Mar 6, 2011
Riyas and shana wrote:
we r interested to wife swap with keralite coupls age below 35 if any body interested pls mail me
dumdumppp99@gmail.com
what if u get a punjabi couple. I want to enjoy keralite chunni and u may enjoy punjabi fuddi she can enjoy punjabi bhiankar lund and she a keralite kunna. Are u ready?
Sexyguy

Europe

#200 Mar 6, 2011
Riyas and shana wrote:
dumdumppp99@gmail.com
Riyas i like chiria malyali chunni do u like punjabi fuddi. What shana wears sari or punjabi suit. I love malyalies pl reply even if u r not ready for swap
hi bull

Dubai, UAE

#201 Mar 18, 2011
Alan wrote:
hi i have heard much about wife swap. is it really hapening. does people really swap their wifes n husband. do 2 or more couples swap and sex with each other. would u do it.
dont know..about swaps..i,l nvr share mine i guess...i,m not married yet..but i can seduce and bang her if u want it in dubai..mail me at bullofaman86@gmail.com...chill ..take apill..i like weak indian cucks..
Ali

Dubai, UAE

#202 Mar 19, 2011
You all peoples who is doing swapping fun they born from back hole,not from front fck you all peoples.
androgynous

AOL

#203 Mar 19, 2011
Ali wrote:
You all peoples who is doing swapping fun they born from back hole,not from front fck you all peoples.
Ali you are 100% right! I gather you are Muslim..and I Christian...See something we agree !
haba and khatun

Europe

#204 Mar 19, 2011
Ali wrote:
when u fck swaping ppl then think 4m where u were born btw who r u t decide abt others?savage!
f4gangbang at gmail dot c

UAE

#205 Mar 19, 2011
androgynous wrote:
<quoted text>Ali you are 100% right! I gather you are Muslim..and I Christian...See something we agree !
Hi Ali
i dont think that you knows who is your father? ask your Mom First
Join Free
dogslave77

Fremont, CA

#208 Mar 23, 2011
any cpl like to have slave boy bottom one i anm ready here
dogslave77@yahoo.com
Nair

Europe

#209 Mar 23, 2011
dogslave77 wrote:
any cpl like to have slave boy bottom one i anm ready here
dogslave77@yahoo.com
how is ur bottom is it tight or loose. I have a long and thick pen try it.
sun742005

Dubai, UAE

#210 Mar 23, 2011
Am Single male From USA
here in dubai with huge cock
ready for couples
send me an email to send you my picture and phone number
sun742005@yahoo.co.uk
sun742005

Dubai, UAE

#211 Mar 23, 2011
Handsome and hot with 6 packs

Am single male 29 years old

From USA

with Huge Tools

hot and sexy in bed

love 3some

send me an e mail to send you my picture

sun742005@yahoo.co.uk
sun742005

Dubai, UAE

#212 Mar 23, 2011
Jiya wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, v are also couple in Abu Dhabi and looking for a serious couple to swap or fun sex...contact on jiyaabutt@hotmail.com
Handsome and hot with 6 packs

Am single male 29 years old

From USA

with Huge Tools

hot and sexy in bed

love 3some

send me an e mail to send you my picture

sun742005@yahoo.co.uk
nithesh

Sharjah, UAE

#214 Mar 27, 2011
Wet Julie wrote:
I want hubby to swap me with a big black guy wow I would have fun, heck the black guy could be single and have nothing to swap back ha ha hubby
do u want to have sex with a young guy in dubai call me 0504239963
raj

Dubai, UAE

#215 Mar 27, 2011
Riyas and shana wrote:
dumdumppp99@gmail.com
We r also Mallu cpls (25/32) from Dubai. We will go for a c2c first and if things are ok will take further. We are available for c2c over Skype. And the id is couples1977 . Our mail Id is dpfdxb@gmail.com
just me

United States

#216 Mar 27, 2011
There is a rumor that an exclusive club in a city near mine has a "Key Club" and has had since the 70's. Couples go to this club with their partner and all the men put their house key in a bowl. Then the men take turns drawing out a key. Whoevers house key you draw is whose wife you take back to their house for the night. I can't imagine all the repercussions of this behavior. What do you when you run into them in the middle of a grocery store? Talk about the weather? 9 months later while walking the dog he sees her pushing a stroller with a mini me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#217 Mar 28, 2011
I can tell you guys are amateurs trying to get a F. Can't you get one in your location...
Jake

Mill Valley, CA

#218 Mar 28, 2011
I'm sure wife swapping happens, but is probably very unhealthy for the marriage. You have to ask yourself...is it really worth it to try?

www.speakaboutsex.com
usmcsniper1

Escalon, CA

#219 Mar 28, 2011
Pathetic not to expect a straight swap! I expect to bang his wife while he is doing my wife in the same bed. Tired of all the bull talk about blacks with large members. I am Italian and my ten inch more than fills any women up. Seriously a foot and a half ? a women that can safely take that load must be doing circus animals in her tent!
Abu Dhabi Couple

UAE

#223 Apr 6, 2011
We are Indian (Telugu/ Kannada) couple living in Abu Dhabi aged 42/40 looking for Indian couples of 35+ age group for swap.

If interested contact on yahoo cupl3936@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min kylenut2 406,944
free sexting (Dec '12) 4 min bear 2,783
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Mak 2,108
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min king-Zimbabwe 57,495
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bigcocklover11 531,048
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min pradon1 589,656
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Gaybooii14 245,737
More from around the web