wife partying naked while I'm gone

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Husband Daniel

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 11, 2012
OK so I discovered my wife attended a party last weekend with my big brother while I was out of town, not a big deal really except that three years ago before we got married she was dating him, and the shindig they went to was a naked hot tub party at the home of a friend of his. Now she never tried to hide it, in fact she mentioned it to me in passing and was surprised when I was surprised. I guess she thought I knew about it. I asked her how many people were there and she said like a dozen, and I asked if it really was a nudist party and she said yes. Everybody was naked as they visited and partied and hot tubbed. I asked if my brother had been naked in front of her, and she said yes. And I thought immediately of back when they were dating and she had seen him hard and then felt him hard inside of her when they had sex. Then I asked if she had been naked to, and she said yes of course it was a naked party and everybody was. So then I envisioned her and him sitting in the hot tub may be next to each other with only the Jacuzzi bubbles hiding what their hands were doing underwater. Had he touched her? Had she let him touch her? Had she touched him? And how about all the other men they had seen my wife nude, had they looked between her legs and had they touched her? She says no, it was just an adult party were people happen to not wear clothes in and out of the hot tub and while standing around visiting and that nothing happened. And I want to believe my wife, I need to believe my wife. My brother also says nothing happened, it was just a bunch of friends hanging out without clothes on no big deal happens all the time. So I'm I had jealous prude for even worrying about it? She didn't come right out and call me that, but I saw it in her eyes.
Danny Warbucks

Portland, OR

#2 Jan 11, 2012
sounds to me like you've got quite a dilemma there buddy, personally I think you need to get over it and just join in the fun. Me and my wife go to those parties all summer long, not so much in the winter but sometimes, there are not a great big orgy like most people think, just a bunch of friends hanging out together naked having a good time. It really is fun especially when it's families there not just the parents, a true naturist gathering is fun and wholesome
ikeman

Decatur, GA

#3 Jan 11, 2012
I would get a divorce just me
doug

Roseville, MI

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Husband Daniel wrote:
OK so I discovered my wife attended a party last weekend with my big brother while I was out of town, not a big deal really except that three years ago before we got married she was dating him, and the shindig they went to was a naked hot tub party at the home of a friend of his. Now she never tried to hide it, in fact she mentioned it to me in passing and was surprised when I was surprised. I guess she thought I knew about it. I asked her how many people were there and she said like a dozen, and I asked if it really was a nudist party and she said yes. Everybody was naked as they visited and partied and hot tubbed. I asked if my brother had been naked in front of her, and she said yes. And I thought immediately of back when they were dating and she had seen him hard and then felt him hard inside of her when they had sex. Then I asked if she had been naked to, and she said yes of course it was a naked party and everybody was. So then I envisioned her and him sitting in the hot tub may be next to each other with only the Jacuzzi bubbles hiding what their hands were doing underwater. Had he touched her? Had she let him touch her? Had she touched him? And how about all the other men they had seen my wife nude, had they looked between her legs and had they touched her? She says no, it was just an adult party were people happen to not wear clothes in and out of the hot tub and while standing around visiting and that nothing happened. And I want to believe my wife, I need to believe my wife. My brother also says nothing happened, it was just a bunch of friends hanging out without clothes on no big deal happens all the time. So I'm I had jealous prude for even worrying about it? She didn't come right out and call me that, but I saw it in her eyes.
whats the big deal????? so eeveryone seen your wife naked--we all know what a naked female body looks like and id your brother had some fun with her it is all good and just think of her being with you know and not him.If I was your brother and had her in the hot tube you bet I would be giving her a good fingering and wahtever else I could do to her and give her t!ts a good work out.
Big Boy

Boksburg, South Africa

#5 Jan 12, 2012
See nothing wrong with it. Think I saw them on u tube. Keeping it in the familly as they say
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Big Boy wrote:
See nothing wrong with it. Think I saw them on u tube. Keeping it in the familly as they say
lol!!!!!!! how true.If I was the brother I would have bent her over and reamed her out good and then do some doggie on her.I bet he loaded her up good just for principal and because he is her ex.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 12, 2012
rub his nose in it.. you are the one married to her and you have that hot body 24/7 not just a few hours at a party (hopefuly)

Since: Jan 12

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
nice brother. I would not mind going to a nude party with my wife but it would be me and her not her and somebody else. i would also get divorced and really tell my brother off. what an as#$%le
Join Free
doug

Roseville, MI

#9 Jan 12, 2012
master bartender wrote:
nice brother. I would not mind going to a nude party with my wife but it would be me and her not her and somebody else. i would also get divorced and really tell my brother off. what an as#$%le
some guys do not really mind sharing there wife and even with a ex.
I ahve a feeling he did not mind his brother using her and he was probably banging another girl or guys wife too.Its all fair game.

Since: May 11

Apo, AE

#10 Jan 13, 2012
I wish my wife would go to a part such as the one you described, only I would want her to get felt up and screwed.
Jill

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
No big deal..... I've been to pool parties without my husband where everyone was naked.... It's fun

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Jill wrote:
No big deal..... I've been to pool parties without my husband where everyone was naked.... It's fun
Jill,

Praytell..Why was it not a big deal...was it just "window shopping"...or were you "trying on the merchandise for size and fit"?

There is innocent,playful, adult fun...and then there is fun and frolics of a risque nature.... Were you being a nice girl going with the flow of the crowd..or were you being a little naughty vixen?

Anonymous

Liverpool, UK

#14 Jan 19, 2013
invite your brother round for a threesome
tedS

Medford, OR

#15 Jul 10, 2013
The key here is "while you are not there" which is a guaranteed way to create suspicion.

If it were my brother, he would lose some hide, one way or another.
hesuty

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2013
Tell your wife and bro that you want to enjoy nudism too. If it's anything more than that you will find out.
Bear

Carson City, NV

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Go to a party with n x n see how she fill
Jill

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jill,
Praytell..Why was it not a big deal...was it just "window shopping"...or were you "trying on the merchandise for size and fit"?
There is innocent,playful, adult fun...and then there is fun and frolics of a risque nature.... Were you being a nice girl going with the flow of the crowd..or were you being a little naughty vixen?
I was not being a nice girl. I tried but with a few drinks I wound up having great sex with a couple of the guys. It was fun!!
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not being a nice girl. I tried but with a few drinks I wound up having great sex with a couple of the guys. It was fun!!
Are you married & do you have a son ?
Charlie

Rushden, UK

#20 Mar 7, 2014
Husband Daniel wrote:
I don't get why your complaining, your brother has seen your wife naked and screwed her before, so what's new? he was hardly likely to screw her again in front of everyone else is he? Unless of course the party was a sex orgy! As far as everyone else goes, she was just one amid other naked women. Apart from that, I am sure she probably did get fingered by your brother and several other guys and screwed, why else do folks get naked at parties, so my advise to you is get over it, it's happened, just make sure you go to the next one and have fun!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy 1 min big daddy 28
Skype Sex Contacts (Feb '13) 1 min cbbduh 1,199
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Anon16969 416,158
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Hornylebanese 597,432
Do You Enjoy Watching Your Wife Flirting And/Or... (Nov '08) 2 min Tyrone 4,060
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hotdirtyfrench 543,469
ukudla igolo ube ukhothwa umthondo kumnandi 69 (May '12) 2 min Freemannkomo 1,221
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min tinop99 252,431
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min jagermiester 60,914
More from around the web