whats the sexiest thing u have ever done or seen at a public swimming pool

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

hardandhorny

Nuneaton, UK

#2 May 3, 2012
Orla Gardiner wrote:
Please share
i had sex in the middle of my local swimming pool and it was a busy day which made it even better i came hard and fast from the excitement
bill

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 3, 2012
made out with my sister and had the longest sex i ever had with her there was alot ppl there look at us
Anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 May 3, 2012
My bf back then came up behind and lifted me to the edge of the pull. Then he pulled my bottoms down and rammed me til he blew his load. Not sure if anyone saw...
wifelikedtoshow

Brighton, MI

#6 May 3, 2012
hardandhorny wrote:
<quoted text>
i had sex in the middle of my local swimming pool and it was a busy day which made it even better i came hard and fast from the excitement
My ex playing strip poker with me and two couples we just met. We were in early 20's they were both late 30's. She let both women go down on her.

Since: Mar 12

Cleveland, OH

#7 May 3, 2012
Groped and humped a MILF twice my age at a hotel. We had been flirting in the hot tub for a while. XD
James

Austin, TX

#9 May 25, 2012
happyinbama2009 wrote:
I don't exactly think it's "sexy" but my wife of 3+ years and her step-daughter, 13 years old, go to the pool quite often to swim, we meet after work and change together in these convenient little 'family changing rooms.'(my wife and I are both 38 years old)
The three of us undress together regularly. After being nude together many times, I developed a fantasy of wanting to be nude with my wife and step-daughter but also with an erection. I started by shielding myself from my wife while my step-daughter could watch my penis growing as I undressed.
After time I built up the courage to let both my wife and her daughter see that I would grow erect as we changed.
Now, I am able to undress in front of them and be nude as I fold and arrange my clothing, all while completely hard. My step-daughter even comments about my appearance, saying things like "why isnt your penis hard?", "Your penis looks nicer when it's standing up..." and similar statements directly in front of me and her mother.
It is such a thrill to be able to interact with the 2 of them when I'm erect, I guess that does make it kind of sexy.
Is your stepdaughter pretty sexy for a 13 year old? How would you feel if when she gets to be 16 or 17, she wants to do more than just talk about your erection, but actually touch or play with it?
Carpe Diem

Henderson, NV

#10 May 25, 2012
My wife and I were on vacation once at a hotel with a rooftop pool. We went for a swim late at night. No one else was there. The pool was nice and warm. She wrapped her legs around me, I slid her bathing suit to the side, inserted myself into her, and we had a very pleasant and romantic interlude.
jcg

Brandon, Canada

#12 May 31, 2012
there was a hot girl at a hotal with her brother or somthing she there was a waterslied she was whering a sexy bikini and when she whent down the her brother ir bf i dont know who he is pulls her top off her her tits where so big and she gos down come out of the other and topless i was down after her and she askt where her top whent and i said up there it go pulled off
Cathie411

Richmond, IN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
I was at a hotel with an indoor pool... There were windows for rooms around the pool. I was swimming by myself when all of a sudden i saw a curtain open. There was a couple looking straight at my body... Just to make sure they were looking at me... I got out and started to shake myself dry... Letting my tits flail around. They both loomed excited so i slipped them a tit... The girl put up a finger saying one minute... I stood there a d to my surprize... They both showed up... The woman... Age 26 wore a tiny bikini... The man was waring a usual swimming trunks... We went to the hot tub anf took off our bottoms and sat there talking... We fondled eachother for a while before moving to the deep endnof the pool and starting the real thing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Theoneguy 418,142
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 7 min hornyboy2 29,606
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 8 min bbc 8,565
cardiff area gay meetup!! (Oct '13) 8 min filthydaddy82 166
asian females only desistyle 8 min amjad 1
Gay Snapchat Men 40+? (Mar '13) 8 min just_snappin00 463
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min lpl 313,229
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min callum2010x 504,630
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min hitmenkr24 25,146
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min davidjj27 183,286