Purple genderless cat

Paris, France

#609 Oct 1, 2013
Juanaine9070 wrote:
No Im 9 But when im 13 im gonna get a girlfriend And ask her to a sleepover And i'll Sex her. >:)
Uh, yeah totally gonna happen *cough*not*cough*
=_=
Mez

UK

#610 Oct 1, 2013
Yep lost my virginity to the girl next door
rebooting

Wichita Falls, TX

#611 Oct 12, 2013
yes with my friend we were at a foot ball game she told me to come over so i did then she pulled my pants down then got un dressed then i had sex
Why me

Sanford, NC

#612 Oct 13, 2013
Well I post about one when my daughter had one of her friends over. there was two more when I was younger and before I was married. They were my sisters friends. All three play there little game showing off what they had to me.
rachaellover

Hull, UK

#613 Oct 20, 2013
mmm sexy stuff guys and girls!!!
BreezyB

United States

#614 Oct 23, 2013
One time i kissed my play sister's brother who is 4 years older than me he's 22 and i was getting feelings for him but recently my two play sisters and her cousin got drunk then i went in the boy who i had a crush on room and had sex with his cousin i felt real bad and dnt know if he will ever forgive me
BreezyB

United States

#615 Oct 23, 2013
And sad part about it i still want to have sex with her brother shit is crazy man he is just the right size for me i wanted to give him the business but instead his cousin gave me the business
Naturally

Stillwater, OK

#616 Oct 23, 2013
I'm straight as an arrow, but my very first sexual experience was with a friend that stayed the night at our house. We went to bed (shared my bed) We were talking in the dark and he asked if I wanted to see what his parents did. I said yes so he said take off your underwear and roll over. He gave me anal sex and I thought it felt good. I was laughing so hard I had to bury my face in a pillow to keep quiet! We were 11 years old.
Join Free
Trevor

Hollywood, FL

#617 Oct 26, 2013
I have a cousin who is 14 and has HUGE boobs.i would always try to hug her and touch her just so I can feel her breasts.she was a D cup or something.i got a boner and I think she saw it.i wanted her to suck mine so bad.we were on the couch together playing games and she just looked sexy with that tight butt in those tight shorts.
Luvsbikinis

Bronx, NY

#618 Oct 26, 2013
28/m. K! K name above. Girls only let's have our own sleepover. MSG and let's play.
Gay

South Yarra, Australia

#619 Oct 27, 2013
No
loving sleep overs

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#620 Oct 27, 2013
around my school sleep overs are like sex ed. I spent the night at a gfs with one other gal. and she had a older brother like 15yr. it didnt takke long befor truth or dare was bieng played and next thing i knew we all was sucking her bro and then some how we all ended up havein sex with him.
then we would all take turns over everyones house having sleepovers and all ended up doing everyones brother. was lots of funn.

one weekend i ended up in bed with a gf's dad that was wierd but omg funn.. my gf was mad cause she wanted to do him. so i helped her out so now we are both active with him... thats is some mind blowing funn there
loving sleep overs

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#623 Oct 28, 2013
you can ask all you want but i dont give ages nor details. so go rubb your self off in complete mystery of how it happend.
Balinda

Edmond, OK

#624 Oct 28, 2013
loving sleep overs wrote:
you can ask all you want but i dont give ages nor details. so go rubb your self off in complete mystery of how it happend.
I smell a *&^%% male "pretender"....:(
Kaitlyn baby

Regina, Canada

#626 Nov 4, 2013
Last week I was at my friends house for a sleep over me and her slept in her living room to watch movies all night but she took a shower cuz she smelt like sweat from dance so her 13 yr old brother watched with me instead we watched a scary movie and i got soo fuckin scared soo I sat on her brother and told him I was scared so he grabbed a blanket for me and him and he kissed me I was surprised I said wtf by accident he said it was okay he's verry cute so I let him fuck me on the couch....soo yah
Luvsbikinis

Danielson, CT

#628 Nov 4, 2013
28/m here. K! K above. Let's chat ladies.
ilane

Shelbyville, IL

#629 Nov 11, 2013
Yes i was 14 and there was this cute boy so i started talking to him and he kissed me so i told him to get in the closet and he was so good at it i couldnt help myself i pulled his shirt off and he took his pants off ( he had a big penis) he was 15 my friend walked in on us and said that there was a room down the hall i could use we are still dating i am 19 he is 21 and we get married this summer
kat

Shelbyville, IL

#630 Nov 11, 2013
yes i have yesterday im 13 i was at a party and my friend bro is the quarter back in football hes 14 i got scared during a scary movie so i sat next to him for comfort he asked if i was ok i said yes he said why dont we go into my room i said ok he so i layed on his bed and he was lying next to me and we watch tv i kissed him and he kissed back so i took my shirt off and same with him so he was r we gonna do it i said yes and well we did. i sucked his penis and my friend was asleep so i just stayed in there with him we now are dating
kat

Shelbyville, IL

#631 Nov 11, 2013
He is over right now actually
mark

Bagshot, UK

#632 Nov 11, 2013
do you Skype kat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Trendy1225 675,228
rating tools on ki..k 4 min alex 1
Who loves walking around naked? (Sep '12) 4 min CrazyBoiAJ 402
girls slutiest thing uve ever done 5 min coloradobimale 3,262
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Lolitwink 655,002
tumblr sex blogs (Jan '13) 5 min Horndog57 4
19 f girl snapchat nudes 5 min batmandjl 1,008
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min bighornymale 308,037
Dirty ki...k 9 min lnightuk 12,298
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Carl 86,703