T-sex

Exeter, UK

#400 Jan 15, 2013
Carol wrote:
Did You Ever Have Sex When Having A Sleepover At A Friend's House?
IT was my friends sister who I did it with they still do not know to this day and I done it in the shower pretending to go to the looU
Hootus

Spring, TX

#401 Jan 15, 2013
people wrote:
You sound sexy i want u
If you're a girl, ok. If you're a guy, pull my finger.
Chris

Matthews, NC

#403 Jan 15, 2013
Yes, I did.
lucy

Spalding, UK

#404 Jan 15, 2013
no but i did give my boyfriend a suck off and his best mate to one after the ofter
Panama

Ridgewood, NY

#405 Jan 15, 2013
lucy wrote:
no but i did give my boyfriend a suck off and his best mate to one after the ofter
Very Generous. Both Him And His Mate. Think You Could Be Generous To Me And Show Me Some Naughty Pics Of You.
Sarah XooxXo

Australia

#406 Jan 21, 2013
I used to sleep over at a friends place or she would sleep at mine at least once a week when I was in grade six n my friend had an older brother about 22 or something at the time n when I stayed at hers I used to sneak into his room once everyone was a sleep, we never had sex but got nude and sucked him n let him lick n finger my holes was how I lert to suck cock too
Hootus

Spring, TX

#407 Jan 22, 2013
mjk wrote:
Used to do it all the time!
Finally glad to hear someone else likes to have tooting contests at a sleepover!
Hootus

Spring, TX

#408 Jan 22, 2013
Chris wrote:
Yes, I did.
But which one of you let the longest toot?
Join Free
bloarbl

Burlington, Canada

#409 Jan 23, 2013
luvadic wrote:
john; you undressed and later realized you were naked? i would think you knew you would be when you were taking them off. cool story, but they way it's written, not too believable.

i once had sex it was last year grade 9 i invited a girl that i really liked for a "study date" and i kissed her
Go fish

United States

#410 Jan 23, 2013
Spencer wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually don't like the people on sites that put their noses into other peoples business, but having sex with your step daughters friends may quite possibly break the trust that your daughter has in you, those girls have in you (as an adult, and relative of their friend) and those girls' parents have in you (since they trust that when their daughters enter your house they will be safe and not have statutory rape).
wow where did we get all these jr theropist from
Cjay hot male 2a5043f6

UK

#411 Jan 31, 2013
Add me 2a5043f6
HootusI

Spring, TX

#413 Feb 1, 2013
bloarbl wrote:
<quoted text>
i once had sex it was last year grade 9 i invited a girl that i really liked for a "study date" and i kissed her
Next time pull her finger and see if she toots like Babe Ruth!
ben

El Monte, CA

#414 Feb 1, 2013
My 13 year old step daughter was having a sleep over a few weekends ago and i was the only adult there. One of the girls there was a slut but she was really pretty and concieded.about it. I remember i was half asleep and i felt something warm on my junkk and it was that girl sucking me. I cussed at her & she was like"you know you like this. Are we gonna fuck or not?". I was already hard and horny and i was like "just keep sucking a little longer." She was really good at giving head. I ended up fucking her that night .
Once A Stiff

Hanson, MA

#415 Feb 1, 2013
Way back when, I was at a sleep over. The friend I thought may have been a little gay but he was a cool guy to hang out with. Turns out he was bi as I found out that night. The story gets weird from here on so beware.... We were in his basement playroom about to get into sleeping bags, he starts parading around in his underwear with a hard-on. I was getting a little nervous, I didn't want to do anything with him. After we settled down in our bags his sister who's few years younger than us sneaks down the stairs to join us. To my surprise but also to my delight he starts fooling around with her and asks me to join in. We just have on our underwear and he gets her naked and we're taking turns kissing and feeling her up. The he starts fingering her and she's loving it. I think this whole thing is strange when he mounts her and starts fuckingg her. He looks at me and says "you want a turn?" So he rolls off her and she's looking at me with this shittt eating grin, of course I do. I get between her legs pull my underwear down and try to find her hole. My first time, I find it slide so by balls are resting against her butt hole, I was small at the time, only being 16. I get a little grossed out he not only fuckedd her he left his calling card inside her. She was all wet and gooey but wha hey I went for it. While humping her I feel his hand forcing it's way between my rear end, at first I'm ready to call it quits but then he gets hold of my balls and starts massaging them. Well that's all it took I released a full load in her while my balls were being rolled around in their sac. I'm not gay but I can tell you I never cummed/ so hard in my 16 years, it was the BEST! She stayed the night and we each took another fling with her and he did the same thing to me again. Ooh those were the days.
Hootus

Spring, TX

#416 Feb 1, 2013
Once A Stiff wrote:
...then he gets hold of my balls and starts massaging them...
Well if any queer ever snuck up from behind and started massaging my balls I'd let a world class toot on him. That's right, I'd honk my horn like there's no tomorrow.
sunny

Bangkok, Thailand

#417 Feb 1, 2013
I am horny of rading all the stuff
Tommmy

Mount Vernon, OH

#418 Feb 1, 2013
I was at a friends house over the summer quite often he had a pool and such but we were down in his basement in his room I don't rember what we were doing before but he just starts taking all of his cloths off then he asked me if I would I got down to my boxers he started to grab my d'ick and I started to do the same. Then I was on my knees sucking him it was great he had a good size one for being 14 almost 15 but he got my boxers off and I just started to hit puberty so I had a small one but he came in my mouth we got dressed and had lunch. Later that evening we went naked in his pool and I rode him untill his mom walked in on us
John

Edmonton, Canada

#419 Feb 3, 2013
I once went to my friends house to a sleep over and when we went to bed I felt cold I woke up and realized he was sucking my c*ck innocently. We started bl*wing each other. (We are both 16) I started f*cking him in the a*s he m*aned, We went for a si*ty 9 m*sturbated c*me on eachother, Than went to bed.
Hootus

Spring, TX

#420 Feb 3, 2013
Tommmy wrote:
I was at a friends house over the summer quite often he had a pool and such but we were down in his basement in his room I don't rember what we were doing before but he just starts taking all of his cloths off then he asked me if I would I got down to my boxers he started to grab my d'ick and I started to do the same. Then I was on my knees sucking him it was great he had a good size one for being 14 almost 15 but he got my boxers off and I just started to hit puberty so I had a small one but he came in my mouth we got dressed and had lunch. Later that evening we went naked in his pool and I rode him untill his mom walked in on us
I have some new for you, Tommmy with 3 M's:

This thread is not for hommmos so get lost.
random

Paris, France

#421 Feb 6, 2013
reading this is making me so horny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Mikskoebenhavn 733,256
Dirty ki...k 3 min SexySophie1550 63,759
Erection during physical exam (Nov '08) 3 min Chas 208
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min Bowser 14,457
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min Emma 19 97,756
B.B.M pins from manchester 2014 NEW! (Jan '14) 5 min tara lea 502
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Saltydog48 97,775
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min MLA2k15 347,911
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min Rateyouuk 732,068
More from around the web