Mario Monte 17

Myrtle Beach, SC

#282 Jul 24, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you tell us about their snappers? Shaved? Lips?
Well they werent shaved but they werent hugely hairy either.
ninarnianin

Lincoln, UK

#283 Jul 25, 2012
Not really but I got close.. I was at my friends house and so We were having this water fight, she went in and she went in for a bit, then her big brother came out in his trunks, he was like "you're not even wet" while he scanned me,(afterwards he told me it was an excuse to look at my body) and he got a hose and started to spray me, so I went to try and grab the hose, but he just threw it down when i got close and kissed me, really madly, it was wet and awesome. Cos he's, like, 6''2, He lifted me up so I was sat on this table, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I was just guiding my hand down to his pants when his sister came out. she just started laughing. xDD

“love to chat on here”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#284 Jul 25, 2012
ninarnianin wrote:
Not really but I got close.. I was at my friends house and so We were having this water fight, she went in and she went in for a bit, then her big brother came out in his trunks, he was like "you're not even wet" while he scanned me,(afterwards he told me it was an excuse to look at my body) and he got a hose and started to spray me, so I went to try and grab the hose, but he just threw it down when i got close and kissed me, really madly, it was wet and awesome. Cos he's, like, 6''2, He lifted me up so I was sat on this table, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I was just guiding my hand down to his pants when his sister came out. she just started laughing. xDD
what were you wearing at the time?

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#285 Jul 26, 2012
Any girls ever experiment with lesbian sex as a young girl at a sleepover. Would love to hear those stories.
Hootus

Spring, TX

#286 Jul 29, 2012
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
is your name blaze ?.... or was that his?
Actually that was the nick name of a good friend. We all liked to burn our toots at sleepovers, and we burned some pretty good ones. I swear that when 2 or 3 of us would simultaneously start burning toots that room lit up like the aurora borealis. But anyway ol' blaze was the champ. That guy could let one mean toot.

“Life is short. Play naked.”

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#287 Jul 29, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
Any girls ever experiment with lesbian sex as a young girl at a sleepover. Would love to hear those stories.
Agreed! Something...anything besides the stupid bullsh*t that's on here now.

5-6 back to back posts that are the same location and basically the same story isn't something I'm interested in reading.

Give us girls messing around at sleepovers, guys peeking on friends' older sister, hot solo stories where you didn't get caught...SOMETHING.
lol gal

Vienna, Austria

#288 Jul 30, 2012
My friend told me that a group of his schoolmates preferred sleepovers at a certain friends home.
In the thin walled house they could even hear the soft puffing from the parents bedroom. The horny couple had long lasting noisy sex about four times a week and at weekends regularly. So they rarely missed a session.
They were 3 to 5 boys with fun towels to avoid tale telling stains who masturbated to exhaustion.
The naughty early teens used home made listening instruments and enjoyed the sight of the well used chubby mom at the breakfeast next mornrng. One or the other had a last release before leaving.
Funny isnt it and as I have heard not uncommon.
Hootus

Spring, TX

#289 Jul 30, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that was the nick name of a good friend. We all liked to burn our toots at sleepovers, and we burned some pretty good ones. I swear that when 2 or 3 of us would simultaneously start burning toots that room lit up like the aurora borealis. But anyway ol' blaze was the champ. That guy could let one mean toot.
aurora borealis? LMAO!!!
Join Free

Minneapolis, MN

#292 Jul 30, 2012
College Dood wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Something...anything besides the stupid bullsh*t that's on here now.
5-6 back to back posts that are the same location and basically the same story isn't something I'm interested in reading.
Give us girls messing around at sleepovers, guys peeking on friends' older sister, hot solo stories where you didn't get caught...SOMETHING.
Disagree. I am grateful that any lady would share. I would just like to hear any available girl-girl stories.

“Life is short. Play naked.”

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#293 Jul 30, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I am grateful that any lady would share. I would just like to hear any available girl-girl stories.
What I meant was that most of these stories are fake. And it's the same two or three people spamming thread.

Since: Apr 11

Jamison, PA

#295 Jul 31, 2012
Jkk
Nick

United States

#296 Aug 3, 2012
My friend humps me in the bathroom and locker room at school were both 13 he says he loves me but then he make gay jokes and has a girlfriend help!!!

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#297 Aug 3, 2012
Nick wrote:
My friend humps me in the bathroom and locker room at school were both 13 he says he loves me but then he make gay jokes and has a girlfriend help!!!
He's probably confused too, Nick. Thirteen is an age when we are starting to discover ourselves and our bodies and our emotions go all over the place. If you're happy with what happens in the locker room, then go with the flow. If his jokes are getting to you, then tell him he's been acting a bit gay himself. Maybe the girlfriend is just a cover.
Nick

United States

#298 Aug 4, 2012
He says things like come here big boy and smack other guys butt I saw him looking at me one day when I was getting dressed I kinda like him
jay258

Manchester, UK

#300 Aug 4, 2012
Mike wrote:
I remember staying at my friends house and his mom hated hair so my friend and his whole family were shaved so one day when I came over she brought me into the bathroom shaved my legs underarm balls pubes and inside of my ass. When I went to shower to clean the hair off she said bend over. Checking to make sure she got all the hairs. Then she put one of her fingers up my ass while the other scratched my balls. I came shooting all over the place. That weekend I spent in that house nd manage to stick my fingers up his sisters ass while his mom coaches us.
There's eitjer a lot of nudists in Ireland, or you are a b***s**tter.. You are also using so many different names too.
Nick

United States

#301 Aug 4, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well... A young h0m0 in the making. Do you have a lisp? Are you a limp wristed delicate little creature? LOL!!!
Naw we both black and we both got a girlfriend so we aint gay we maybe bi

Minneapolis, MN

#305 Aug 4, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
K00ns are not allowed to post in this thread. Or to use the same restrooms. Or drink form the same water fountains. Now, get to the back of the bus. You darkies need to start our own thread and quit watering down the gene pool in the white man's land.
Yeah OK "monkey's uncle."
Just Chad

Saint Elmo, IL

#306 Aug 4, 2012
While at a sleepover at a friends house I was woke up in the middle of the night by the neighbors dog. I was wide awake and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was wearing boxers and did not get dressed thinking no one else was awake. We had been out late and I just slept on his couch. His mother walked in hearing me awake. We were standing there talking and she kept talking about what good shape I was in. Her hand was on my back at one point then she slid it down onto my ass. I did not know what to say. She slid her hand under my boxers and onto my skin. She turned and kissed me on the lips as her hands removed my boxers. She grabbed my rod and pulled me to her bedroom. She was in total control of me. She had me lay on my stomach, she was rubbing my legs, ass, and back. Then I felt something I had never felt before. She inserted a finger into me. Then two and then three. She got off the bed for a second. When she got back on she put something cold between my cheeks. Then she put what she was wearing into me. She was on top of me. It hurt at first. After what seemed like an hour she rolled me over and I watched as she removed her clothing. She was holding my wrists above my head as she had her way with me. My first time was multiple times with my best friends Mom. I had a lot of explaining to do when my buddy found my boxers on the kitchen floor and me naked on his couch.

Minneapolis, MN

#308 Aug 5, 2012
Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
K00ns are not allowed to post in this thread. Or to use the same restrooms. Or drink form the same water fountains. Now, get to the back of the bus. You darkies need to start our own thread and quit watering down the gene pool in this white man's forum.
"Monkey's uncles" are only here by God's Grace...
kara

London, UK

#311 Aug 11, 2012
Carol wrote:
Did You Ever Have Sex When Having A Sleepover At A Friend' s House?
. Yes i kid at the age of nine have u aver done it before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 3 min hrnyolderbhammale 1,536
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Juicys1 489,126
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jaybb011 222,457
which sex position gives maximum penetration? 4 min Phil 5
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Young Bro 559,968
bbw here wanting a sexting partner 4 min GaelicFire 9
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min xlad 8,104
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min MrNaughty 372,337
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min Segdy2000 45,055

Human Sexuality People Search