Ladies, do you like to suck c@ck on your knees?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Weak & dominated, that is why I refuse to go on my knees in a submissive pose. I consider myself equal to a man sexually.
However, if he sees fit to go down on his knees in front of me to suck my c**t, I may just return the favour....maybe, who knows?.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Alpha Romeo wrote:
What does it make you feel like with your mouth full looking up at him?
It sure is good for the man!
I know men enjoy that - I don't mind doing it.
Cassie

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2011
I LOVE IT! I mean yeah you may be in a weak or submissive pose but his cock is in your mouth sweetie, you can't get much more power than that over a man! I like it better when I'm on my knees and he's grabbing my head and just pounding it out in my mouth. That way he takes the power back which is great sometimes!
Leo

Concord, Australia

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Heather7777 wrote:
Weak & dominated, that is why I refuse to go on my knees in a submissive pose. I consider myself equal to a man sexually.
However, if he sees fit to go down on his knees in front of me to suck my c**t, I may just return the favour....maybe, who knows?.
would you be into dominating me?
Kevin

Lithonia, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2011
Heather7777 wrote:
Would u like to dominate me

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Cassie wrote:
I LOVE IT! I mean yeah you may be in a weak or submissive pose but his cock is in your mouth sweetie, you can't get much more power than that over a man! I like it better when I'm on my knees and he's grabbing my head and just pounding it out in my mouth. That way he takes the power back which is great sometimes!
I agree with Cassie. It's submissive, but dominant at the same time. Thats what makes it so interesting.
Cassie

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2011
I'm happy to see that there are other people besides me who view this the way I do. I have always enjoyed it, since the very first time I ever did it. I have always been known to be very good at giving head. I think that is because I actually enjoy doing it. If you don't enjoy doing something and spend the entire time it's happening hoping you can stop soon then you will (pardon the pun) suck at doing it. If you really enjoy doing something then you'll give it your all and end up being really good at it. I enjoy being dominated. But there are times, not as often though, that I enjoy being the one dominating my partner. It really just all depends on the way I'm feeling at that particular moment.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 6, 2011
It also happens to be related to the man I am with, I will not let him dominate me in any way I can help it, as he is a bully !! Nags & whines constantly. So, when I can snatch back some control, I will.......
Trust me, he is putty in my hands when naked and at my mercy !! He also says I give the best bj's he's ever had in his life. I deepthroat & swallow......as long as it is NOT ON MY KNEES !! We all have our vices...
Perhaps a different man would change my mind,.??... But, sadly, I am not a rolling stone !
Join Free
Ben

Hicksville, OH

#15 Oct 6, 2011
A Lady can position herself any way she wants, so long as she's doing it. Damn, I love a great BJ!
Ben

Hicksville, OH

#16 Oct 6, 2011
Half of the joy of a great BJ is the show that a Lady pus on doing it; the teasing, tonguing, eye contact, licking, enthusiasm, moaning, slurping sounds...

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2011
At last, an agreeable male.......
And I LOVE giving it !!!! Amen.....!!!
Forget the 'dynamics"........LOL
Olderman

Olympia, WA

#19 Oct 6, 2011
A BJ was my very first sexual experience so I have to say no one needs to see me on having a great bj for a woman that loves it. My first wife did it just because she felt obligated and after awhile it was like don't bother. I love pleasing a woman orally just as much if not more. I love to make her feel like the only woman on earth when you treat one another that way it opens up so so many doors. If anyone would like to chat via Instant Messenger I would love that...
Lisa

Belle Glade, FL

#20 Oct 6, 2011
It makes it easier to play with and lick his balls.
Ben

Hicksville, OH

#22 Oct 6, 2011
Does any guy really care what position she's in?
Lindsey

Petoskey, MI

#23 Oct 6, 2011
Kneeling in front of my guy is a very submissive act for me. That's one of the things that's so great about it. I spend more time in other positions but I like to do it that way from time to time just to let him that I'm his. As for him receiving you're right I don't think he's all that picky but there's just something about being on my knees concentrating on his pleasure. It's also one of the best positions to give access to the most sensitive parts of his cock.
Salty

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Oct 6, 2011
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Cassie. It's submissive, but dominant at the same time. Thats what makes it so interesting.
I like the way you think. My w/f will sometimes get on her knees and I do the same for her. It may be oral or r!mming, its all in fun. For the woman who say they will not do it because they feel dominated, etc. and are equal to men. Geeeeez , lighten up. Like I said b4 its all in fun and of course woman are equal to men, probably better.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 6, 2011
yep, sometimes I just like that feeling of being used
Ben

Hicksville, OH

#26 Oct 6, 2011
alllis1on wrote:
Yes, it is exciting when a Lady drops and just starts sucking.....
Salty

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Oct 6, 2011
alllis1on wrote:
Yea, its all a game though, at least w/us. Sometimes i'm submisive, sometimes I dominate and vise a versa. Its all just a s#x game, pretend, but fun, keeps things interesting :)
lynn8

Angier, NC

#28 Oct 6, 2011
to me theres no better position!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phone fun? 3 min Jayfacetime 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Knobbygreen 547,182
snap sexting! (Jan '13) 3 min TJss 360
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 3 min Alex15 4,948
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Jerredisamazing 61,933
Two college guys- SnapChat 3 min ben_robs 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min alekx0307 599,702
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min smooth and horny 418,753
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Zero1123 254,372
More from around the web