mikehardstrokin

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2011
naked ru a girl
manikchand

New Delhi, India

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Yes.
I am a bachelor at 32yrs and working.I have weakness for matured woman. When I was 27yrs , I had the opportunity to have sex with my divorced maternal aunty of 52yrs having two grown up daughters.

I used to visit them regularly flirt with her daughters, i.e. my cousin sisters.My aunty noticed it and allowed me to get closer with her daughters.
I noticed that she treating me little extra secial when I visit her house.
One day I was I was in my office , she gave me an urgent call that she is not feeling well and I need to come immediately. When I went to her, she very was in semi nude dressed with loose clothes, exposing most parts of her body.She directly told me that she wants to get physical with me.Before I could say or no, she exposed her boobs and asked me to scuk and fondle them. I thought not to loose the god gifted opportunity. I took her over the drawing room sofa set, made her completely threadless,we went for a exhaustive foreplay session as I was not hard so fast and enough time and privacy was there.She lubricated my penis by taking it her mouth and sucked my balls. I then entered her the drawing room floor over the carpet.
I released all my cum inside her as she asked me to ejaculate inside as she had already attained her menopause.We had a nice exhaustive session that day. She told me that she knows I am flirting flirting and hankering for sex with her daughters. She suggested me to have all the fun with her daughters and come to her in the same time any day to have sex with her.
Our relationship continued for alomst 3 yrs, then my job got transferred to another town , and our relationship discontinued.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pedo amsterdam 6 min PEDO AMSTERDAM 1
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min Jake 60,579
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min ivyblue26 107,907
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 7 min Ace3013 27,180
Dirty ki...k 7 min Rach637 105,542
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 7 min Mark 19,932
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min xxxsrsdxxxx 799,800
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min LilBananaBoii 782,373
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min spyguy 383,509
More from around the web