do women intentially wear sexy clothe...

do women intentially wear sexy clothes at work to tease?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Hodges, SC

#1 Dec 1, 2011
A coworker at my job likes to wear revealing clothes which attract all the guys in the office. I think we all want to have sex with her. But at this point I don't think she has gone out with anyone.
doug

Roseville, MI

#2 Dec 1, 2011
I know my wife wears sexy/revealing clothes to work and she knows it attracts the guys.My wife does get hit on quite often by the guys who work there and by guy customers so there is never a shortage of guys for her to play with.She has let most of the guys she works with do her and some customers have banged her out too.

Hodges, SC

#3 Dec 1, 2011
doug wrote:
I know my wife wears sexy/revealing clothes to work and she knows it attracts the guys.My wife does get hit on quite often by the guys who work there and by guy customers so there is never a shortage of guys for her to play with.She has let most of the guys she works with do her and some customers have banged her out too.
. So would say based on your wife that are out seeking some action?

Timmins, Canada

#4 Dec 1, 2011
i wish i worked somewhere that the women dress revealing. i have a female boss who i think is pretty effing hot, but she doesnt show off anything.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Give your wifes phone number so I can call her and 'bang' her over the phone. Oppp, please.
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Dec 1, 2011
earnest1 wrote:
<quoted text>. So would say based on your wife that are out seeking some action?
Oh yes, she enjoys alot of action.She enjoys teasing the guys for awhile but she also lets them have there turn on her too.
doug

Roseville, MI

#7 Dec 1, 2011
whatwaht wrote:
i wish i worked somewhere that the women dress revealing. i have a female boss who i think is pretty effing hot, but she doesnt show off anything.
she probably has a bf/hubby who does not want her showing her stuff.Alot of guys get jealous when there girl is getting attention.
doug

Roseville, MI

#8 Dec 1, 2011
Wantadaddy wrote:
Give your wifes phone number so I can call her and 'bang' her over the phone. Oppp, please.
I don't care if you bang her out good but she would want you to do her in person.She does not get into phone sex and just wants to go at it skin to skin.
Join Free

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Women wear revealing clothes all the time, they all meant the same "Available".

Check my blog out I have many looking that way.

http://hotwifeshow.com
doug

Roseville, MI

#10 Dec 1, 2011
hotwifeshow wrote:
Women wear revealing clothes all the time, they all meant the same "Available".
Check my blog out I have many looking that way.
http://hotwifeshow.com
some women wear more revealing clothes when they want a certain person to be attracted to them.I know my wife will purposely show her tits and bend over more or in front of guys to get there attention.She also likes wearing a shirt that moves up on her when she bends over so the guys see her thong strap and her tramp stamp on her lower back

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 2, 2011
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
some women wear more revealing clothes when they want a certain person to be attracted to them.I know my wife will purposely show her tits and bend over more or in front of guys to get there attention.She also likes wearing a shirt that moves up on her when she bends over so the guys see her thong strap and her tramp stamp on her lower back
Doug, EXACTLY!!!
Just4Fun

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 13, 2012
I got my wife wearing hot and sexy clothes to work she said she gets all the help she wants.

She would wear slut clothes when we go to malls, theaters, and restaurants. She make sure everyone who tries to look gets a great show. If she likes the guy or guys she would let them feel her up and finger her holes and to thank them she would give them BJ and make sure they empty in her mouth and would show it to them and swallow. When possible she does it on the spot (in clothes store she do it in changing room) if not she would tell them to take her to the men's restroom and them there. One time she let about 10 use use her in there. Sometimes we take them to our car or they take her to their cars.

Super Hot watching her do it.

“Girls just like to have fun!”

Since: Mar 12

Hartwell, GA

#13 Jul 13, 2012
Of course we know what we are doing.
JUDY

Bellmawr, NJ

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Yes we women married or single know what we are doing when we dress.All women love attention weather from our man or other men.What we do or not do with the attention is a different story.I am single and like it that way.And when i like any man or women want sex we dress and clean up for it.Some time i just want hard and fast sex, and some time slutty dirty sex.Hard and fast sheer blouse no bra short skirt no pantys heels.Slutty sheer blouse no bra short skirt skirt garderbelt bl seamed stockings no pantys 6" heels and two of the bibbest hard co*ks i can get in both ends.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 6, 2012
JUDY wrote:
Yes we women married or single know what we are doing when we dress.All women love attention weather from our man or other men.What we do or not do with the attention is a different story.I am single and like it that way.And when i like any man or women want sex we dress and clean up for it.Some time i just want hard and fast sex, and some time slutty dirty sex.Hard and fast sheer blouse no bra short skirt no pantys heels.Slutty sheer blouse no bra short skirt skirt garderbelt bl seamed stockings no pantys 6" heels and two of the bibbest hard co*ks i can get in both ends.
Sounds like you really know what you're doing ... but do you sometimes want a nice, decent, caring man? How do you dress then?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#17 Nov 6, 2012
earnest1 wrote:
A coworker at my job likes to wear revealing clothes which attract all the guys in the office. I think we all want to have sex with her. But at this point I don't think she has gone out with anyone.
She is wanting a raise...(And not the kind you want to give her):)
Maxwell27

Reading, UK

#18 Nov 12, 2012
My wife just started wearing more revealing clothes to work is this a sign she trying to impress someone?,
sab8829

Grapevine, TX

#20 May 24, 2013
My 60 year old female boss is very hot. she has 36-C boobs, she told me. For years she wore padded bras that didn't show her nipples but 3 years ago out of the blue she started wearing very sheer lace bras that allowed her hard nipples to show through her tops and allowed her tits to bounce when she walked. Very sexy! Why? I guess she wanted some attention and she got it.
mbh3109

Grapevine, TX

#21 May 24, 2013
My first wife loved to go braless while wearing very open / thin silk blouses. It became a game for her to see how many guys would stare at her hard nipples and 34-B tits. Her nipples were always hard and she loved to show off.
Gramps

Sunderland, UK

#22 May 24, 2013
Of course they do, but if we did it ...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phone Se* USA 1 min Huskers8 4
family breeding (Jul '14) 1 min Martin Germany 2,453
Dirty ki...k 1 min Ryy 174,809
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min stroke177612 908,332
Using panties to masturbate 1 min Rick123 31
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Stinger76 104,755
Gay snapchat friend. 1 min Eastoh3 2
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min wetqo 18,105
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Vinnysghost 443,330
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min Stevenc17 124,298