First Prev
of 1085
Next Last

“German wife likes young asians”

Since: Mar 09

Berlin, travels Asia Australia

#22606 Dec 10, 2013
Believe me: Once that Thai guy had sex with my then girlfriend (..now wife) his self-confident was absolutely boosted and he grew the big balls,...to empty them into my girl's vagina and to humiliate me. And believe me further: The shy guy suddendly turned into a very dominating asian dude,...which attracted my girlfriend even stronger
Rainer
Jason wrote:
Asian men are attracted to white women for a lot of reason.
Race and ethnicity is a complex combination. It isn't just the physical appearance. It is the cultural attributes that comes with it.
White women loves this Asian guy. Not because I am Asian. But because I am a hot fricking guy.
Tall, broad shoulders, smart, successful, confident are but some of the things makes me who I am.
I love white women because they are usually on the taller side, have different outlooks than me (which I like) and are much more sexually aggressive (which I also like).
Asian men, in general, have become very meek and timid. They are so shy that it is a total turnoff to not just white women but to women overall.
Just grow some balls Asian dudes. And women of all races will want to be sucking you off and demanding that they be your spunk dumpster.
Takahashi Murata

Surabaya, Indonesia

#22607 Feb 20, 2015
why would my asian brother Love barbarian women... i'm Asian men (nasionalist member) AND i not attracthed to Non asian women.. i'm so tired to white women attitude (to me) who actually no thanks to me being support interracial relationship! this begin how i create account exclusively just for black men and white women. my friend,dad, and relative (All Asian men) support my idea,, and then i into my account look at email part AND thiz Bunch of white women just protest and rant "how they'r interested for seeing other new interracial couple", some of them talking about me, and majority of them support east breeding with west (which make me want puke). I try to be patient talk to them "that Asian are exclusive" And how all Asian men at western country want Asian women not to be self hater ONES and change their preference just for Asian men! and you know what?? this white women begin insult me for being Asian and my heritage!!! I can't stand.... i'm bullied AAAlllllll the Time!!!!! till I stop my account forever!!

WHITE WOMEN...!!!! WHY NOT YOU KILL YOURSELF..........
Ali

Huddersfield, UK

#22609 Feb 26, 2015
Because they are so good in bed and thanks
Rainer

Adelaide, Australia

#22610 Feb 28, 2015
Takahashi Murata wrote:
why would my asian brother Love barbarian women... i'm Asian men (nasionalist member) AND i not attracthed to Non asian women.. i'm so tired to white women attitude (to me) who actually no thanks to me being support interracial relationship! this begin how i create account exclusively just for black men and white women. my friend,dad, and relative (All Asian men) support my idea,, and then i into my account look at email part AND thiz Bunch of white women just protest and rant "how they'r interested for seeing other new interracial couple", some of them talking about me, and majority of them support east breeding with west (which make me want puke). I try to be patient talk to them "that Asian are exclusive" And how all Asian men at western country want Asian women not to be self hater ONES and change their preference just for Asian men! and you know what?? this white women begin insult me for being Asian and my heritage!!! I can't stand.... i'm bullied AAAlllllll the Time!!!!! till I stop my account forever!!
WHITE WOMEN...!!!! WHY NOT YOU KILL YOURSELF..........
Khun loved my white wife and did her many times....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1085
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Hellodave01 738,707
share real snapchat girl names (Jan '14) 3 min sexycandace95 968
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Working guy 352,564
Share naughty snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min sexycandace95 145
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 3 min nilesh 22,205
surat gay 3 min maddy 206
Sexy snapchat ;) (Dec '12) 3 min sexycandace95 205
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Yoo 742,290
Dirty ki...k 4 min Kenton 69,723
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Crashnburn5 99,056
More from around the web