jehovah's Witness wives no oral sex

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

lost

Midland, MI

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Ya I was told by a group of elders that my wife and I could no longer have oral or anal sex, its against the bible, anyone else think this is wierd?

“Spreading the love”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2010
So, here you are again, Mr. Bay City, MI, posting yet another thread to garner sympathy for the disappointing sex life your wife has you locked into.

If every single person on here agrees with you, then what? What will that change for you? "Hey, honey, look at all these strangers on the internet who think you should ignore those prudish elders and start sucking me off again." Not effective.

People only have as much power over you as you permit them to. If your situation is going to see any positive change, you are going to have to be the one to do it.

Look, I've slept with a lot of married men and 90% of them have a story that's nearly identical to yours. Just wait a couple years and she'll start with some sort of chronic medical problem that will make it even worse -- bad back, headaches, "female problems." So predictable.

Your choices are as follows:
1. Status Quo. Jerk off a whole lot and get more bitter as the years roll by.
2. Try to reignite the passion somehow. Might be as tame a some new lingerie, or as risky as letting her take a lover.
3. Get it elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min buddy_f 417,529
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jass162 182,928
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Add me 504,118
1 question survey LADIES ONLY 4 min Hausfrau_Ea 3
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Drbigapple 312,688
I can make any girl on here squirt right now 07... 4 min be6wild6er 11
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min Philip 7,469
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min mike_xl 24,988

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE