Can a Man Be Raped or is He A willing Partisipant

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Fenton, MI

#1 Aug 19, 2008
dirrrty girl

UK

#2 Aug 19, 2008
a man can be raped yes.
n if he is a willing partisipant then it not clased as rape durr lol

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#3 Aug 19, 2008
Yes, all a woman needs is a cock ring tight enough, and it will force an erection. If she can subdue and tie up the man, she can then have her way. If he is unwilling, it is rape.
dirrrty girl

UK

#4 Aug 19, 2008
exaktly wat queue sed,

sumtyms tho a guy can find a girl raping him a turn on
i fuk3d ur gurl

Pensacola, FL

#5 Aug 19, 2008
1 RAp3s m3nz well 1 lyeD i only rApes my 2 y3Ar 0ld br0th3r

Since: Jan 08

New Liskeard, Canada

#6 Aug 19, 2008
There's that "cool" spelling I love so much!!!... douchebag

“Professional Sex Nerd”

Since: Jul 08

Athens, GA

#7 Aug 19, 2008
There is also rape without physical force, such as using threats, intimidation, and other things one can say or with hold (like medications, food, necessary money, children) in order to get sex. It's easy for a woman to rape a man, or for anyone to rape anyone else, using this kind of horrible treatment.

If you are a man who has been raped or otherwise sexually abused at any time in your life you can find help here:
http://www.malesurvivor.org
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1397.html
http://www.survivorsuk.org/find_out_more/abou...
http://www.aest.org.uk/survivors/male/

There is a lack of places to get help, but they do exist and people will believe you and care!
Polly

UK

#8 Aug 19, 2008
RuthN wrote:
There is also rape without physical force, such as using threats, intimidation, and other things one can say or with hold (like medications, food, necessary money, children) in order to get sex. It's easy for a woman to rape a man, or for anyone to rape anyone else, using this kind of horrible treatment.
If you are a man who has been raped or otherwise sexually abused at any time in your life you can find help here:
http://www.malesurvivor.org
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1397.html
http://www.survivorsuk.org/find_out_more/abou...
http://www.aest.org.uk/survivors/male/
There is a lack of places to get help, but they do exist and people will believe you and care!
Thank you,Ruth N for a sensible,informative and intelligent response to a serious and oft-ignored question. Apart from which, any less physically able male who has experienced prison can tell you the answer is 'yes'.
Join Free

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#9 Aug 19, 2008
Let us not forget that not all males are physically stronger than all females.
I Want That One

UK

#11 Aug 19, 2008
i fuk3d ur gurl wrote:
1 RAp3s m3nz well 1 lyeD i only rApes my 2 y3Ar 0ld br0th3r
Hey douchebag your keyboards broke....I would get a replacement. Well it must be the key board only an a hole would type responses that no-one will read :)
I Want That One

UK

#12 Aug 19, 2008
Back to discussion.

Men can have involuntary erections too....so I guess that a serendipitous set of circumstances could have a woman over powering a male and mounting said chap....whether the engorgement would last long enough I have no idea........but it would make an interesting legal case I guess.....would a jury believe??

I can remember a few years ago a guy called a rape crisis line and got told more or less to sod off...you men are the problem..women are the victims.... Nice to know there is no bias eh??
daniel

Daleville, AL

#13 Aug 19, 2008
my brother got raped by his girlfriend when he has asleep on a couch at his girlfriend's house. she raped him in his sleep and gave him 3 children(2 boys and a girl). no lie.

so men can get raped too. but usually its women that gets raped tough.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#14 Aug 19, 2008
Cali if use to be classified as sexual assult whether the state has updated the law to include rape of a man one only knows. You should read some of these threads of women teachers raping male students.

The women that post on those threads are wacked. there thinking is that if a good looking female student "rapes" a male student it isn't rape because it isn't as big of a trama to the male as it would be if a female were raped by a male teacher.

This is the type of attitude that is prevelant about men being raped. the other that was argued in a case not long ago is he got hard he must have wanted it so it couldn't have been rape.

Fenazi's just trying to minimize men in todays society.
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 19, 2008
Thanks to femi-nazi, there isn't any true definition of rape any more. Rape used to based on the use of force, now this is no longer the case.

The practical definition, is that rape is anytime you have sex that you don't like and want to call it rape.

If you say your rape story convincingly and are believed by police or a jury, than you have been raped.

The problem for feminists is that these illogical definitions will soon backfire on them.

Rape does not require force. If you feel threatened or intimidated to have sex, than that can be defined as rape.

So, yes, men can easily be raped. It is just a matter if the police and jury will believe your story.

As time goes by, more and more men will be bringing rape charges against women.

An example of how things are backfiring for feminists are child abuse and statutory rape cases.

Feminists operated on the theory that only men could be predators and rapists. However, what is clearly being seen in the media and police arrests, is women can clearly be pedofiles and statutory rapists of young boys.

As the damage of feminism becomes more clear in society, it will be more clearly seen how women use manipulation, blackmail, intimidation, and abuse men and boys using sex.

Under the new feminist definition of rape, these men can now claim rape and will be pressing the courts and legal system to prosecute more women.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#16 Aug 21, 2008
RealityDealer wrote:
Thanks to femi-nazi, there isn't any true definition of rape any more. Rape used to based on the use of force, now this is no longer the case.
The practical definition, is that rape is anytime you have sex that you don't like and want to call it rape.
If you say your rape story convincingly and are believed by police or a jury, than you have been raped.
The problem for feminists is that these illogical definitions will soon backfire on them.
Rape does not require force. If you feel threatened or intimidated to have sex, than that can be defined as rape.
So, yes, men can easily be raped. It is just a matter if the police and jury will believe your story.
As time goes by, more and more men will be bringing rape charges against women.
An example of how things are backfiring for feminists are child abuse and statutory rape cases.
Feminists operated on the theory that only men could be predators and rapists. However, what is clearly being seen in the media and police arrests, is women can clearly be pedofiles and statutory rapists of young boys.
As the damage of feminism becomes more clear in society, it will be more clearly seen how women use manipulation, blackmail, intimidation, and abuse men and boys using sex.
Under the new feminist definition of rape, these men can now claim rape and will be pressing the courts and legal system to prosecute more women.
In Cali the definition of rape use include the term penetration, I'm not sure if Cali has modernized it's legal definition of rape.

You can bet the femnazi do not want to see the laws changed to allow men to claim rape. For the longest time femnazi would have you believe if the guy got and erection than he couldn't have been raped because he wanted as proof by his ability to achieve and erection.

Well men can also get involuntary erections as well. There are many documented cases of men while being hanged achieving an erection and in some cases ejaculating.

Your also right about the femnazi not being to happpy with all the pubicity about the rapist women. This is a big blow to their victim mentality. Now perhaps things will change. The courts however are still hesitant to slap long prison sentences on women rapist. I think once some huge civil suits get levied against these female peodophiles the courts will get the message and start sending these rapist to prison for a long time.

I wonder why we haven't heard from NOW about equal treatment for women. Why are they not protesting against the "unfair" treatment of women, not getting the same prison sentence as men for similar crime. OOHH thats right they only want to be treated as equals when it benefits them otherwise they would prefer the special status as a women

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#17 Aug 21, 2008
Guess no one liked that last comment. Truth hurts (or embarrasses) sometimes I suppose...............
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 21, 2008
stickman9436 wrote:
<quoted text>In Cali the definition of rape use include the term penetration, I'm not sure if Cali has modernized it's legal definition of rape.
You can bet the femnazi do not want to see the laws changed to allow men to claim rape. For the longest time femnazi would have you believe if the guy got and erection than he couldn't have been raped because he wanted as proof by his ability to achieve and erection.
Well men can also get involuntary erections as well. There are many documented cases of men while being hanged achieving an erection and in some cases ejaculating.
Your also right about the femnazi not being to happpy with all the pubicity about the rapist women. This is a big blow to their victim mentality. Now perhaps things will change. The courts however are still hesitant to slap long prison sentences on women rapist. I think once some huge civil suits get levied against these female peodophiles the courts will get the message and start sending these rapist to prison for a long time.
I wonder why we haven't heard from NOW about equal treatment for women. Why are they not protesting against the "unfair" treatment of women, not getting the same prison sentence as men for similar crime. OOHH thats right they only want to be treated as equals when it benefits them otherwise they would prefer the special status as a women
Penetration only means "sex" occurred.

When you remove force, direct means of incapacitation (like drugs), or a direct threat (like a gun) than what you have left is an interpretation. You get into often ridiculous "he said, she said".

Feminazi changed the laws and created a double standard where logic and objectiveness no longer apply.

Sex can be called rape, whenever the woman feels that is what it is. There is no longer any specific definition of what rape is. There is just how the woman feels about sex and what she wants to claim it is.

However these illogical feminist backed laws means that men can easily claim blackmail, intimidation, or threats were used.

Men can now claim sex is rape, whenever they feel like it too.

However, the level of misandry and double standards favoring women in the legal system inhibit men from making such claims or being taken seriously.

It was traditionally unmanly for men to claim rape and also under the traditional definition of rape, it was very difficult for a man to prove rape.

However women abusing the laws, media attention on womens abuses, mens' movements, and the increased masculinzation of women, are starting to show how illogical feminist backed laws on rape are.

NOW and other feminist groups, are usually not concerned about EQUAL RIGHTS and FAIR laws between men and women. They are concerned with claiming universal female victimization, creating double standards favoring women, and creating special privileges for women.

Feminism is NOT about equal rights, it is about women rights and privileges, at the expense of men.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#19 Aug 22, 2008
I'm thinking Lola is very capable of raping a man. I bet she's 6'3" and has all manner of bondage devices..........

;-)
Sweetie

Seattle, WA

#20 Aug 22, 2008
Absolutely! I know a girl who forced a boy to stick his rod into her mouth and bang her.
bob law

Elmhurst, IL

#21 Aug 22, 2008
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,Ruth N for a sensible,informative and intelligent response to a serious and oft-ignored question. Apart from which, any less physically able male who has experienced prison can tell you the answer is 'yes'.
the prison rape does not happen as often as people believe. Having worked in one for over a decade, i can count on one hand how many actual rapes have occured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Asslover215 305,185
curious in public. York 5 min male male male 7
Horny guys???? Leave ur oovoo name (Mar '13) 6 min hot survivor 780
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min pieerr 408,868
taboo family chat on yahoo? (Jan '14) 6 min Mybigballs1 15
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Mlshahan 177,879
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Big Boy Scot 496,786
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 18 min Piotsex 22,101
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••