First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanna sqirt

North Fort Myers, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2012
some females squirt and i am sooooo jealous....is it true that not any girl can or is just a matter of hitting it right? help....
wanna sqirt

North Fort Myers, FL

#3 Mar 4, 2012
dont have kik..
wanna sqirt

North Fort Myers, FL

#5 Mar 4, 2012
any ideas ....yes or no, can any female squirt?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2012
wanna sqirt wrote:
dont have kik..
finger yourself about 2/3 inches in up towards ur belly u will feel a ridge area aka Gspot keep going till u feel like u gotta pee it's normal keep going practice makes that should do it. hope that helps..
wanna sqirt

North Fort Myers, FL

#8 Mar 4, 2012
so it is possible for any female or just some....does anybody know?

“I AM the UnholyKnight”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 4, 2012
My girl squirts sometimes but not every time. It's a matter of how you work it. I can make her orgasm without a problem. But when she's about to squirt her whole body kinda like goes into a seizure type spasm and if I can ride that through on her and keep going it'll make her orgasm intensify to the point where she does squirt. As far as can any girl do it, I don't know. Some can definitely yes. Some easier than others. But I dont know if all can. I think I remember being told not all do. Not sure. Hope that helps.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2012
wanna sqirt wrote:
so it is possible for any female or just some....does anybody know?
Actually, not every woman is capable of squirting. The liquid a woman squirts is produced in the Skeenís Gland which surrounds the urethra in the area of the g-spot. While many women have this gland, in some women it is not fully developed and in others it is missing, having never developed.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 5, 2012
Ghosty7 wrote:
And this can be argued all day because some people say yes, and others say no. It all depends on your definiton of squirting though. If you mean even the slightest gush of liquid, then yes. If you mean large shooting orgasms, then not all, but most, can still do. As i stated before, it all depends on the person and their partner and the definition of squirt for said person. Ive looked into this quite a lot. And have made every girl ive messed with at least 'gush'
Yes, this is a highly debated subject; even within the medical community their still is debate as to whether or not the g-spot and female ejaculation even exists. I will agree that female ejaculation from those who are capable of achieving it can range from a very mild gush to a full squirt with many variances in between as all women are different and produce different amounts of ejaculate.

As for being poorly misinformed, you are wrong; you really do not know a thing about me. However, I did not come here to get in a debate with you; but to simply answer the original posterís question. I too have looked into this quite a lot, but not merely some online research but in an academic setting as well and my reply is based on current research and it is a fact that NOT all women are capable of ejaculation/squirting!
Join Free

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 5, 2012
jolene1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this is a highly debated subject; even within the medical community their still is debate as to whether or not the g-spot and female ejaculation even exists. I will agree that female ejaculation from those who are capable of achieving it can range from a very mild gush to a full squirt with many variances in between as all women are different and produce different amounts of ejaculate.
As for being poorly misinformed, you are wrong; you really do not know a thing about me. However, I did not come here to get in a debate with you; but to simply answer the original posterís question. I too have looked into this quite a lot, but not merely some online research but in an academic setting as well and my reply is based on current research and it is a fact that NOT all women are capable of ejaculation/squirting!
I am so confused: yes---no---don't know. All I know is I don't and wish like anything I could. "O"s are awesome but one GF claims she squirts and there is just no comparing the two. I read and try everything but 'no squirt.'(sigh):(

Location hidden

#19 Mar 5, 2012
lyndy-gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I am so confused: yes---no---don't know. All I know is I don't and wish like anything I could. "O"s are awesome but one GF claims she squirts and there is just no comparing the two. I read and try everything but 'no squirt.'(sigh):(
It bothers me when guys make statements that all women can do this or all women like such and such and come across as if they know the female body better than the women do. Overemphasizing female ejaculation can drive many women to feel needlessly inadequate when each one of us is different with different preferences, experiences and abilities; we are all unique and the truth is that there are more women who have never experienced female ejaculation than there are that have.

You say that your orgasms are awesome so be confident that the ones you do have are just as intense as the ones your GF experiences when she squirts.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#20 Mar 5, 2012
lyndy-gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I am so confused: yes---no---don't know. All I know is I don't and wish like anything I could. "O"s are awesome but one GF claims she squirts and there is just no comparing the two. I read and try everything but 'no squirt.'(sigh):(
Here's an opposite position so you should feel lucky: I know a woman who claims she squirts with every orgasm! So much so that she has to lie on her tiled bathroom floor on at least one towel to contain the mess when she masturbates, and is obviously self conscious about having sex anywhere else.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#24 Mar 5, 2012
Ghosty7 wrote:
I dont know what school you go to, what youre going for, or why you seem to bring up your academics in every post(that ive seen thus far) but you seem pretty insecure. Both posts here are borderline
plagiarism from the wiki page on female ejaculation. So if thats your academic setting, more power to you. I go on personal experience hands on. And if you yourself cant do it, then its probably bad chemistry between you and your partner. And if you cant do it alone, it probably means youre unable to achieve it yourself, and need someone who stimulates you the opposite of how your partner currently does. As i stated before, all women are different in how they achieve it. It may be easy for some, and hard for others. I know girls irl that cant even cum, but theyve squirted. First step is figuring out if youre physically or mentally stimulated, or both. In cases where women think they cant, its because they have special spots over "their" entire body that helps trigger it, and they need mental stimulation as well, someone whispering in "their" ear ect. Has nothing to do with glands or lack thereof; depends on the woman. Btw i learned in highschool the difference between to, too, and two. As well as there, their, and they're. They dont teach that in your academic setting?
Your attitude really sucks, your personal experience isn't neary adequate enough for you to speak for all women, and if by Wiki page you are referring to the Wikipedia, well, if she is quoting it, you can't really plagiarize an open-to-the-public, mass-contributed source.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#26 Mar 5, 2012
The problem here is that you're obsessing and mistaking what you perceive to be "intelligent conversation.". I've read the posts from both of you and I'll be blunt: what I'm seeing from you more closely resembles a tirade than anything intelligent.

You can think what you wish but she has at least provided some medical basis for her position, whereas you cited only your personal experience. Medical research is likely to trump the word of a man who has experienced maybe a handful of women.

Don't get me wrong, she and I have had our own disagreements over other subjects. The difference? We listened to one another's perspective and came to an understanding and mutual respect.

You're coming down on her because you think she disagrees with you and is ridiculing you. I've not seen that. She had caused you problems? How? The only way a person should be able to cause another problems here is by trolling. I've never seen her do that to anyone.

Personally, by my own observation on this thread, it looks like you feel threatened, you insulting and discrediting (that whole bit about spelling typos), and just behaving very immature in general. If she bothers you so much, by all means, seek discussion with others then.

Since: Feb 12

Nashville, TN

#28 Mar 5, 2012
jolene1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Having gone through this myself, with friends, and with many professionals, Jolene is correct.. absolutely. And it doesn't matter much to me whether anyone here believes her or not, or gives me any credibility for my own experiences. Who cares! But I know she's right, she knows she's right, and so do many other females who have looked into it.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 5, 2012
Ghosty7, No, you do not know what university I attend, what I am actually studying, how much I actually do know or what my career path is. However, there is nothing wrong when I mentioning that I do study certain subjects academically since my opinions are base on my personal experiences as well as my studies as they are a big part of my overall personal experience. I find it interesting that while you have no problem discussing your achievements and experiences that you object when others do the same. Like you, I am proud of my achievements and my plans for my future. However, it would serve no purpose for me to go into more detail about them as it appear that you have a problem with those of us who do seek degrees and professional career paths.

And no, I am not insecure at all, I am very confident in my knowledge and abilities. You attack my knowledge when you yourself are trying to come across as some type of expert on this particular subject based on your experience. While you may disagree with what I stated, there is a cordial way to debate a subject without resorting to making direct personal attacks and that is what I am trying to do here; remain cordial and not attack.

It is all good that in your own personal experience that the women you have encountered so far have been able to ejaculate. My personal experience differs from yours. Personally, I am what can be considered a gusher and I am able to achieve this by myself or with my partners. However, I personally know several women who are unable to ejaculate, no matter what methods they have tried. There is nothing wrong with them as again each of us are different in our natural physical makeup and abilities; much the same as men differ from one another in penis size and abilities.

Location hidden

#30 Mar 5, 2012
Ghosty7 wrote:
I fail to see any mention of anything medical here.
My first post here was based on medical research. Again, I will mention that there is still debate within the medical community; there are still some researchers who do not believe that the g-spot and female ejaculation exists at all. My post to the OP was not taken from Wiki and was a very simple explanation based on my academic studies of literally thousands of cases done through medical research into female anatomy which has seen many new revelations in the last several years and is a simple summation of what many do believe based on ongoing research.

You mention that glands have nothing to do with female ejaculation (ďHas nothing to do with glands or lack thereof; depends on the womanĒ) Yes, it does depend on the woman as each woman is physically different; however, female ejaculate does require a gland to make the fluid as all substances that are released in the human body (be it hormones, breast milk or even the fluid part of semen which carries the sperm, to name just a few others) are produced by organs known as glands. Current research is establishing that the Skeenís gland in a woman is the female version of the male prostrate and produces a very similar liquid which is the female ejaculate. In studies using MRI technology, women who report the ability to ejaculate have the Skeenís gland present while others who report they are unable to ejaculate the MRI shows the Skeenís gland to be missing.

I can only hope that when men (and other women) encounter a woman who is unable to ejaculate, no matter what method is used, that they will accept the fact that not all women can ejaculate and not say or do anything that will otherwise make her feel inadequate in any way. Take note that this is not personally direct at you; but rather to everyone reading this.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 5, 2012
Its Tim wrote:
The problem here is that you're obsessing and mistaking what you perceive to be "intelligent conversation.". I've read the posts from both of you and I'll be blunt: what I'm seeing from you more closely resembles a tirade than anything intelligent.
You can think what you wish but she has at least provided some medical basis for her position, whereas you cited only your personal experience. Medical research is likely to trump the word of a man who has experienced maybe a handful of women.
Don't get me wrong, she and I have had our own disagreements over other subjects. The difference? We listened to one another's perspective and came to an understanding and mutual respect.
You're coming down on her because you think she disagrees with you and is ridiculing you. I've not seen that. She had caused you problems? How? The only way a person should be able to cause another problems here is by trolling. I've never seen her do that to anyone.
Personally, by my own observation on this thread, it looks like you feel threatened, you insulting and discrediting (that whole bit about spelling typos), and just behaving very immature in general. If she bothers you so much, by all means, seek discussion with others then.
Hi, Tim,

It has been a while since we chatted as this has been a very busy semester and I have been unable to post very much. And yes, while we have had our disagreements (smiles) in the past, I truly do appreciate your viewpoints and comments. Thank you; hope all is going well for you and you have a nice day!

jo

Location hidden

#32 Mar 5, 2012
nabernat wrote:
<quoted text>
Having gone through this myself, with friends, and with many professionals, Jolene is correct.. absolutely. And it doesn't matter much to me whether anyone here believes her or not, or gives me any credibility for my own experiences. Who cares! But I know she's right, she knows she's right, and so do many other females who have looked into it.
Thank you for your supportive comments and opinion. Your personal experiences do matter!

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#33 Mar 5, 2012
Ghosty7 wrote:
I fail to see any mention of anything medical here.
Then apparently reading comprehension skills are part of your problem. Allow me to quote Jolene after a two-second search of the first page of this thread:

"Actually, not every woman is capable of squirting. The liquid a woman squirts is produced in the Skeenís Gland which surrounds the urethra in the area of the g-spot. While many women have this gland, in some women it is not fully developed and in others it is missing, having never developed."

Looks pretty medical to me.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#34 Mar 5, 2012
jolene1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Tim,
It has been a while since we chatted as this has been a very busy semester and I have been unable to post very much. And yes, while we have had our disagreements (smiles) in the past, I truly do appreciate your viewpoints and comments. Thank you; hope all is going well for you and you have a nice day!
jo
It had been awhile and its good to see you again! I hope you're well and happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samparkranti 2 min viru9742311906 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min young boy 775,889
Wife's Hot Pics 2 min HornyHubby 1
delhi gay sex 2 min anu 15,573
The complaint department, for men AND women 3 min Mohammed Khan 1,024
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min sillyputty1984 791,155
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min TeeStrike 378,618
Dirty ki...k 3 min FIN Daddy 99,798
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Connorbillingss1 106,664
More from around the web