Since: Dec 06

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

im hairy dont want to have sex because im so damn hairy 19........ Had a couple chances to have sex in high school but turned them down because my fear is what if the girl sees me naked and says eww i dont want to have sex with you now....
grace

Artarmon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

Judged:

if you are that self conscious about it there are lots of ways to get rid of hair sum girls like it a lot of girls dont but i dont think if at your age i liked sum1 enough to have sex with i wud turn them down because of hair....one solution find a hairy girl thus no one can complain lol
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

blink182fano7 wrote:
im hairy dont want to have sex because im so damn hairy 19........ Had a couple chances to have sex in high school but turned them down because my fear is what if the girl sees me naked and says eww i dont want to have sex with you now....
THere are some women who like very hairy men. I know this because i have met many who told me this. I had one GF who said she found me less attractive because I was not hairy enough .. and I'm about average so it's not like I have no hair.

Because of your youth I know this is a point to worry about ... most guys do at that age. YOu are no different.

BUt let me assure you that it's just a matter of numbers ... if you meet enough women, sooner or later you will meet many that like it, and just as many more who don't care one way or another but prefer to like you for your personality. Just be patient and be SURE that this will happen and it will ....
that guy

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

blink182fano7 wrote:
im one really hairy guy and ill tell you not many times have i been turned down for sex. you can shave the day before or have her shave you. i had one girl do that for me. she shaved me everywhere and it was one of the most erotic things ive ever had done to me. so dont be shy and go for it. if sex isnt gonna happen there is always foreplay

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

Judged:

Hairy iz SEXY.....I love hairy guyz... but sum of yall kno that already
Travis

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

Judged:

MrsEazy-E wrote:
Hairy iz SEXY.....I love hairy guyz... but sum of yall kno that already
MrsEazy-E,

I am hairy, too! Would you like to have sex with me?
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

I'm pretty hairy, but not uber hairy. However, my girl doesn't like hair, but she doesn't care that I'm hairy than the avg.

Basically I'm saying if she likes you, it won't matter. & if it bothers her that much she prob wont make a scene right then and there and move on after words. If it's the latter of the two, screw it, shes not worth it anyways and you still got to bang her anyways. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
MrsEazy-E,
I am hairy, too! Would you like to have sex with me?
LOLOLOLOLOL..........hey ur n MD 2....Im n MD :-)
Join Free

“FTW-Find The Waldo”

Since: Oct 07

Free The Whales

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

blink182fano7 wrote:
QUIT LISTENING TO BLINK 182, then stop worrying about your body hair. THE SASQUATCH LOOK IS MANLY, and most women like manly men.
Travis

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pleasant surprise!! I would love to speak with you. Email me at tkujla@comcast.net
Travis

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

Judged:

MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you get my email?
lol

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

shave

im a genius

“FTW-Find The Waldo”

Since: Oct 07

Free The Whales

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

blink182fano7 wrote:
If you're really scared she's gonna scream and run away, just hit her in the head with a club and drag her back to your cave. SHE CAN'T RUN IF SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you get my email?
Herez mine Eazy123_juve@yahoo.com
Travis

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
Herez mine Eazy123_juve@yahoo.com
That's where I emailed you yesterday. Didn't you get it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where I emailed you yesterday. Didn't you get it?
I dont think so
Travis

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so
I emailed you from my 2 different email accounts to the address you have given. Each time they went through and did not bounce back to me. Are you sure you haven't got them in your mailbox?
i still freakin miss u

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2007

no hairy men are not hott but why cant you just have sex with clothes on? my bf has a nice body but id get more turned on if he had some nice gangsta clothes on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed you from my 2 different email accounts to the address you have given. Each time they went through and did not bounce back to me. Are you sure you haven't got them in your mailbox?
I got tha messages I jus accidently skipped it.....sorry

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

I jus recongnize that tha guy that posted this thread haz been here since Dec 17 2006......u yall think hiz ever cumin bac

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4209 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
whatsapp adult 18+ group (Oct '13) 3 min sunil 353
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Groves2508 87,121
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 3 min Mroxford 797
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 3 min Rhyser1 3,147
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min Darkinsanity12 33,906
Dirty Snapchat 3 min Anthony 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Altoy_29 310,021
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Cuminmyassplz 121,101
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Jamie 418,976