How many women enjoy 'pegging' aka taking their man with a strap-on?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 567 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Since: Aug 10

Gilbert, AZ - orig from VA/NC

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I see online ads literally everywhere of men looking for women to take them with a strap-on dildo, but rarely see women advertising they are seeking a man to do so. I wonder if this is because females get flooded with mail from desperate guys or they simply are just not interested in reversing roles sexually.

Surveys say over 3/4 of ALL men have seriously considered being pegged with a strap-on from a female partner. I wonder if there is even half that many women interested in pegging or taking their guy with a strap-on, however. Note: I am a bisexual male, however it has been proven that pegging has little bearing in either's sexual orientation. In other words, guys (or girls) reading this, it will not make a guy turn gay. It merely stimulates the prostate aka 'male' G-Spot.

Half of all married couples have experimented with strap-on sex and strap-on/anal male toys have become one of the top sellers of adult purchases from heterosexual couples. Google 'male G-Spot' if you don't believe me. I know many women who say having a 'penis' empowers them. Do you agree? Does reversing roles turn you on or off?

So, all of this begs the question... just how many women out there will do, have done or are doing this to/for their partner. Any takers? Pun maybe intended.
jjj

Perth, Australia

#2 Aug 30, 2010
not enough

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2010
JusHavinFunInAZ wrote:
I see online ads literally everywhere of men looking for women to take them with a strap-on dildo, but rarely see women advertising they are seeking a man to do so. I wonder if this is because females get flooded with mail from desperate guys or they simply are just not interested in reversing roles sexually.
Surveys say over 3/4 of ALL men have seriously considered being pegged with a strap-on from a female partner. I wonder if there is even half that many women interested in pegging or taking their guy with a strap-on, however. Note: I am a bisexual male, however it has been proven that pegging has little bearing in either's sexual orientation. In other words, guys (or girls) reading this, it will not make a guy turn gay. It merely stimulates the prostate aka 'male' G-Spot.
Half of all married couples have experimented with strap-on sex and strap-on/anal male toys have become one of the top sellers of adult purchases from heterosexual couples. Google 'male G-Spot' if you don't believe me. I know many women who say having a 'penis' empowers them. Do you agree? Does reversing roles turn you on or off?
So, all of this begs the question... just how many women out there will do, have done or are doing this to/for their partner. Any takers? Pun maybe intended.
There are more men who want it than there are women willing to do it, I guess. I actually prefer stimulating men anally while I oral them. I like to do prostate massage that way.

“Open-minded, tolerant & honest”

Since: Aug 10

Gilbert, AZ - orig from VA/NC

#4 Sep 7, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more men who want it than there are women willing to do it, I guess. I actually prefer stimulating men anally while I oral them. I like to do prostate massage that way.
You are an open-minded and smart gal :)
gumby

Auburn Hills, MI

#7 Jan 18, 2011
It"s very hard to find a girl that likes to men. And I wish there were a lot more

Since: Jan 11

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2011
gumby wrote:
It"s very hard to find a girl that likes to men. And I wish there were a lot more
I just love it when my wife loads me from behind! Sometimes she pounds me,and calls me by the name of one of her old boy friends !

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2011
Its a total turn on for her mainly because none of them could get her off?

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Is anyone reading this?
Join Free
JnglFeva

Escalon, CA

#11 Feb 3, 2011
bigincher wrote:
Is anyone reading this?
YeahI wish it would pick up & people shared more stories. I for one am a a^nl sl*t and love being pegged Whenever I can get it from wifey
pervy_paul

Europe

#12 Mar 5, 2011
I LOVE being fcked with the strap on. My girl
makes me strip for her then fit on the strap on
over her jeans or tights. She then sometimes
makes me suck it first on my knees before
making me grease up the dildo with ky jelly.
Then she fcks me doggy then on my back like
her bich. I love it!!
Rarg

Haiku, HI

#13 Mar 5, 2011
I dated a girl who often talked about wanting to do this - but at the time I was too much of a prude. No, maybe, I'd change my mind.
pervy_paul

Europe

#14 Mar 5, 2011
Rarg wrote:
I dated a girl who often talked about wanting to do this - but at the time I was too much of a prude. No, maybe, I'd change my mind.
Do it man!!
Sketched

Escalon, CA

#15 Mar 7, 2011
JnglFeva wrote:
<quoted text>
YeahI wish it would pick up & people shared more stories. I for one am a a^nl sl*t and love being pegged Whenever I can get it from wifey
I woke up with morning wood from a dream of my girl tieing me down for a spanking then having me s^ck her strap-on then plowing my a** while I'm still tied up (bend over a futon) then a friend of mine she forced me to blow him while she's still Fn me
pervy_paul

Europe

#17 Apr 10, 2011
I'm a real slut for the strap on. My strap on Mistress fd me hard this morning. As usual she watched me undress for her, had me kneel and help her put on the strap on harness. She made me beg for it today, even making me kiss her feet first. She fd me hard and doggy style, before turning me onto my back and fg me while she teased my cck and blls with her fingers, occassionaly squeezing my balls and enjoying my groans. She enjoys CFNM and usually wears the strap on over her jeans or tights with me having to strip naked for her. She enjoys the power over me and having me strip while she is still clothed.
pervy_paul

Europe

#18 Apr 10, 2011
Id love to be fd by two or more girls. Im trying to make that happen soon........
Izzygudgirl

East Wenatchee, WA

#19 Apr 28, 2011
I had been cross dressing, for years, when one night, my wife came home with a strap on, and announced that she had decided to show me what it was really like. Well, I had 2 orgasms, and was laying there whimpering, as she continued to "show me", when we both decided that we had just entered into a new and exciting phase of our relationship. I am a very lucky man to have such a wonderful and understanding woman.
Bob

Edmonds, WA

#21 Apr 28, 2011
Looking for that lady
Strapon_Lover

Europe

#22 Apr 29, 2011
Izzygudgirl wrote:
I had been cross dressing, for years, when one night, my wife came home with a strap on, and announced that she had decided to show me what it was really like. Well, I had 2 orgasms, and was laying there whimpering, as she continued to "show me", when we both decided that we had just entered into a new and exciting phase of our relationship. I am a very lucky man to have such a wonderful and understanding woman.
Yes you are a lucky guy. I love being fu@ked with the strap on. More women are getting into it now. Just make sure your @ss is clean for her. SL
PussyPiranha

Largo, FL

#24 Jul 18, 2011
I would love to find one like that in Tampa
Meh

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Sep 13, 2011
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your profile and I can tell you are really into fem Dom and I would love to be able to meet u and let u teach me how to be dominated I'm into all of tht but never got to do it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min uk here 380,325
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min bex6969 279,795
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Masterfulll3 14,873
leeds lad up for it 3 min 23 m Leeds 5
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min chazinyani 62,332
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min zmk004 161,333
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 4 min romeo 2,534
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min t_jay09 13,785
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min alanboss42 473,651
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••