Brenda

Jefferson City, MO

#21 Sep 21, 2009
theright1allfun wrote:
Go behind a tree...Or if you are in a car open the front door and the back door and go inbetween the doors. I have seen alot of girls do that trick.
I have peed behind a tree,bush. Behind a car alongside with the door open.
hanky panky 3

United States

#22 Sep 21, 2009
I've been at the fair, waiting line at the girls,
rest room. The men's has a row of urnals, with a
several stalls. There was a constant flow of girls
walking into the mens room. it really didn't matter as they had the stall, and we were just facing the wall peeing. I also went to college in
Rockford, that had a coed rest room. No urnals, just stalls. this works if the men are trained to
lift the seat, and put it down again.
bob

Hartlepool, UK

#23 Sep 21, 2009
the wife peed down a back ally with her knickers a round her knees and her skirt pulled up
Chrissy

Melbourne, Australia

#24 Sep 21, 2009
coming home from work the other night I had to pee I pulled my white satin knickers back and urinated on the footpath no-one saw me I think I could not pee in my new knickers they are knew and I was worried i might ruin them...
Older Guy

Troy, NY

#25 Sep 21, 2009
any woman enjoy having a man's pee on or in them?
late nighter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#26 Sep 21, 2009
I keep a small bathroom trash can lined with a plastic bag half filled with kitty litter in the back of my van. On long trips which we take often I will pee in the litter and then we throw it away at the nearest rest stop. It is then re-filled and I'm good for a couple hundred miles and another six pack.

“Nemo ante mortem beatus!”

Since: Nov 08

Small Town USA

#27 Sep 21, 2009
Anywhere!
The Man

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Oct 25, 2009
bunny wrote:
A few times i peed my pants while looking for a bathroom.
I would love to have witnessed you peeing yourself.

biff.corbin@gmail.com
Join Free
allandra

Christchurch, New Zealand

#29 Oct 25, 2009
If you're wearing a skirt and the sort of flimsy knickers that are currently in fashion, to pee standing up against a tree or wall is easy. Peeing outdoors is embarrassing only when we wear pants.
Denise M

Jefferson City, MO

#30 Oct 25, 2009
I love to pe outside. I love the risk of someone seeing me pee.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#31 Oct 25, 2009
If I'm around, they can go in my mouth.
jan

Dover, UK

#34 Mar 19, 2010
i just strip a pee
Wondering

Arlington, TX

#35 Mar 19, 2010
jan wrote:
i just strip a pee
???? What?? What's that?
Theresa Wilson

Buffalo, MN

#36 Oct 22, 2010
While camping with my grand daughter this summer, I watched as she took a small device from her pocket, stood by a tree, and without a blink of an eye or a dropping of her pants, she relieved herself as if the difference between male and female no longer existed. To my amazement, in the peeing world, it no longer does.
This beautiful disposable device is called a P-mate!!! It is cardboard so it can be folded and placed in your pocket. It works by simply unzipping your pants, move one leg of the underwear to the side; put the P-Mate in place and the urine is funneled through the P-mate which directs it away from your clothing or feet. It can be disposed of in the waste basket or put in a zip lock bag and disposed of later.
No more losing your dignity, no more squatting, no more wasted time looking for that perfect spot to keep peekers and other unwanted invaders away. And yes, no more dirty toilet seats.

The moral of my story is that I figured if a six year old child could use this wonderful device than an old grandma could too. I found a great site called CampingTentsandSmore.com . You can find them under the “Personal Care” This website has many other great products for camping, backpacking and the great outdoors and is extremely price competitive.I truly believe you will love the P-Mates and enjoy the outdoors like you never have before!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#38 Oct 23, 2010
this is a silly ass topic,silly!
Lori

New York, NY

#40 Dec 6, 2011
You figure it out, and I am a girl with a small bladder. I try to plan ahead, but sometimes there are no options. I went camping, no bathrooms available. No big deal, it was my Dad there.

I have used the men's room if the girl's room is in use. It is better when it is a single person bathroom. If you go into a bigger bathroom, it might be in use. Guys don't seem to mind, though. On once occasion, there was no private stall for me to use. Desparation overcame modesty there.

I would never pee in my pants. Gross!
redhot

United States

#42 Oct 10, 2012
girls and ladies should be able 2 pee anyway and anywhere thay want 2 i think its hot that some girls and ladies already pee outside like us guys do if we can pee outside then thay should be aloud 2 pee outside 2 I'd love 2 c more girls and ladies peeing outside that's the way god made us and i also think girls and ladies should wear their bra and panties outside because thay look just lik a bikinis if thay can wear bikinis outside say like at a lake on a hot summer day and or lay out and sun tan than why can't thay wear a bra and panties ? Its the samethang
redhot

United States

#43 Oct 10, 2012
I want a girl and or lady 2 pee on me so bad i want 2 taste her pee and feel her peeing on me and lay under a girl or lady as she pees i want 2 feel hot pee on me
Jessica

Clayton, Australia

#44 Oct 22, 2012
One time after a night out I found myself bursting. We were making our way thru the car park and I couldnt wait any morre so I just squatted between the parked cars and reached under my dress and pulled my panties aside and did it there.
aguy

Bournemouth, UK

#46 Oct 22, 2012
Jessica wrote:
One time after a night out I found myself bursting. We were making our way thru the car park and I couldnt wait any morre so I just squatted between the parked cars and reached under my dress and pulled my panties aside and did it there.
when girls do that do they get wet feet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min 24mBr 742,779
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min chiii135 747,408
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mikeyyy_uuu 355,407
Dirty ki...k 3 min Anon 73,032
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min meeeeeeee94 6,921
Girls: do you enjoy men staring at your camel ... 4 min zippey 12
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min nawtie-guy 98,167
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 17 min Bigdick 99,838
More from around the web