seymour

New Zealand

#210 Feb 14, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Most ladies do not discuss penis size with each other. Not sure what kind of women you over heard talking.
I've never complained about someone being too small but have turned down guys for being too large.
PIR, you go girl!!

I am afraid, though, that in college dorms, late some evenings with no guys around, some girls are talking giggly trash about the endowments of their current or past BFs. It's part of the whole business of women lowering their standards to what they think is the male fun level.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#211 Feb 14, 2010
seymour wrote:
<quoted text>
PIR, you go girl!!
I am afraid, though, that in college dorms, late some evenings with no guys around, some girls are talking giggly trash about the endowments of their current or past BFs. It's part of the whole business of women lowering their standards to what they think is the male fun level.
I went to a local college and never stayed in dorms. I lived at home the first year and than with friends after that. I didn't want to have to live with strangers. I'm kind of funny that way.
GentleGyant

Dayton, OH

#212 Feb 14, 2010
OP strikes me as a rather odd topic, but, OK, I'll go with it.

I can't say that I've ever really noticed "size". I've heard the jokes about having to strap a board to your backside, but that's where it ends. In high school I had a new GF ask if I thought she was "loose" (I think she had been taking some teasing), but the honest answer was that I didn't.

Can't say I've ever heard any serious banter around the water cooler on the subject either. Like seymour said, I have heard some giggly girl talk about penis size (lots of slumber parties in my house growing up), but I don't think its something most ladies spend a lot of time discussing.
COAB

United States

#213 Feb 14, 2010
LMAO@ these stupid vag*na/boob/d!ck size preference threads..just fodder for immature people with too much time to burn.
seymour

New Zealand

#214 Feb 14, 2010
GentleGyant wrote:
OP strikes me as a rather odd topic, but, OK, I'll go with it.
I can't say that I've ever really noticed "size". I've heard the jokes about having to strap a board to your backside, but that's where it ends. In high school I had a new GF ask if I thought she was "loose" (I think she had been taking some teasing), but the honest answer was that I didn't.
Can't say I've ever heard any serious banter around the water cooler on the subject either. Like seymour said, I have heard some giggly girl talk about penis size (lots of slumber parties in my house growing up), but I don't think its something most ladies spend a lot of time discussing.
I can't imagine boys talking trash about dick size. They never did in my day.

Girls maybe, at slumber parties, college dorm life, other all-girl venues.

PIR, in your day and in OK, I bet young ladies NEVER talked about what BFs had in their pants. I repeat: NEVER. I bet OK is still one of the most conservative parts of the USA. But it's all eroding.

Unless irritated young ladies form a Virgins Brigade whose members would proudly wear discrete lapel pins. The pins would convey: clean your mouth when I'm within earshot, and don't ask. Thank you.
zidan

Bajhol, India

#215 Feb 16, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a local college and never stayed in dorms. I lived at home the first year and than with friends after that. I didn't want to have to live with strangers. I'm kind of funny that way.
O'hey pamela in red bressier & black panty,
I want to kiss your pucy & squeeze your nipples & drink milk drops coming from it.
Whats your ponytail size ! Wana knew that !
Catch your pigitals ! Lol !

"Patazada sawan, basanta bahar !"
It means old leafes will fall & spring will come with promising virgin blonds for sex !!
zidan

Bajhol, India

#216 Feb 16, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pam pam pamela,
Have you seen my wife azmarelda ?
From morning i am searching her !
I am sure, i will find her at ralfs house.
Usually she plays her sexy games at her brother ralfs house.
She prefer incest rather than a sex with husband.....!
I want to kick her as well as your ass......!
Bye & dont take care of yourself & your hostelmate gay boyfriends......!
zidan

Bajhol, India

#217 Feb 17, 2010
Pamela in red i love you.......!
Do you love me.........!
Join Free
sea man

Bajhol, India

#221 Feb 20, 2010
i like my gf to have 3 inches virgina.......!
sea man

Bajhol, India

#222 Feb 20, 2010
zidan wrote:
<quoted text>
O'hey pamela in red bressier & black panty,
I want to kiss your pucy & squeeze your nipples & drink milk drops coming from it.
Whats your ponytail size ! Wana knew that !
Catch your pigitals ! Lol !
"Patazada sawan, basanta bahar !"
It means old leafes will fall & spring will come with promising virgin blonds for sex !!
Feel shame.......or like to be shameless......!
Let you kiss out your gfs.
people suck

Woodmere, NY

#223 Feb 20, 2010
looser is better. Big giant lips & large gaping hole, preferably hairy & very musky.
spanky

Bajhol, India

#224 Feb 20, 2010
Mark wrote:
Amazing!Nobody has a preference for a vagina size.Another amazing thing is that women have no problem talking penis size;but soon as the subject of vagina size comes up(especially theirs).Silence.
Oye mark !
I want to kiss your wifes virgina or puccy or whatever it is........i want to hold her ponytail.
I want to be her best friend & husband as well.
I am a true lover, you pony bony lilone.......!
zidan

Bajhol, India

#225 Feb 20, 2010
i dont like to wear condoms while sex coz it affects to a fell touch of virgina....!

imitation of strength.

#226 Feb 20, 2010
zidan wrote:
i dont like to wear condoms while sex coz it affects to a fell touch of virgina....!
Then she should tell you:

No slicker no dicker!

Since: Feb 10

Covington, LA

#227 Feb 20, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
No slicker no dicker!
Very cute saying, it was real lenghthy but to the point. LOL
GentleGyant

Dayton, OH

#228 Feb 21, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
No slicker no dicker!
Dang it!... you made me choke on my coffee!
:oP

imitation of strength.

#229 Feb 21, 2010
Gary the south wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute saying, it was real lenghthy but to the point. LOL
I just made that up.

Since: Feb 10

Covington, LA

#231 Feb 21, 2010
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
I just made that up.
You amaze me again, a poet too! WOW LOL
Dad

Charlotte, NC

#232 Feb 21, 2010
As long as the girl has brain's I don't really care if its tight as glass or loose as a goose.

Since: Dec 08

Astoria, NY

#233 Feb 21, 2010
I really like a med to loose p***y with a woman who knows how to contract her muscles and milk me. It has an amazing feel.

Not that I would not do a nice tight one but women who are so tight tend to be uncreative, that is my experience though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fakt marathi zavazavi 2 min shirish patil 252
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Fkk 309,376
wife masturbating videos 3 min MDGriggs 9
Dirty ki...k 3 min male4all 14,118
girls that let doggies lick them 3 min lacy 15
horny gril my name is Hayley send me a pic 4 min hot 13
gay sex hookups with teens california (Jul '13) 4 min Cummber 374
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min naughty husband 10,692
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min siboww 657,881
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Mike 677,218
More from around the web