xxchrisxx wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tease, cookie tasting is my fav thing to do in 4play
uh srry
Zack887

Raleigh, NC

#12599 Sep 23, 2013
sexy baby doll wrote:
Who wants to taste my sweet cookie? I have all kinds of fun ways:);)
hey baby what is your number? text me 9199017187
Zack887

Raleigh, NC

#12600 Sep 23, 2013
sexy baby doll text me
tenn117

Newnan, GA

#12601 Sep 23, 2013
sexy baby doll wrote:
I'm very sweet who wants to taste and play?;) give me ur number or ask for mine
text me @ 7706967312
Big ol redneck

Ritzville, WA

#12602 Sep 23, 2013
Girl wrote:
Anyone awake? I'm getting hot.
Oh ya baby lets talk
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12605 Sep 23, 2013
So darn horny :/
Mapper94

Plano, TX

#12606 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
So darn horny :/ number ?
number ?
Genericusername

Corbin, KY

#12609 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
That is a shame :/ any ideas in how to fix that? ;)
Join Free
tnice2010

Norfolk, VA

#12612 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
you female baby

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12613 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
Hey u git ki k
welshnwikked

Birmingham, UK

#12614 Sep 23, 2013
Add me girls horny uk guy
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12615 Sep 23, 2013
Mapper94 wrote:
<quoted text> number ?
Sorry don't do phone
Beast

Mesa, AZ

#12618 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
ki k me and we can have some fun ;) bezogoon
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12620 Sep 23, 2013
MistryMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to imagine this in everyway possible...
As its a lil cold I'll have the heating turned up high so when you get to my place I'm just going to run up to you plant a kiss on you as though its been a year since I've seen you, while kissing you I brush of your jacket, hands slip under your shirt an under your bra I cup and squeeze your bre ast hard this should show how much I want you an I pinch your nip ples...
You put your hands down my boxers and stroke my co ck, I rip of your shirt sending a few buttons flying an you make a run for the bedroom, however I catch up with you on the stair case you fall back an I pull down that skirt and rub my hands on that thong apply some pressure I then pull them off while doing so I can tell you are horny as they are very wet x
Once again you get away from me an I find you in my bed covers as I see your feet sticking out although now I am not playing an I mean business I get hold of each foot of yours and pull you to the edge of the bed I get on my knee an place my hands between your legs and play with your pu ssy lips I bite them and pull on them while given each side a firm lick, I pull them back as far as I can an then I spread them open and lick your clit gently before moving my tongue up n down faster n harder... I really want to taste all that juice I really want to eat you and you start to moan as I do, moving your stomach up I grab your hands from under your legs and you hold on tightly while I am still sucking the juices out of you...
Then once down I come up an kiss you, and spin you around,(now your head is on the edge of the bed) I get my hard co ck an I place it into your mouth and deep throat you my balls are in your face and my co ck goes all the way in deep into your throat, once down as I stand up you want more so you get of the bed an get on your knees you beg for my co ck again so I get my co ck and slap it on your cheek.. You then start sucking on hard and fast I have to tell you to stop as I'm going to come but it's too late I can't hold back an I busy my load in your mouth to my delight you suck it all out of me...
But I'm not done yet I get you on my bed an say lets spice it up so I tie you up both legs and hands an I start to play teasing you with my co ck first with your mouth where you move your head forward to suck but I pull away and the then when I get in a missionary position my co ck rubs over your warm pus sy until you give me a cross look an say "hey will you just fu ck me" so I put my co ck deep in side I loosen one leg an that goes on top of my shoulder. I start to fu ck you slamming my co ck which is going deep in and then I pull back out before slamming back into you, then I loosen the other leg an I have both legs on top of me again I slam you my balls hitting your lower buttspine bone, then once your legs are off I untie both hands an you get on a fours an we do it doggy style, I hold on to your waist an slam you back towards me, then I pull out an slap your butt so hard (an I mean really hard) in fact I slap you again then I put my co ck back in an I grab your brea st and squeeze again an I fu ck you harder an faster from behind before I pull out an c um all over you...
Then I take you in the shower an an clean you down an we stand under the warm water and I kiss you locking tongues while caressing your brea st an pulling on your butt cheeks spreading them open... We get back in the room an as your putting your thong back on I take them off you an say "I don't think so these can stay with me" you need to borrow a top as your buttons on the shirt are torn off so I lend you my hoody, and as your about to go I pull you back and slap your ar se again an say don't keep me waiting too long ;-)
Hope it's not to cold down there on the way home x
Oh my gosh this made me so wet
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12621 Sep 23, 2013
Genericusername wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...you tell me ;) prove to me that you're interested. Say, a story?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12623 Sep 23, 2013
Sexytits wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't do phone
Bbm
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12624 Sep 23, 2013
MistryMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to imagine this in everyway possible...
As its a lil cold I'll have the heating turned up high so when you get to my place I'm just going to run up to you plant a kiss on you as though its been a year since I've seen you, while kissing you I brush of your jacket, hands slip under your shirt an under your bra I cup and squeeze your bre ast hard this should show how much I want you an I pinch your nip ples...
You put your hands down my boxers and stroke my co ck, I rip of your shirt sending a few buttons flying an you make a run for the bedroom, however I catch up with you on the stair case you fall back an I pull down that skirt and rub my hands on that thong apply some pressure I then pull them off while doing so I can tell you are horny as they are very wet x
Once again you get away from me an I find you in my bed covers as I see your feet sticking out although now I am not playing an I mean business I get hold of each foot of yours and pull you to the edge of the bed I get on my knee an place my hands between your legs and play with your pu ssy lips I bite them and pull on them while given each side a firm lick, I pull them back as far as I can an then I spread them open and lick your clit gently before moving my tongue up n down faster n harder... I really want to taste all that juice I really want to eat you and you start to moan as I do, moving your stomach up I grab your hands from under your legs and you hold on tightly while I am still sucking the juices out of you...
Then once down I come up an kiss you, and spin you around,(now your head is on the edge of the bed) I get my hard co ck an I place it into your mouth and deep throat you my balls are in your face and my co ck goes all the way in deep into your throat, once down as I stand up you want more so you get of the bed an get on your knees you beg for my co ck again so I get my co ck and slap it on your cheek.. You then start sucking on hard and fast I have to tell you to stop as I'm going to come but it's too late I can't hold back an I busy my load in your mouth to my delight you suck it all out of me...
But I'm not done yet I get you on my bed an say lets spice it up so I tie you up both legs and hands an I start to play teasing you with my co ck first with your mouth where you move your head forward to suck but I pull away and the then when I get in a missionary position my co ck rubs over your warm pus sy until you give me a cross look an say "hey will you just fu ck me" so I put my co ck deep in side I loosen one leg an that goes on top of my shoulder. I start to fu ck you slamming my co ck which is going deep in and then I pull back out before slamming back into you, then I loosen the other leg an I have both legs on top of me again I slam you my balls hitting your lower buttspine bone, then once your legs are off I untie both hands an you get on a fours an we do it doggy style, I hold on to your waist an slam you back towards me, then I pull out an slap your butt so hard (an I mean really hard) in fact I slap you again then I put my co ck back in an I grab your brea st and squeeze again an I fu ck you harder an faster from behind before I pull out an c um all over you...
Then I take you in the shower an an clean you down an we stand under the warm water and I kiss you locking tongues while caressing your brea st an pulling on your butt cheeks spreading them open... We get back in the room an as your putting your thong back on I take them off you an say "I don't think so these can stay with me" you need to borrow a top as your buttons on the shirt are torn off so I lend you my hoody, and as your about to go I pull you back and slap your ar se again an say don't keep me waiting too long ;-)
Hope it's not to cold down there on the way home x
That made me so wettttt
Sexy_Hal

New York, NY

#12626 Sep 23, 2013
Idk it made me change my name. Still Sexytits though
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12627 Sep 23, 2013
Now it works -__-
Sexytits

New York, NY

#12628 Sep 23, 2013
Genericusername wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Johnmatrix101 742,632
Does wearing a thong make you horny? (May '11) 5 min mondeoman 162
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min matty95882 738,921
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min germangroup 352,716
Little girl - taboo. 6 min shlok15 114
what is the sluttiest thing you have ever done? (Oct '08) 6 min HotJenNyc 297
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 6 min butterfly 34,634
Dirty ki...k 8 min davetrentspent 69,912
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min informer 99,092
More from around the web