I'm a girl, thinking of being a nudist.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sophi

Slough, UK

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Meh, thought i'd start this thread for some advice. Nudist girls - Do you like being nudist? What do your friends think? I want to be nudist but don't really want to appear slutty, but I love being naked :)

Just to give some background, I'm female(Obviously), 19, rent a small house with a friend who I know quite well. My boobs are Fs if you care ;o
rhysinoz

Mosman Park, Australia

#3 Jun 1, 2012
got kik? would love to see those F's! ;)
j_seer

Florence, AL

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:
Meh, thought i'd start this thread for some advice. Nudist girls - Do you like being nudist? What do your friends think? I want to be nudist but don't really want to appear slutty, but I love being naked :)
Just to give some background, I'm female(Obviously), 19, rent a small house with a friend who I know quite well. My boobs are Fs if you care ;o
Could you show me on kik?
Sophi

Slough, UK

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Ffs, I'm talking about nudism, not my tits! Maybe I'll show something if you help me, not making any promises -____-

Since: Aug 11

London, UK

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Always wanted to try nudism too, but most clubs are a bit iffy about letting single guys join them :(
jim

Hamilton, UK

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:
Ffs, I'm talking about nudism, not my tits! Maybe I'll show something if you help me, not making any promises -____-
kik itsme21 to chat
johnnyphillips

Mokelumne Hill, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2012
kik me johnnyphillips1
youngguy

Dordrecht, Netherlands

#11 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:
well if u like being nudist and walk over street naked, everyone can see u naked. so why can't we see it?
;)
Join Free
Sophi

Slough, UK

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Joe Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a guy posing to be a girl... can you say BUSTED!!!!
If I was a guy I wouldn't be as serious about becoming a nudist. I want some actual advice?
ben

Luton, UK

#18 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a guy I wouldn't be as serious about becoming a nudist. I want some actual advice?
Do you have skype

Since: Apr 12

United States

#21 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is do whatever makes u happy! If u are worried about how others may view u than I would tell u to think about why and who u are doing this for, if it's something that u truly want to do than shouldn't matter what other people think and if people look down or view u differently because of your decision than ask yourself, are these the people that I want in my life, u want someone who is gonna be there for u no matter what decision u make. They may give u advice or even try to talk u out of it but if they are true friends they will be there for u and support whatever decision I decide to make even if they don't agree! Again do what makes u happy for u and hope this helps u some!

“Looking to chat and share”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22 Jun 1, 2012
Sophi wrote:

read all the posts and frankly I don't care if you're a gal or guy. If you want to be a nudist go for it.
I am (BTW 58 M here) a nudist and have been for 30 plus years. Nudism is NOT about being an exhibitionist or about sex. It's a life style of not wanting to wear clothing. I'm nude at home all the time, including on the patio and backyard as well. My Sweetheart is a nudist also with me at home. But she doesn't want to be seen nude by others.
I hike nude when I can and have been to a few resorts and beaches. She will hike nude with me but won't go to a resort or beach.
As I said, being a nudist is no clothes not showing yourself. Start at home where you're comfortable. As time goes by you may find you want to go to a resort or beach. If you do, enjoy. If not, it's not an issue. Just enjoy being nude when and where you feel comfortable.
Feel free to ask me questions here if you'd like
Sophi

Slough, UK

#23 Jun 1, 2012
I don't think I'll go everywhere naked. I won't just casually walk outside naked but I guess I'm planning to just be naked around the house, even when others are there, and hope my friends are okay with it. Maybe go to some beaches and stuff eventually. Thank you :) x
Sophi

Slough, UK

#28 Jun 2, 2012
Thankyou Rayden :)

So, today I had a free day and I thought I'd do something different. I invited a couple of friends round for a "nudist day" type thing, just to see if it felt nice, and so they'd know I was going to be a nudist. I told them they could wear underwear if they wanted, but they both got naked pretty quick.

It was actually good fun :3 I was less embarassed than I expected and in the end we all acted naturally. We went in the back garden for a while, watched some TV, and had a generally normal day. Next step - Going to a nudist place somewhere nearby or meeting more friends :D
rok

Mumbai, India

#31 Jun 2, 2012
naughtydevil32 kik
Sophi

Slough, UK

#35 Jun 10, 2012
If you want to talk more, put your email on here. No perverts please? Thanks :D
Sophi

Slough, UK

#36 Jun 10, 2012
So, I tried another one of those nudist days. I'm still trying to get used to being naked with my friends, and being comfortable with it, so I invited Chloe, Megan and Georgia round to stay the night. First we skinny dipped in a lake nearby, it's pretty private and I don't think we were seen. We all went fully clothed but then swum completely naked :)

When we got home we watched some TV, and a DVD, and just chilled as usual. It doesn't even feel strange being nude anymore, which is awesome. We were enjoying ourselves so much we didn't sleep until 2am, after we joked about and chatted in our sleeping bags. 

Other than that I've been spending my days at home naked, or almost naked. I had one blip - A guy came to deliver my computer and I just answered the door naked, not thinking. Luckily he didn't care and I grabbed a dressing gown, but I should be more careful ;o

I haven't looked into this yet but I'd love to go to a nudist place nearby sometime, if anyone knows anywhere good please say. I wouldn't mind meeting other nudists sometime :)
Interesting

Yorktown Heights, NY

#38 Jun 10, 2012
Sounds like you're getting comfortable, and like any lifestyle that's key. Just enjoy and not care and it'll make it much more enjoyable!

Good luck finding new friends :)
Sophi

Maidenhead, UK

#41 Jun 11, 2012
Thanks :D I'm hoping I'll find some other Reading/Berkshire nudists, anyone out there?:)
Sophi

Maidenhead, UK

#42 Jun 11, 2012
Any nudists at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(girls) AT WHAT AGE DID YOU FIRST MASTERBATE ? (Nov '10) 3 min ColoradoBimale 495
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min htsrjdhtfjgkjhlk 566,211
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min humbleicon13 379,661
girls slutiest thing uve ever done 3 min Ryan51 1,653
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min kentguy24 13,851
Naughty pictures of my 30yr ex girlfiend Joanne... 3 min Monkey Nutts 4
fantasy fulfilment 3 min midas 13
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min steeler2125 227,344
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Nick6300 497,765

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE