do guys like getting their balls and ...

do guys like getting their balls and asses licked?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
lillmiss

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#1 Jul 8, 2008
I want to know so gusy please feel free to give me your opinions.

I suck my BF off all the time. he tells me how good i am and that he loves it. i lick his balls and want to go down a little further but i dont know how he'll react.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“curious George killed the cat”

Since: Jul 08

Riverton

#2 Jul 8, 2008
the best way is to say "Hey I wanna try something out would you be willing to try without freaking out?" and then tell him what you want to do and it's either going to be a no or sure I'll try oh wait there are also guys that might say "HELLZ YA!!" lol

Preferably I am not one to get my ass licked cause I know where it's been lol but too each his/her own ^^
lillmiss

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#3 Jul 8, 2008
haha! thanks for the advice!

Riverton

#4 Jul 8, 2008
hey if he's understanding there wont be a freak out lol especially if both of you are explorative with one another it wont be a shock to ask ^_-

I asked my ex simple if I could watch her pee which is kinda wierd I know but curiousity is a bitch and I don't like her lol so I just asked and she was reluctant at first but she let me watch and that was the end of it and no wierd feelings..... at least I don't think there was O_O
lillmiss

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#5 Jul 8, 2008
haha thats cute. peeing is no big deal. i pee infront of him all the time lol. i dont think im going to ask him if i can b.c i feel stupid so... haha i dont know

Riverton

#6 Jul 8, 2008
don't be the more open and the more you question the likes and dislikes and the maybe I'll try its the more you guys will love one another trust me I know cause I have no shame and tell them anyways XD

Don't feel stupid for exploring sexuality and the want to try new things that's never a bad thing.... unless it involves like farm animals and power tools and such ^^

“clown?!”

Since: Mar 08

#7 Jul 8, 2008
it tickles to have my sack licked and i don't much care for it. my ass is pretty much off limits. the wife is kind of afraid of it, actually. she says it growls at her.
lillmiss

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#8 Jul 8, 2008
lol noooo, no farm animals.. or dogs and crabby pattys.. ok. thanks for the advice!
Join Free

Riverton

#9 Jul 8, 2008
lordmagellan wrote:
it tickles to have my sack licked and i don't much care for it. my ass is pretty much off limits. the wife is kind of afraid of it, actually. she says it growls at her.
that my friend is called IBS lol does it talk shit alot to her too?

I tease I tease XD
lillmiss

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2008
i wanna try eating his shitt too yum yum

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Riverton

#12 Jul 8, 2008
.......... k so I found a boundary you shouldn't cross til a later time after the ass licking.... O_O lol
OMG

Liverpool, UK

#13 Jul 8, 2008
Yes I love it and i like licking a womans arse and getting my tounge right up in there
OMG

Liverpool, UK

#14 Jul 8, 2008
lillmiss wrote:
I wanna try that with a girl yummmmmy

Riverton

#15 Jul 8, 2008
OMG wrote:
Yes I love it and i like licking a womans arse and getting my tounge right up in there
so that's why most of the English have that brown tint to their teeth..... lol I tease I tease lol jokes and all XD
OMG

Liverpool, UK

#16 Jul 8, 2008
lillmiss wrote:
I want to know so gusy please feel free to give me your opinions.
I suck my BF off all the time. he tells me how good i am and that he loves it. i lick his balls and want to go down a little further but i dont know how he'll react.
He'll love it, a very gentle licking there is mind blowing and also a VERY gentle finger nail running slowley over the ring piece is amazing
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#18 Jul 9, 2008
lillmiss wrote:
OK, now THAT is too freaky!!!! Were you jsut joking?

As to the ass-licking, have you tried just rubbing his perinium (the area between the balls and the a$$hole) with your fingers? Does he object? If not then try brushing the anal opening once in a while as you do it. Does he object?

If not then try rubbign that area ... does he object or say he likes it???

At the same time, when yuo lick his balls use your mouth and tongue on the perinium (staying an inch away form the anus)... does he object or say he likes it?)

Once you get to that point, then maybe he is open tgo you doin it orally.

FYI .. one of the greatest pleasures is having the butt fingered while getting a BJ. If I could be in a threesome with two women I would also want my balls sucked at the same time.

WOUld yuo liek yhuor butt licked too???
Melman

AOL

#19 Jul 9, 2008
My wife loves to take a nut in her mouth and roll it around. I lick her hole, I've got her to put a toy up my hole, but not lick it. One lick and I'd blow.
Untitled

Melfort, Canada

#20 Jul 9, 2008
I love it when my hole is licked, and I love licking them, I've shoved my tounge in it, and if they had just went to the bathroom, I would suck everything in my mouth (sort of like when you suck air in from a bottle)
Joe

Thousand Oaks, CA

#22 Jul 10, 2008
Yea having your balls licked & then ass is probably the single greatest feeling, He probably won't object to it, My advice just go for it without asking.

Since: Aug 07

Orange, CA

#23 Jul 10, 2008
I had an ex girl friend years ago that was excellent at giving rim jobs (ass licking) in the process she would run her fingers nail all over my sac She would then switch and start licking my sack and put a finger in my a$$ and do the prostate massage. Man what a turn on

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need nude female snapchat (Jan '14) 1 min emdenfan 15,170
Help please <3 1 min Tina 11
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min hungcollegeguy 965,469
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 1 min kinkyrob 8,645
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min aye 213,018
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min Gym fit 43,596
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 2 min emdenfan 8,371
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min bobhi828 475,543
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min so horny 52,121
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min Dean 15,214