sexecutioner

Hanover, MD

#1 May 2, 2014
How many people here are into the BDSM life style?
Jeanie

Chicago, IL

#2 May 2, 2014
I don't know what a BDSM life style is, but my husband loves tying me up and handcuffing me and things like humiliating me.
He loves spanking me and all things like that, but it's not like a life style, I mean not like everyday just when I have been naughty and it's like only for sex fun, even thought he sometimes does it ruff ,lol..
sexecutioner

Hanover, MD

#3 May 2, 2014
Jeanie wrote:
I don't know what a BDSM life style is, but my husband loves tying me up and handcuffing me and things like humiliating me.
He loves spanking me and all things like that, but it's not like a life style, I mean not like everyday just when I have been naughty and it's like only for sex fun, even thought he sometimes does it ruff ,lol..
Has he ever clamped your nipples?

“Redhead Phase”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#5 May 10, 2014
Not really into it as a lifestyle, but my bf who I recently moved in with and his dad are introducing me to it. So far I'm not so much into the breast punishment, most I can tolerate are the clothespins on my nips LOL. But the other stuff, like being bent over the 'discipline table' that's really hot and I'm getting into it as long as they don't overdo! Quite the deal, their little playroom is set up with some pretty scary looking stuff I've never let them strap me into! LOL
SpankMaster

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 10, 2014
Jenji wrote:
Not really into it as a lifestyle, but my bf who I recently moved in with and his dad are introducing me to it. So far I'm not so much into the breast punishment, most I can tolerate are the clothespins on my nips LOL. But the other stuff, like being bent over the 'discipline table' that's really hot and I'm getting into it as long as they don't overdo! Quite the deal, their little playroom is set up with some pretty scary looking stuff I've never let them strap me into! LOL
Ah well I would love to push your envelope and teach you just how much you truly can withstand! I love the discipline table, mine is the proper length so that when bent over for spanking and more, the other end of the table allows the breasts to hang free nipple clamps with weights on them, pulling your little orbs deliciously toward the floor. your arms would be outstretched straight over your head, wrists bound with the ropes running through pulleys on the wall and a 50 pound weight on each one to increase your delicious stress and torment. And what I would do to the other end of you with my paddles, lashes and plugs you would be amazing!

“Click on name above for info..”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2014
SpankMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well I would love to push your envelope and teach you just how much you truly can withstand! I love the discipline table, mine is the proper length so that when bent over for spanking and more, the other end of the table allows the breasts to hang free nipple clamps with weights on them, pulling your little orbs deliciously toward the floor. your arms would be outstretched straight over your head, wrists bound with the ropes running through pulleys on the wall and a 50 pound weight on each one to increase your delicious stress and torment. And what I would do to the other end of you with my paddles, lashes and plugs you would be amazing!
Interesting fantasy Dave; is this what you dream about when you come home from school after you pee in the kitchen sink?
sub C

Hanover, MD

#8 May 12, 2014
Jenji wrote:
Not really into it as a lifestyle, but my bf who I recently moved in with and his dad are introducing me to it. So far I'm not so much into the breast punishment, most I can tolerate are the clothespins on my nips LOL. But the other stuff, like being bent over the 'discipline table' that's really hot and I'm getting into it as long as they don't overdo! Quite the deal, their little playroom is set up with some pretty scary looking stuff I've never let them strap me into! LOL
You are on the right path. Ask them to start adding weights to the clothes pins. Have them put tweezers type of clams on your labia (light pressure at first).
Happy Pain.
Brittany Marie

Toronto, Canada

#9 May 12, 2014
sub C wrote:
<quoted text> You are on the right path. Ask them to start adding weights to the clothes pins. Have them put tweezers type of clams on your labia (light pressure at first).
Happy Pain.
I don't know about this whole spanking and pain thing, never done any of that and it doesn't sound fun at all, but then as a kid I was spanked seriously and really hard with the belt sometimes so maybe that's why I don't think of it as play. So interesting what other people get into.
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

#10 May 12, 2014
Brittany Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about this whole spanking and pain thing, never done any of that and it doesn't sound fun at all, but then as a kid I was spanked seriously and really hard with the belt sometimes so maybe that's why I don't think of it as play. So interesting what other people get into.
Brittany, how do I get my wife to take control of my orgasms? i want her to tease my penis until the precum is steadily dribbling from the opening of my penis, then she would make me lick it off of my finger. Have her keep this up until my balls are full and swlooen and aching then have her use our riding crop on my aching testicles and maybe even cause me to ejaculate. I really want her to enjoy this power over me I want to give her. Have her train me then force me to clean her after everytime she allows me the privilege of ejaculating inside of her. She does have a kinky side and I send her texts all the time asking her for this kinky treatment. So any help you could give me would be graetly appreciated. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min enigma 590,045
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Bigtip 531,514
facetime? (Gay Guys Only) (Jun '11) 2 min Jackr123 16,152
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Benson66 246,018
Wife sharing (Aug '08) 2 min Larry 1,437
i love old pervy men 2 min Unknown6789643 2,067
Any girls down to talk on email? 2 min fred666 25
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min maxx01234 407,315
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Anonymous 57,596
More from around the web