First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Supershark69

Kempton Park, South Africa

#110 Apr 6, 2010
Nyx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is as real as it gets. It's our most basic, primal, passionate instinct. In any case, we are discussing our sexuality on this forum. It certainly doesn't matter to me whether a man is dominant or submissive if I am having a conversation with him, but when it comes to sex - which we happen to be discussing here - then yes, I prefer my men submissive.
Hi Nyx.
Just want to say that if its you in that pick, i think you are absolutely drop dead gorgeous! What do you do for a living? Modeling?

Since: Jul 11

Walnut, CA

#111 Jul 24, 2011
I am a Master looking for a young female submissive to participate in an online Master-Slave relationship. I am looking for a strict, obedient slave who is willing to obey my commands. This will include photos sent via e-mail, and/or videos. A sub is preferred who owns sex toys (dildos, cuffs, etc.).
Of course, this isn't just a random online 'fling'; we will talk, and the sub will have some say, of course. This will not be a 24/7 relationship, but my slave will obey whenever i wish.

www.bdsm-tools.com
babsb

Huntington, NY

#112 Dec 9, 2012
I love truly submissive men! Not the bedroom submissive but the truly submissive by nature. My relationships never lasted with dominant men. Raised by a father and the youngest of all boys and being very pretty and out going and I might add beautiful breasts. I learned how to get my way with men very early. As I got older I began to notice men who tried to take easy liberties with me and my body. It made me angry and decided to take control and have relationships on my own terms. I am a dominant woman by nature and fully enjoy dominating men and find it a win win situation for a woman. I currently am dating a submissive man who will wear my panties and who submits to me in any way that makes me happy. It is all about the woman's pleasure. A true submissive male derives his pleasure from pleasing his lady, even outside the sexual arena. My MAN will stand outside the shower waiting with towels to dry me and then apply my moisturizer. Your brain is your best sex organ and I find these little sweet gestures a huge turn on!!!!! I also think submissive men are much stronger in intelligence and strength than their dominate counterparts. It takes a very strong man to strip himself of his maleness if only for a while to please his lady. Who has heard the saying " When Mama is happy everybody in happy"! How true! When we do have sex he is never allowed to cum till I am finished with him. If he does have a slip up he is punished so he will do better the next time. Since woman can have multi orgasms, how many times have you heard woman say, in 2 minutes he came and the sex was like a fart in a windstorm! Wham bammm thank you ma'am. Thanks but no thanks you can keep that shit! So after I have had all the fun I want with my lover, which could be hours, I slap him on the ass and tell him to cum! Hot, hot, hot! My lover is always seeking new ways to please his lady love in and out of the bedroom which only enhances my life and brings me pleasure and in turn he gets a hot woman and never has to be rejected by a woman saying not tonight dear I have a headache. Because a dominant woman who really engages in intercourse with her submissive is in control of her sexuality all that awkwardness in initiating sexual relationships is left to her and her mood and time clock all the while giving him the same respect if not more than any other lover, and that is why I Love Submissive Men!!!!! Sincerely Yours, A dominant and proud woman. PS I am in my fifties and my wonderful man is nearing sixty! How many men that age have you heard that can keep a hard on for hours??? LOL PSS J Dom you sound like a moron, grow up!
mr kinky slut

Tel Aviv, Israel

#113 Jan 2, 2013
hi, i am a kinky slut which loves pain. my skype is mettew.lorans add me an i will be ur slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Nico3314 301,458
naturally small or fake boobs? 9 min snapparooney69 31
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 10 min naked boy 3,229
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min YourFavoriteKid 493,198
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 10 min freshMale 5,088
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Ralph Johnson 175,387
GAY scat on skype (Apr '13) 10 min Dystixx 348
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 12 min Mitch_16uk 404,689
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min kingalpha 20,794
•••