London guy wants to meet up for BJ

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Totty

London, UK

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Hi I'm 27 m Asian, average looking guy who wants a bj from any girl willing to give me one! I'm genuine and would appreciate this to be discreet as possible x
Totty

London, UK

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
Where abouts in London are you babe, I'm 23 and in north London if your interested. I can accommodate too as you need to be discreet, is it just a blowjob you want or would you like to have sex too ? I'm up for anything you want ;-) Let me know babe xxx
I'm in north London aswell... I'd happily do sex! U got whatsapp?
Totty

London, UK

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Or you got K ik
Totty

London, UK

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you near Golders Green Hun, can you travel ? Would you be interested too in sleeping over or do you need to get back ? I don't have whatsapp sorry xxx
I'm in finsbury park, I would need to get back but I'm willing to travel... Is there anyway we can talk outside of this? Would u be willing to give me your number?
Totty

London, UK

#7 Sep 9, 2013
So?
Totty

London, UK

#9 Sep 9, 2013
07720351 text me first stating topix xx
Totty

London, UK

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some numbers missing babe :(
Do you want a quick BJ or would you like say about 3 or 4 hours together ? If so Friday night will be best for me, I like a lot off foreplay before we have full sex. I'll make you climax first with oral and then get you hard again and finish you by hand, once your hard again we can have sex, this way you'll last longer and I get more pleasure :) how big are you when fully erect babe xxx I like big dicks but not too big ok.
sorry it's 07720351564 I really want to talk through texting x
married24

Motherwell, UK

#14 Sep 9, 2013
hayley should should brave up and let us all see your body.. what u look like ?
Join Free
Totty

London, UK

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some numbers missing babe :(
Do you want a quick BJ or would you like say about 3 or 4 hours together ? If so Friday night will be best for me, I like a lot off foreplay before we have full sex. I'll make you climax first with oral and then get you hard again and finish you by hand, once your hard again we can have sex, this way you'll last longer and I get more pleasure :) how big are you when fully erect babe xxx I like big dicks but not too big ok.
give me a text xx
Totty

London, UK

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Still waiting Hun, just send me a text saying topix, as I said I need to be discreet xxx

Since: Jun 13

Sweden

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
Where abouts in London are you babe, I'm 23 and in north London if your interested. I can accommodate too as you need to be discreet, is it just a blowjob you want or would you like to have sex too ? I'm up for anything you want ;-) Let me know babe xxx
hi hayley
I'm in temple fortune.
I'm a 38 year old businessman.
you sound like you're a lot of fun.
text me and we could be having some good times.
Totty

London, UK

#18 Sep 9, 2013
Are u free on thurs x
Totty

London, UK

#19 Sep 9, 2013
Where r u babe? X
Totty

London, UK

#20 Sep 9, 2013
Any other girls available?
Totty

London, UK

#21 Sep 9, 2013
Any horny girls out there I'm free on Thursday ;) x
jamie

UK

#22 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like leaving my info on here as I could be contacted by anybody, probably you don't like leaving your info either ? When did you want to meet up and what else are you after ? HJ, BJ, anal, full sex ? I'm free anytime after 3pm.
:I hayley can yoi call me as I am very interested and willing to pay you if you want many thanks jay x
jamie

UK

#23 Sep 9, 2013
Hayley Tairns wrote:
Please call me hayley as I am very interested on 07947 141 007
Charlie

Chatteris, UK

#24 Sep 9, 2013
married24 wrote:
hayley should should brave up and let us all see your body.. what u look like ?
You up for sum fun
Totty

London, UK

#25 Sep 9, 2013
Hmu ladies x
Ashy

London, UK

#26 Sep 9, 2013
Trolled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min leeblee 183,574
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Needs that 504,978
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 3 min alic1111 5,237
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min badboyjoshy 29,683
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min Geff 6,663
tights. fantasy 5 min Tights 5
Drunk and want to do anything 5 min boom 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Alexander9110 418,691
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min UP FOR ANYTHING 313,637
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 26 min BWthestud 7,490