I want my wife to show off her cleava...
Jimmy III

Comstock Park, MI

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Sheer and excited - wife's nipples attract eyes and possible open minded partners. No bra, her C's in unbuttoned shear blouse gets the stares I want her to get. When the right set of eyes are locked on, her knees are to part and show how nicely trimmed I like her pussy to be. No turtlenecks for her!
nath

UK

#25 Nov 3, 2012
Boob Junkie wrote:
it would be cool, anyone wanna swap pics?
yeah swap pics
nath

UK

#26 Nov 3, 2012
coolandhothotcaliguy wrote:
<quoted text>
hot! kik a pic? hotandkindahuge
bye!
want ti see my gf big tits
hub98

Surrey, Canada

#27 Nov 5, 2012
my wife shows cleavage all the time at work n she works in a male dominant company. She has bought more double pushup bras in the last 2 yrs of her employment there than she ever has. She has nice big nipples (natural for an indian woman) and 36D's to peep outa her shirt. The boys at her work place flirt with her alot as she tells me about the comments she gets form the guys at work, its a turn on!!!
Josh

Hamshire, TX

#28 Nov 5, 2012
nath wrote:
<quoted text>want ti see my gf big tits
Ya 3372073777 let's swap
satya

Bhubaneswar, India

#31 Nov 19, 2012
i tell my gf to wear transperant and show cleavage. and when we go to crowded places others try to stand close to her
LostCount

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Nov 19, 2012
rob wrote:
my wife has been showing her cleavage in public for years and its now got to the stage that most of her boobs are on show,she loves everybody looking at them and so do i
Rob, how many boobs does she have? And since most of them are on show, which ones are not and how does she decide?
panda

Bhubaneswar, India

#35 Nov 30, 2012
its great to tell and persuade shy wife to show navel and cleavage.
Join Free
panda

Bhubaneswar, India

#36 Nov 30, 2012
great to persuade shy wife to expose cleavage
Sexy man 7567

United States

#37 Nov 30, 2012
anybody wants to text or treating pictures please get a hold of me at this number 12315807992
Ian

UK

#39 Nov 30, 2012
Show cleavage!!!! How lame! I'm trying to get my wife to walk naked down a public street!
kryptonite86

United States

#40 Nov 30, 2012
wow... y'alls wives can shoe me their cleavage/peeks any day

Since: Aug 08

Chicago, IL

#41 Dec 1, 2012
Take your wife to buy a bikini, and make sure she gets a size too small for her breasts. Then when she wears it at the beach she'll pretty much be spilling out of her top and everyone will admire the free show.
Shaurya

Jaipur, India

#43 Jan 23, 2013
I would love to see guys checking out her deep cleavage & getting attracted
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#44 Jan 23, 2013
nath wrote:
<quoted text>yeah swap pics
What's yu e-mail? I'll send you a pic of my wife topless. I'm proud of her and love to see her going out braless in public or topless at the beach.
Marco

Julian, NC

#48 Jan 24, 2013
I like getting my wife to wear low tops and bright sheer bras to work. She shows more than she realizes sometimes. I get off on it.
zid na

Satellite Provider

#51 Feb 19, 2013
Linda_B27 wrote:
Show her cleavage? Well whatever floats your boat, but that's not really all that racy. My husband loves that one were walking together or driving and I lift my shirt or open it and flash my bare tits in public.

gud job dear

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#52 Feb 19, 2013
I love when my wife shows off her cleavage
john

Cardiff, UK

#53 Feb 19, 2013
my wife never used to show anything but i started her showing her her cleavage in public and she loved the men and the women looking at her,now she just goes out with her boobs almost falling out(which they have fallen out many times in supermarkets etc)and mini skirts and she loves all the attention she gets and it also turns me on aswell to see everone looking at her.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#55 Feb 19, 2013
john wrote:
my wife never used to show anything but i started her showing her her cleavage in public and she loved the men and the women looking at her,now she just goes out with her boobs almost falling out(which they have fallen out many times in supermarkets etc)and mini skirts and she loves all the attention she gets and it also turns me on aswell to see everone looking at her.

yeah, I love seeing my wife the same way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 2 min sneipen 13,357
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min johnnygeo 444,339
when i was little i saw my ants vulva 2 min CruzerMike 2
Is my wife trying to seduce other men or is she... 3 min Marcus_5 1
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min notts_man 66,862
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min fishburitak 19,072
reply if you are braless or topless...;) (Oct '12) 3 min Flagfuel 1,478
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min madhead1410 910,100
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Darksaint 124,523
Dirty ki...k 6 min slutty xx 176,060