I've got pics of my aunt nude..
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alex e

Anaheim, CA

#66 Aug 7, 2012
I saw something much better I swear to anything it's real!! My aunt is so hot I always check her out everytime she comes over I can't help it! She has a big o ass n big titss she is 30 years old n looks so good she works out and omg !! Well when she came over one day she was gonna go to a party with my mom so they where getting ready she was taking a shower and left her phone out in the living room she had just got the phone I was looking at it and started looking at her photos trying to find something I was sure I would find maybe one or if I get lucky two good ones of her flashing but I got something better I knew I would see something because she is kinda of a slut she always has diffrent guys n she broke up with my uncle a while back ago.. Well she had lots of hot pics of her naked showing her big tits I got so hard when I saw I found full body once standing ontop of the bed facing her ass to the mirror opening her legs to the mirror laying down I was so hard and afraid she came out and saw me looking at her shyt at the same time I was shaking a lil lol ! What got me shocked n so excited is that I found 2 videos!! One she was masterbating with a vibrator she was recording her tits n Horney face as she did it and putting her pussy in the camera ! She had her orgasm n started moaning so hot! I swear and the other she was sucking a dick idk who's but she was doing it so good n deep!! They recorded him fucking her n coming on her mouth I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!everytime I see her I think of her like that.. I'm thinking about telling her I saw and that it gets me so Horney everytime I think of her n see what happens I want her bad!!
Kansas95

Dundalk, MD

#67 Aug 7, 2012
Alex e wrote:
I saw something much better I swear to anything it's real!! My aunt is so hot I always check her out everytime she comes over I can't help it! She has a big o ass n big titss she is 30 years old n looks so good she works out and omg !! Well when she came over one day she was gonna go to a party with my mom so they where getting ready she was taking a shower and left her phone out in the living room she had just got the phone I was looking at it and started looking at her photos trying to find something I was sure I would find maybe one or if I get lucky two good ones of her flashing but I got something better I knew I would see something because she is kinda of a slut she always has diffrent guys n she broke up with my uncle a while back ago.. Well she had lots of hot pics of her naked showing her big tits I got so hard when I saw I found full body once standing ontop of the bed facing her ass to the mirror opening her legs to the mirror laying down I was so hard and afraid she came out and saw me looking at her shyt at the same time I was shaking a lil lol ! What got me shocked n so excited is that I found 2 videos!! One she was masterbating with a vibrator she was recording her tits n Horney face as she did it and putting her pussy in the camera ! She had her orgasm n started moaning so hot! I swear and the other she was sucking a dick idk who's but she was doing it so good n deep!! They recorded him fucking her n coming on her mouth I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!everytime I see her I think of her like that.. I'm thinking about telling her I saw and that it gets me so Horney everytime I think of her n see what happens I want her bad!!
I need pics my name is my kik
Male

London, UK

#68 Aug 7, 2012
Alex e wrote:
Have you got the pics I'd love to see?
Alex e

Anaheim, CA

#71 Aug 7, 2012
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got the pics I'd love to see?
Since I was afraid she would come out or my mom n see me sneaking around her phone I recorded the video with my iPod and took pics n all but I deleted em like two weeks later because other ppl see my iPod:o I want to check again hopefully she hasn't locked it
hey

Merritt Island, FL

#72 Aug 7, 2012
Alex e wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I was afraid she would come out or my mom n see me sneaking around her phone I recorded the video with my iPod and took pics n all but I deleted em like two weeks later because other ppl see my iPod:o I want to check again hopefully she hasn't locked it
send me the pic at superyoyo15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 1 min Marky76 43,234
Touching someone while their sleeping (May '13) 1 min Older wanker 293
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min namebelow 47,167
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Acidddicted 957,504
Any girls wanna dirty snapchat? (Dec '12) 2 min Ryandrury22 1,832
All faridabad gay boys 2 min sexi boy 27
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min benbenben121 471,066
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 5 min BigJake9217 207,673
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Secretive94 130,736
More from around the web