rahc

Exton, PA

#120 Oct 28, 2007
Iam a dsrk skined African american women. I found that white men to be sexy. I love how they treat me like Iam a rear prize somthing that they can't find on every coner. I found that they my not be as well in dowed as black men but are far more skilled at the art of making love. Iam looking for one that has enough cutts to move past the family opjections and realy top find bliss
Miss Moore

Berrien Springs, MI

#121 Oct 30, 2007
I on't know who you are or where you are from, but hatred and racism is the most poisonous of mindsets one can adopt. For your own sanity, you should give all people a chance before you make judgments.

Since: Oct 07

Los Angeles, CA

#122 Oct 30, 2007
The answer to this question is OBVIOUS. If you want to meet black women, try making friends with black MEN! Go out clubbing with your new black MALE friends and you will meet more black WOMEN than you can deal with!
rdm

Newham, UK

#123 Oct 31, 2007
i want a gal
bootylicious

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#124 Oct 31, 2007
dvl86 wrote:
Don't worry to hard about it. Black women are the worst women of any race by far.
You are a f*** hater just because black girls don't need you u don't have to be so offensive you little white trash......
butterfly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#125 Oct 31, 2007
prtyjamaicangrl wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a 24 yr old black woman i have been dating white men for almost 6 years and i have always been attracted to white men. my friends who are mostly black girls say i am racist because i dont like black men but it's not me being racist it's just my preference I JUST LOVE WHITE GUYS!!!!. i get turned on by a white guy more than any other race and i get along with them more. i get more attention from a white or spanish guy whenever i got out. there are alot of racist black women out there, yes, that would say they wont go to a white man but there are other black woman especially caribbean woman who loves white men. besides you might need to come to Florida if you are not living here aready.
good luck sweetie
Where in Florida and how do you do it girl?????

Los Angeles, CA

#126 Oct 31, 2007
You want to meet black women? Start going to one of your local black community churches every Sunday. Introduce yourself to the pastor. Volunteer to help out with church functions. I'm not sure how old you are, but I guarantee that if you attend regularly you will meet good-looking, marriage-minded women of your own age. But that's probably not the kind of black woman in your little fantasy is it?
Bahamian Grl

Nassau, Bahamas

#127 Oct 31, 2007
^^ I for one Luv any race of man. I caught a bus from school one afternoon with this Russian guy who was obviously interested in me, so because he was seen talking to me the black guys on the bus, they were like "White boi want some black" and would say a few stuff inappropriate...
I could have sworn it was my life not theirs...
The point iSSS I have NO problem WHAT SO EVA with white guys, asian guys, nor hispanic guys. But some black girls prefer only black guys and wont give another race the time of day.
Damn approach me :p!
Join Free
darkeye

Herndon, VA

#128 Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, i never understood the whole problem with white guy dating a black woman.
I mean yeah it isn't easy because everyone wants to be all "stick to your race" crap.
I remember i was dating dating this one black women, the only black women i ever dated sadly, and i was walking with her down the street this one day, and this white guy comes up to me and starts talking about how i'm making my white dirty.
I've never wanted to beat the shit out someone that bad.

Los Angeles, CA

#129 Oct 31, 2007
Men think about black girls in the abstract and forget that not only will they have to win her heart, they'll have to win over her brothers, her sisters, her mother, her father, her uncles and her aunties and be able to hang with all of them at the dinner table. So you better have some awareness of black culture and customs before you show your skinny ass around her momma's house.

“Sun, Sand and 'C' ;P”

Nassau

#130 Oct 31, 2007
I wanted to say a few words also but I dunno...manners held me in place...lucky bastards ^^

@_@
I say this....once your married...Family doesn't matter. >.>
But you would want your family to approve... >.>
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#132 Oct 31, 2007
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this in a bad way. But your comment naturally led me to wonder from which planet you came.
Most African Americans do not live in "black communities", ghettoes, "wild habitats" or trailer parks. They are average people in average neighborhoods shared with other cultures.
But don't feel bad for your honest mistake.
You've been understandably led astray by the BET/Hip hop export culture; you and most people worldwide who have television access. Average caucasian men are going to such average places next door to meet African American women regularly.'Tis no big deal.
Besides all human males think with the smaller head, including you. After all you're on a sex site cruising for women, yourself. No, I take that back. Sorry. You're on here to educate your fellowman on human sexuality. Cheers!
Well, Yada here in California there are plunty of all black areas.
Have you ever been to california before?

Lets see in L.A there are all black areas, and up north where i use to live there was complexes with about id say 80% blacks living there.

Flip the script and then drive to a middleclass neiborhood then you find what i believe you are refering too.

If you feel i'm incorrect yuou can always talk this out with me. me and you are like peas and carrots.( wink)
White Male

Union, IL

#134 Nov 2, 2007
I don't know. Never had one. But Yes! I've heard great things about Black Women, in the bedroom. And Yes! I'd love to find out myself sometime. All White guys, aren't as prejudice as you might think they are?
Yada

Sneedville, TN

#135 Nov 3, 2007
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Yada here in California there are plunty of all black areas.
Have you ever been to california before?
Lets see in L.A there are all black areas, and up north where i use to live there was complexes with about id say 80% blacks living there.
Flip the script and then drive to a middleclass neiborhood then you find what i believe you are refering too.
If you feel i'm incorrect yuou can always talk this out with me. me and you are like peas and carrots.( wink)
I lived in Eureka once a long time ago. If you're under forty you were like in nappies when I did.
charish

Broken Arrow, OK

#136 Nov 5, 2007
maybe you're looking in thes wrong part of oklahoma my friends and i love white men here in tulssa and broken arrow
charish

Broken Arrow, OK

#137 Nov 5, 2007
i live in broken arrow and i happened to be extremely attracted to white men first boyfriend was white and i been dating white men ever since
charish

Broken Arrow, OK

#139 Nov 5, 2007
1tufss wrote:
It is so damn hard to meet black women when you are white. It seems as if black women instantly are defensive and will not give white guys the time of day. I have never had a problem getting white girls, but even in college black girls would not let their guard down. I am 34 now and love the way most black women are built. Full lips, big brown eyes, soft skin, big booty, muscular thighs, and all that sexy stuff. Personally I have found black females to be the most racist though. White girls will date black guys, black guys date white girls. Why wont black girls date white guys? We are not all "slavemasters" wanting only sex. And alot of us know how to worship a woman's body!
you should move to oklahoma black girls love white men tulsa and broken arrow
charish

Broken Arrow, OK

#140 Nov 5, 2007
Nyla wrote:
I LOVE ME SUM WHITE MEN SO IF YOU KNOW ANY LET ME KNO!
i bet you are ugly as sin and thats why you looking for another race because no one else wants you
charish

Broken Arrow, OK

#141 Nov 5, 2007
prtyjamaicangrl you have self-hatred problems thats why you dont lioke black men
rastaman

Morrisville, NC

#142 Nov 5, 2007
r u crazy? Just go up and talk to them, works for me. For a while it seemed like i was only dating blk girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min Jay 7,543
girls slutiest thing uve ever done 3 min Mr anon 3,154
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? (May '14) 3 min busta 815
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Gay-Teen1 647,685
horny women 4 min yzfman 2,753
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Horny_Spaz 304,301
25/m/ca 5 min horny2night 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Leave names 669,884
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 22 min dorothy354 10,311
More from around the web