How does a white guy meet black women?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 264
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Anniston, AL

#1 Sep 19, 2007
It is so damn hard to meet black women when you are white. It seems as if black women instantly are defensive and will not give white guys the time of day. I have never had a problem getting white girls, but even in college black girls would not let their guard down. I am 34 now and love the way most black women are built. Full lips, big brown eyes, soft skin, big booty, muscular thighs, and all that sexy stuff. Personally I have found black females to be the most racist though. White girls will date black guys, black guys date white girls. Why wont black girls date white guys? We are not all "slavemasters" wanting only sex. And alot of us know how to worship a woman's body!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“iM THE TRUTH ... Y WULD i LiE ”

kENYAN.BORN.TEXAS.MADE

#3 Sep 20, 2007
^^^that was awful rude

i think it depend on what area you live
in. The black females around here aint
got nothing but love for white me who
go love for them.

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2007
Black Beauty 08 wrote:
^^^that was awful rude
i think it depend on what area you live
in. The black females around here aint
got nothing but love for white me who
go love for them.
Maybe i should move to Dallas?
Longdukdong

Smiths Station, AL

#5 Sep 21, 2007
honestly I've had similar experience with black women sort of having a hostile or defensive attitude toward me. But I've found out that it usually disappears as soon as you flirt a little with them. I used to think they assumed that I was racist because of my appearance I have full sleeves so lots of ink showing this may be true I don't know. I'm white have blue eyes and black hair and have always liked hispanic, thai, and black women I'm an artist and they seem to have more true appreciation for art and music than the typical blonde/blue american girl. I love music but not hip hop or rap and I don't try to pretend I do or try to talk black I just be myself and it works. To me there's nothing more pathetic than white guys trying to be black. If you date someone you want them to like who you really are; right? But there are black girls who just have no interest in white guys they make it obvious so i just move on. Just my two cents.

“iM THE TRUTH ... Y WULD i LiE ”

kENYAN.BORN.TEXAS.MADE

#7 Sep 21, 2007
well i aint realy from dallas..im bout 40min away
but yea..i and alot of my girls always be talking about how we need 2 find a white man,but i aint never had one because i mainly attract black men

“:)”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 22, 2007
1tufss wrote:
It is so damn hard to meet black women when you are white. It seems as if black women instantly are defensive and will not give white guys the time of day. I have never had a problem getting white girls, but even in college black girls would not let their guard down. I am 34 now and love the way most black women are built. Full lips, big brown eyes, soft skin, big booty, muscular thighs, and all that sexy stuff. Personally I have found black females to be the most racist though. White girls will date black guys, black guys date white girls. Why wont black girls date white guys? We are not all "slavemasters" wanting only sex. And alot of us know how to worship a woman's body!
Well.....I LOVE WHYTE GUYZ.....basically any race of men........but u prolly waz approachin tha bitchez wit atitude problems which r tha wrong 1's......& u say ur 34, d@mn y I gotta b so yung(17), but I also love OLDER guyz ;-) but if u aint lyke dat itz coo.....here my email: Eazy123_juve@yahoo.com....IM or sen a friend request on myspace if u got 1
prtyjamaicangrl

Dania, FL

#10 Sep 23, 2007
1tufss wrote:

i'm a 24 yr old black woman i have been dating white men for almost 6 years and i have always been attracted to white men. my friends who are mostly black girls say i am racist because i dont like black men but it's not me being racist it's just my preference I JUST LOVE WHITE GUYS!!!!. i get turned on by a white guy more than any other race and i get along with them more. i get more attention from a white or spanish guy whenever i got out. there are alot of racist black women out there, yes, that would say they wont go to a white man but there are other black woman especially caribbean woman who loves white men. besides you might need to come to Florida if you are not living here aready.
good luck sweetie
caribbean girl

Mexico, Mexico

#11 Sep 23, 2007
you are right prtyjamaicangrl
Join Free
ali bongo

UK

#14 Sep 24, 2007
in Britain they had a dating service on local Radio in London. BUT, it turned out to be nearly all black girls wanting WHITE men - so the authorities stopped it for "racism". I worked in a shop in London and black women were desperate to find a white man. Mostly as well, this was women with proper jobs.

“Hey Hey now!!!”

fort lauderdale/ WPB florida

#16 Sep 25, 2007
thanks caribbean girl
AJM

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 25, 2007
I have had some great black girl friends but yes some of he most racist remarks came from black women and men about how I should "keep to my own kind" and yes there was a few white women with racist remarks.

Since: Jul 07

Waco, TX

#19 Sep 25, 2007
Its easy, go to a club thats all black, you will stand out, and if you can get some balls and actually go talk to some women and not be scared about getting your ass kicked by the men, that goes both ways too for black guys in white bars by the way. They will either tell you to get lost or think wow this white guys insane and theyll like it. PS dont act like a "wigger" cause you wont get any women and still get your ass kicked

Since: Jul 07

Waco, TX

#20 Sep 25, 2007
Black Beauty 08 wrote:
well i aint realy from dallas..im bout 40min away
but yea..i and alot of my girls always be talking about how we need 2 find a white man,but i aint never had one because i mainly attract black men
hahah, "I gotta get me a white man"
Carribean

Mansfield, LA

#21 Sep 25, 2007
Its true i think Carribean women have a thing for white guys cause i do. I think a white guy who is looking for a black wify/girlfriend should go to florida. Cause there are beautiful carribean queens looking for a white prince. And if you want to talk and your cute check me out or email me at bluetanway@yahoo.com

“Caribbean American”

Location hidden

#22 Sep 25, 2007
There are plent of black women in the world that a white man can meat. If he wants to be shy then let him. You dont even have to go to a black community to find one. I mean it could help but its not the only place. Go to orlando fl or maimi florida. I'm an old fashion girl even though i'm 18. I wan the man to come up to me. i think its low for a girl to ask a guy out. but thats my opinion
oddbog

Austin, TX

#23 Sep 25, 2007
1tufss wrote:
Hey 1 tufss, I'd like to know that answer too! I like you find them to be some of the hottest ladies out there, but try and even start a conversation with them and you soon figure out that you are not even on their planet. I'm glad to know it's not just me wondering about this.
imprator

Palestinian Territory

#24 Sep 25, 2007
imprator3000@hotmail.com

i want tobe your friends

bye
ANNGEEBEE

Cartersville, GA

#25 Sep 25, 2007
dvl86 wrote:
Don't worry to hard about it. Black women are the worst women of any race by far.
correction!!! best women!
ANNGEEBEE

Cartersville, GA

#26 Sep 25, 2007
Longdukdong wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a worthless c**ks*cker
I find it rather ironic that the question was about a white man being interested in a black woman.....then people say alot of black women are racist....we know alot of white men are racist....mmmmm so are the most racist of the two groups the black woman and white man? maybe that is why they can't hook up, they too much alike!!!
Jonlovesfullweig htsitting

AOL

#27 Sep 25, 2007
any black woman like to full weight face sit on a white guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 264
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min thissguy 118,751
I'm hard help grt rid of it females only 7 min Male 16
Dirty ki...k 7 min Sexysexy123321 148,376
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 8 min Peggy 8,198
My neighbor masturbating (Apr '12) 8 min CruzerMike 79
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 8 min nick 833,329
old boy phone wank 8 min allonga 21
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min andy 868,333
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Teenagelove69 420,559
More from around the web