singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#150 May 22, 2011
Just got up and had to post: was asleep and dreaming I was swimming and woke up to find myself socking the bed and couldn't stop till my bladder was empty, was so worm, yummy, going to slid back in, just had drink of water, maybe I can add to it before I wake, that would be GREAT, hope so. Love it.

Since: Apr 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#151 May 23, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
Just got up and had to post: was asleep and dreaming I was swimming and woke up to find myself socking the bed and couldn't stop till my bladder was empty, was so worm, yummy, going to slid back in, just had drink of water, maybe I can add to it before I wake, that would be GREAT, hope so. Love it.
Dearest singlemomwith2, I just want to make it known to you that if ever you need a place to pee. Pick my place. I will love to watch you and drink you.
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#152 May 23, 2011
WOW, today at work did I soak my tights, had a pot of coffee from 8 to 11 then at lunch was just standing and before I knew a wet spot started in front, then run down my legs till bladder was empty, no way to stop it. mmmmmmm, felt soooo good to just let go. color of tights was pink.
nj-420d

Randolph, NJ

#153 May 23, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
WOW, today at work did I soak my tights, had a pot of coffee from 8 to 11 then at lunch was just standing and before I knew a wet spot started in front, then run down my legs till bladder was empty, no way to stop it. mmmmmmm, felt soooo good to just let go. color of tights was pink.
U a freak bb lol
jay

London, UK

#155 May 23, 2011
call me female only
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#156 May 24, 2011
Today I ate lunch, went out with friends from work, the restaurant we ate at, had cloth seats. I had no pantys under my skirt, I raised my skirt so my nud bottom was on seat, so hehe, I soaked it, like a LOT hehe. and after lunch just left, hehe.
john

UK

#157 May 24, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
Today I ate lunch, went out with friends from work, the restaurant we ate at, had cloth seats. I had no pantys under my skirt, I raised my skirt so my nud bottom was on seat, so hehe, I soaked it, like a LOT hehe. and after lunch just left, hehe.
I think I'd like to see that very close up would you mind?
Bobj

United States

#158 May 24, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
Today I ate lunch, went out with friends from work, the restaurant we ate at, had cloth seats. I had no pantys under my skirt, I raised my skirt so my nud bottom was on seat, so hehe, I soaked it, like a LOT hehe. and after lunch just left, hehe.
Have you ever peed ON someone? Have they enjoyed it? Has someone peed on you?
Join Free
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#159 May 24, 2011
Bobj wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever peed ON someone? Have they enjoyed it? Has someone peed on you?
Yuck, not my thing. I only like(love) to pee myselfe, and not on anyone or them on me, I wouldn't wast my pee on anyone but me, love the feel, wormth and sweet smell. Sorry, just how I was raised and my bladder problem.
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#160 May 24, 2011
Soaked my pants again, mmmmmm yummy. all worm and wet, love it. So great, to let loose and soak my pants.
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#161 May 25, 2011
My friend was so helpful to day, about an Hr. after lunch, we were coming back from a meeting, and I didn't even know I have to go, we stoped in front of her office and she was like "oh my" and pointed at the wet spot forming on the front of my blue tights then down my legs and even soaked my shoes, I pee with noway to stop, for like a 60 sec's., she felt bad for me and pee herself too. yummy feels sooooooo do good.
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#162 May 26, 2011
O M G, am I the only one who loves to pee herself? Come on ladys tell us, you must like to pee your pants, tights, bed or something. I'm not going to post here till some one elce tells about them peeing there clothes or bed and loving it.
EllenMc

Chicago, IL

#163 May 27, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
O M G, am I the only one who loves to pee herself? Come on ladys tell us, you must like to pee your pants, tights, bed or something. I'm not going to post here till some one elce tells about them peeing there clothes or bed and loving it.
I don't like to pee my clothes - too messy and uncomfortable. But I like to pee in front of people I'm close to - sister, brother, mom, husband, some girl friends etc. When we're laying by the pool naked I'll slowly open my legs and dribble some so others can see it. Its my way of teasing! I've often showered with my family and we've all peed in the shower!
singlemomwith2

Bronx, NY

#164 May 27, 2011
EllenMc wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to pee my clothes - too messy and uncomfortable. But I like to pee in front of people I'm close to - sister, brother, mom, husband, some girl friends etc. When we're laying by the pool naked I'll slowly open my legs and dribble some so others can see it. Its my way of teasing! I've often showered with my family and we've all peed in the shower!
Mmmmm, nice Hun, but you've got to pee your clothes in front of family or g/f's, just soak them, it feels soooo GREAT, just hold it then let louse, feels good and the wormth going down your legs, you'll love it.:-) let me know.
EllenMc

Chicago, IL

#165 May 27, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmm, nice Hun, but you've got to pee your clothes in front of family or g/f's.
I don't know if I'll do that - maybe some time. You said you have a 13 yr old dau and a 15 yr old son. Have you seen them pee? Do they pee in front of you? or in the bathtub? Do they shower together and pee on each other?
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#166 May 27, 2011
EllenMc wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I'll do that - maybe some time. You said you have a 13 yr old dau and a 15 yr old son. Have you seen them pee? Do they pee in front of you? or in the bathtub? Do they shower together and pee on each other?
Yes we are very open, and pee and bathe together, but we don't pee on oneanother, if I or daughter are going and son has to pee, we'll spred our legs and he'll pee in-between. He'll hit a little bet but not on purpose. My daughter does like to pee herself like I do, but she does have a bladder prob. so sometimes she can't help it, but still likes it. It feels so good, if you try you'll keep doing it, and your friends and family well enjoy watching you do it, then have them try and soon all of you will be peeing yourselfs.
smarter than you

United States

#167 May 27, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we are very open, and pee and bathe together, but we don't pee on oneanother, if I or daughter are going and son has to pee, we'll spred our legs and he'll pee in-between. He'll hit a little bet but not on purpose. My daughter does like to pee herself like I do, but she does have a bladder prob. so sometimes she can't help it, but still likes it. It feels so good, if you try you'll keep doing it, and your friends and family well enjoy watching you do it, then have them try and soon all of you will be peeing yourselfs.
Why were some posters calling you a fake???
Do you give out pictures to prove you're real???
Because, no offence still, a 13yo that pees herself, especially at school, would be deemed a social out cast.... my opinion only.... please take no offence, I'm also still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing also...
singlemomwith2

Buffalo, MN

#168 May 27, 2011
smarter than you wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were some posters calling you a fake???
Do you give out pictures to prove you're real???
Because, no offence still, a 13yo that pees herself, especially at school, would be deemed a social out cast.... my opinion only.... please take no offence, I'm also still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing also...
Well it she's not an out cast, she is very popular, she is in cheer, and sings and other sports and stuff, so whatever. It's not like she goes they just to pee, and she and other kids have grown up together and know her and about her bladder prob. And the teachers know about her prob. too so we are prepared for this.
mcfly33

Scottsdale, AZ

#169 May 27, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
Anyone with a more then 5 word comment?
What you do is delightful! Whenever and wherever you want to pee would be great with me. I love to drink from the tap, so to speak.
mcfly33

Scottsdale, AZ

#170 May 27, 2011
singlemomwith2 wrote:
I just got in bed last night and got comfy and realized I had to go(BAD) but I was tierd and had just got real comfy, I thought I could hold it till morning, we I couldn't and socked my my bed and a doun comfeter. Like 10 min. after falling a sleep I woke up to me going, I was on my back and had to go so bad it wasn't a dribble, it was a stream up and down between my legs. yummy
When I was younger, I used to piss down my jeans on the way home from school. Love the warmth and feel and smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Pszenny 410,116
rp with 25 f 4 min ilovetojerkoff20 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min hairycowboy22 592,424
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min higirls 14,951
Teenagers have bigger penis (Dec '13) 4 min Freddy 178
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min Thorn2492 94,571
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Mmmjay04 535,192
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min LF GUYS IN PANTIES 248,094
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Thorn2492 58,641
More from around the web