Ray

Sweden

#198 Jul 25, 2010
But even so there's always the risk of it getting out of control and that can only be a bad thing, if its with your wife for instance another factor would be jealousy,i'm not the jealous type at all but after having seen your wife do something like that surely alot of problems might arise,and as the one poster mentioned the marriage broke up, maybe there's more negative aspects in the long term then there are positives, few hours of pleasure might lead to up to you loosing a whole lot more , lol its still fun to think about it,but perhaps some things are best left as a fantasy.
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#200 Jul 25, 2010
Ray wrote:
But even so there's always the risk of it getting out of control and that can only be a bad thing, if its with your wife for instance another factor would be jealousy,i'm not the jealous type at all but after having seen your wife do something like that surely alot of problems might arise,and as the one poster mentioned the marriage broke up, maybe there's more negative aspects in the long term then there are positives, few hours of pleasure might lead to up to you loosing a whole lot more , lol its still fun to think about it,but perhaps some things are best left as a fantasy.
It takes a very strong marriage to participate in any type fantasy or thrill sex involving other people with a spouse. It's very hard for a lot of people to seperate sex from love, and you need a huge amount of trust in your spouse knowing that its only about the sex and nothing more. This gangbang stuff to me is pretty extreme, but what ever floats your boat. If both agree and enjoy it, more power to them.
Ray

Sweden

#202 Jul 25, 2010
Well your marriage has to be strong to survive that and it is an extreme sexual act,atleast you open minded about it,not to do it but in an understanding way that people do tend to enjoy such things ,others wouldn understand this at all and like i said if you do want to make it a reality its ultimately up to the women you marry,if she has alot of morals an self respect i doubt she'd entertain the idea in the least bit,no doubt about it, it does float my boat thinking about it but actually making it a reality is another story altogether,the imagination is a wonderful thing alot of people use it to satisfy their fantasies together by talking or pretending rather them actually doing it, either way whatever it is one does just make sure its done in a responsible manner.
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#203 Jul 25, 2010
Ray wrote:
Well your marriage has to be strong to survive that and it is an extreme sexual act,atleast you open minded about it,not to do it but in an understanding way that people do tend to enjoy such things ,others wouldn understand this at all and like i said if you do want to make it a reality its ultimately up to the women you marry,if she has alot of morals an self respect i doubt she'd entertain the idea in the least bit,no doubt about it, it does float my boat thinking about it but actually making it a reality is another story altogether,the imagination is a wonderful thing alot of people use it to satisfy their fantasies together by talking or pretending rather them actually doing it, either way whatever it is one does just make sure its done in a responsible manner.
Well you'll never know if you never ask her. My husband loves the idea too but it's not my bag. Wouldn't do a thing for me. But I'm not mad he would want me to do it or asked me to do it. I'm glad we talk about such things. To me, sleeping around behind backs is the lowest you can sink.
Ray

Sweden

#204 Jul 25, 2010
Some relationship for instance yours seems very open which is a good thing, its not always the case though,some people are very adventurous yet their partners aren't which makes things hard because you can't express yourself sexually and that has to be one of the most frustrating things ever , i know alot of my male friends who use the services of escorts to live out their fantasies , i'm not into cheating at all but point is some people see it as an option instead of striking up a relationship with someone else.weird thing is these man seem very dedicated to their wive's and would never want to loose their entire family yet the cheat
mutha of four

Coudersport, PA

#205 Jul 25, 2010
Ray wrote:
Some relationship for instance yours seems very open which is a good thing, its not always the case though,some people are very adventurous yet their partners aren't which makes things hard because you can't express yourself sexually and that has to be one of the most frustrating things ever , i know alot of my male friends who use the services of escorts to live out their fantasies , i'm not into cheating at all but point is some people see it as an option instead of striking up a relationship with someone else.weird thing is these man seem very dedicated to their wive's and would never want to loose their entire family yet the cheat
I think most men are horrified at the thought of their wife may be thinking about such things. Let me tell you guys, we do..lol. And would be more horrified if they suggested something and wifey said ok. Or are ashamed for some reason for having these thoughts and feelings and turn to someone else behind their wifes back which is worse. That's being a coward and living a lie. I couldn't be with a man like that for any reason.
jonathan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#206 Jul 26, 2010
i would be afraid to have it happen with men i didn't know--strangers we picked up somewhere--what's great is seeing her with three guys we know--it started so naturally on that beach trip and now they're friends
the right to be wrong

AOL

#207 Jul 26, 2010
i just dont understand why would this be a fantasy for any man to see his wife the one he chosen to marry why would he want to see her having sex with other men .or gangbang to me it just doesnt make sense why be married
Join Free
hang10

United States

#208 Jul 26, 2010
Take your wife to an adult theater with veiwing booths. It would be like thowing meat at the sharks. A frenzy of hard di*ks and c*m everywhere.
jonathan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#209 Jul 27, 2010
Right to be Wrong asks a legitimate question, and the truth is that i never had a fantasy about seeing my wife in a "gang bang" before it actually happened, unexpectedly and naturally, on that beach trip (read my first post above). Before that, when I imagined my wife with another man, which was very rare, it was always a fear thing, fearing that she might be attracted to a particular man and I always felt intense jealousy and insecurity when I imagined it (though I admit with a tinge of erotic feeling I could not help). But when it happened on that beach, and I saw her in such intense sexual ecstasy, and I witness the intense joy that these other men were feeling as a result of sharing bringing her to that ecstasy and sharing it with her, my reaction was total and complete excitement myself. I had an orgasm just watching. Since then, I continue to have that same reaction when I see her at the heights of sexual joy they bring her. Seeing her writhing in ecstasy and screaming with the intensity of the physical experience, beyond anything I can bring her to myself, gives me a great experience. Yes, I am still jealous of their ability to do that (I think all three are more skilled lovers than I am). But I share in her joy and their joy. I wonder if I've captured the answer to the question. I really welcome comments from other men who have experienced this or even just enjoyed the thought of it.
Shes a Runner

Mobile, AL

#210 Jul 27, 2010
I agree with some of the others here. You would need some rules to make it enjoyable for me.
panTsniffr

Little Rock, AR

#211 Jul 27, 2010
my ex did it & i was soo jealous but i would always cleanup the sperm she had in her sooo finally i got to watch & omg i cudnt believe how rough these 3black guys were with her i almost cried as they did her & called her a worthless lil ho...she LUVED it tho & b4 it was over i had slid in and licked hee while they pumped her and made me take them orally & lick their big balls a few times ugh i was shamed by how eager i was to do that for them but i gotOfff on it baaad!
panTsniffr

Little Rock, AR

#212 Jul 27, 2010
my gf was soo disgusted she called me a c()cks|_|cker after that & told several people what happend ugh i even let her take pics of me wearing her thong & licking a bbc with her phone as i was doing it too...yea she showed all our friends after we br brokeup too!
i miss that lil ho bitch!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#213 Jul 27, 2010
Shes a Runner wrote:
I agree with some of the others here. You would need some rules to make it enjoyable for me.
I could understand wanting some rules. What kind of rules would you need to make you feel comfortable?
panTsniffr

Little Rock, AR

#214 Jul 27, 2010
i even miss being totally punkd down by those big 8-10" coked up black thugs who i was having to suk on while she was getting F'ed by them in our bed too!
ugh
Ray

Sweden

#215 Jul 27, 2010
There's always a risk with such situations,and although it does intrest me a fair deal ,i'm not sure what my reaction might be seeing my gf or wife being gangbanged by a group of guys.its something that one should really consider,i mean it could break your marriage to bits
Shes a Runner

Mobile, AL

#216 Jul 27, 2010
misterunderstood wrote:
<quoted text>
I could understand wanting some rules. What kind of rules would you need to make you feel comfortable?
I would have to pick all the guys. It would have to be people I knew and trusted. No more than 3, 4 at the most. It would only be one at a time, regular sex, any position really, just no anal or anything like that. and everyone wears a condom. And my husband could either watch or be with someone else, he can't have sex with me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#217 Jul 27, 2010
Shes a Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to pick all the guys. It would have to be people I knew and trusted. No more than 3, 4 at the most. It would only be one at a time, regular sex, any position really, just no anal or anything like that. and everyone wears a condom. And my husband could either watch or be with someone else, he can't have sex with me.
Gotta love a girl that knows what she wants. Would you more than one with them? What do you think would your husband say that you don't want him as one of the guys? You sound like you've done this before.
Ray

Sweden

#218 Jul 27, 2010
Any ladies actually been in a gangbang while their husband's watched?
Shes a Runner

Mobile, AL

#219 Jul 27, 2010
misterunderstood wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love a girl that knows what she wants. Would you more than one with them? What do you think would your husband say that you don't want him as one of the guys? You sound like you've done this before.
Sure I know. I think you asked if I would do it more than once with them? If it was as fun to do as it sounds I might. If I'm gonna do something like this I might as well try it with all different guys. Right? I have sex with him all the time. I've been with other guys, nothing like 3-4 guys though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Goodlad15 445,714
love to watch 2 min ped 1
Skype Circle Jerk (Oct '12) 2 min LukaOskar 30
girls only!! 2 min horny paki girl 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min coolirishboy 526,504
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 2 min jaasai_18 4,631
wife's gyno exam (May '08) 2 min Mike 1,596
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min cruzito_burrito 198,105
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min very big dick 32,476
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Packin8 336,481

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE