Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#2 Jul 22, 2008
And you are a teacher as well??????????

:-O

Since: Jul 08

Bristol, UK

#5 Jul 22, 2008
Could you not just wait for him to come back? I do feel like that is a little bit bad. If i was sent out and i had a wife and found out she'd slept with someone else i'd be so hurt, upset and angry personally. But then again he told you that you could do it so i'm not sure...

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Jul 22, 2008
Yes he even asked me if I had a good time with his friend. If I let me hair down and went wild? Not sure how to respond.

“solo”

Since: Jun 08

bahamas

#7 Jul 22, 2008
dvorak_avl wrote:
Yes he even asked me if I had a good time with his friend. If I let me hair down and went wild? Not sure how to respond.
tell him hes better....

Ringgold, GA

#8 Jul 22, 2008
Good advice Nica.

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Jul 22, 2008
Ok I'm going to tell him. Should I tell him everything? All the details or just that I did it?

“solo”

bahamas

#10 Jul 22, 2008
Irondoctor wrote:
Good advice Nica.
hes always better then anybody its the right way to go...hahah
-none-

Hialeah, FL

#12 Jul 22, 2008
dirty little slut! I was in Iraq for 1 year and the day I got back I f@cked my wife like hell and she was lonely but she ain't a tramp like you
Join Free
dick100

Ashland, OR

#14 Jul 23, 2008
Take care of yourself. Don't let others run your life. If you need someone, OK. It is your business.
Scottrd3

Cornelius, NC

#15 Jul 23, 2008
Interesting take on this. Some men enjoy sharing thier wives and have no problem with them sleeping with others. How that doesn't end up impacting the marriage I can't understand but hey it's not me. I wouldn't accept it in mine. To me it is the first step to swinging and maybe that is where the husband is hoping to take this when he gets back. After all once you have cheated with or without permission whats the difference. One man or many men or women it's all the same there is no longer a need for an initmate bond between the couple. It just becomes a contractual obligation or finacial agreement between the two. It would just be in the way so why bother with marriage at all? I can't fault the wife if hubby encouraged her to fuck around. To me I'd rather be divorced thanbe ina open marriage.
Polly

UK

#16 Jul 23, 2008
Couldn't find your original message,'lonely wife/teacher/party girl', but did you have hubby's encouragement or permission? If not,(and you were unfaithful), then you must be concerned otherwise you would not be puttiing this out for debate? If your husband DID approve, maybe it turns him on (a common phenomenon in men) and I guess it is up to you two to talk it out sensibly.
Polly

UK

#17 Jul 23, 2008
dvorak_avl wrote:
Hi, Dvorak, I've posted you a reply below-in answer to THIS question, tho'- hubby may be excited to know how much you enjoyed it (was it just the once, or more times?) and details of what you did, etc. Just don't tell him (if I were you!)that his 'friend' was better than him (even if he was). By the way, were you a little drunk at the time, or was 'premeditated?
Polly

UK

#18 Jul 23, 2008
dick100 wrote:
Take care of yourself. Don't let others run your life. If you need someone, OK. It is your business.
Not when you are married it isn't - because it affects another person as well.
Polly

UK

#19 Jul 23, 2008
Queue wrote:
And you are a teacher as well??????????
:-O
She's also a human being (even teachers are y'know!)
dick100

Ashland, OR

#21 Jul 25, 2008
Polly wrote:
<quoted text>
She's also a human being (even teachers are y'know!)
Good point. We all have our needs.
Marines

Seattle, WA

#22 Jul 25, 2008
Just make sure you don't bang an Iraqi dick!
Polly

Barnsley, UK

#23 Jul 27, 2008
-none- wrote:
dirty little slut! I was in Iraq for 1 year and the day I got back I f@cked my wife like hell and she was lonely but she ain't a tramp like you
If I were 25 years younger and had to change places with someone, it would be with your wife, soldier boy!(I say this with all due respect to her,mind you) Good luck to you both !

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

#24 Jul 27, 2008
dirty little slut isnt she, i agree with -none-

he is lonely there too think about that, dont be a spoiled little tramp, even if he gave permission u shouldnt do it, only if he told u he wanted u to then u couldve done it, but clearl y u shouldnt no matter what

“Slashing through the flames ”

Earth

#25 Aug 1, 2008
SO let me get this you want to tell him because you feel guilty? I hate to tell you this but that guilt is all yours; it's not far to your hubby that you did what you did and if your really cared for him them how can you destroy his world like that. Mistakes do happen, but to ruin someone else's life because you feel bad is just childish. You made a bad choice, but know is the time to either reflect on if you want to be married to ANYONE or if you truly love your husband. People can forgive once, but not twice and when it comes to passing guilt that all on you. If he told you that you could sleep with someone it sounds to me as if he knew that he maybe having sex outside the marriage too. If that is the case telling him doesn't really matter as it is what he had some what expected of you. Think it over but if you do decide to tell him do so before he comes back.
Polly

UK

#27 Aug 2, 2008
NinjaMaster wrote:
SO let me get this you want to tell him because you feel guilty? I hate to tell you this but that guilt is all yours; it's not far to your hubby that you did what you did and if your really cared for him them how can you destroy his world like that. Mistakes do happen, but to ruin someone else's life because you feel bad is just childish. You made a bad choice, but know is the time to either reflect on if you want to be married to ANYONE or if you truly love your husband. People can forgive once, but not twice and when it comes to passing guilt that all on you. If he told you that you could sleep with someone it sounds to me as if he knew that he maybe having sex outside the marriage too. If that is the case telling him doesn't really matter as it is what he had some what expected of you. Think it over but if you do decide to tell him do so before he comes back.
Well said, NinjaMaster-Good sense and good advice. x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Alyssa 376,426
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min orallover 225,121
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Dude in Dallas 563,436
Oldham now 3 min lee40 1
gay or bi guys Albury Wodonga 3 min strapon 1
Any horny guys want to text me? (Nov '11) 3 min Darve6667 267
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min bbyddy 494,247
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 12 min Lonewolf_123 46,648

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE