4rdq

New Zealand

#61 Aug 9, 2009
harry wrote:
just wandering is it just my wife that gets very horny on holidays she makes sure the curtains are always open when havin sex and walks around nude when were staying opposite apartments ,but when were back in ireland she,s the complete opposite
Ireland has the reputation of being a small provincial gossipy country. Many women are happy to go go naked in front of total strangers she will never see again, and with a hubby or BF to protect them.
ted

Brisbane, Australia

#63 Jul 11, 2010
Mrs is really shy of her a cups but has done it a few time to my surprise. I gat a hard on both times.

Since: Aug 10

Anonymous Proxy

#64 Aug 1, 2010
hi every one i would my wife to go topless on a public beach but the problem is that she will freak out just by the idea of me seeing other women topless any idea of how to loosen her up and make her accept me seeing other women topless as a start

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65 Aug 1, 2010
BUGGSY911 wrote:
hi every one i would my wife to go topless on a public beach but the problem is that she will freak out just by the idea of me seeing other women topless any idea of how to loosen her up and make her accept me seeing other women topless as a start
Travel to europe. Some countries have topless women in the newspapers, and no, it's not a big deal.

“Never say Never”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Aug 1, 2010
There's hotels in south Florida I've stayed at that women can go topless at certain pools. I've done it. No big deal.
jenandtim

Denver, CO

#67 Oct 27, 2010
VERY HOT Sarah...
Sarah wrote:
My husband loves me to bear my breasts on the beach. And I enjoy pleasing him. It clearly excites him. He loves when I "accidently" expose myself on non-topless beaches and public pools. Once at Disney World I pretended not to notice that my areola was exposed in front of a couple that we traveled with. I thought he was going to explode with excitement. That same couple saw us make love though the mini-blinds that were not completely closed. Very exciting.
stevo

Carrum Downs, Australia

#68 Oct 27, 2010
Sarah wrote:
My husband loves me to bear my breasts on the beach. And I enjoy pleasing him. It clearly excites him. He loves when I "accidently" expose myself on non-topless beaches and public pools. Once at Disney World I pretended not to notice that my areola was exposed in front of a couple that we traveled with. I thought he was going to explode with excitement. That same couple saw us make love though the mini-blinds that were not completely closed. Very exciting.
That is soooooo sexy! you sound like the perfect woman.
Romano

United States

#69 Oct 27, 2010
We went to Miami beach - south beach after 2 hours my wife took her top off no big deal 1 year later we went to mexico she shocked me !! She took everything off --- and a semi spread on the beach!!! That was after few vodka and water!!! It was fun
Join Free
stevo

Crows Nest, Australia

#70 Oct 27, 2010
My girlfriend loves to go to nudist beaches, she has a great body, and loves to show it off without breaking any laws, when I go with her I cant take my eyes off her, she is gorgeous!! and a natural blonde.
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

#71 Oct 27, 2010
I would be too concerned about sunburn...I'm a redhead...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#73 Oct 27, 2010
going topless in Europe is very welcome. At least here (but also at alot of other places)
brandon

Lehighton, PA

#74 Nov 10, 2010
It is great seeing my wife going topless on a beach. Been married for many years and went on vacation and they had a nude beach and she suggested going topless. It was an immediate turn on to me. I enjoyed seeing how she walked by the other men and seeing them checking her breasts out was just amazing. When we got back to the hotel I just know that it was the best ever. Not sure if she was thinking aout the other men getting turned on by her boucing breasts and hard nipples but it was one to remember. Go for it you both will enjoy it.
Keith

Santee, CA

#75 Nov 12, 2010
Rachel 1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not allowed to go topless on beaches in the US? There must be some beaches in the US where it's okay.
there'a a few. fortunately iun San Diego we have two - Balck's Beach and a part of one further north, but they're both hard to acess. For Black's, one either has to park and walk about 2 miles or park closer tna then have to negotiate walking down some serious cliffs - that are in the process of crumbling away - hard to do in the first5 place, and especially to get back up and thier over a couple huindred feet high, but try doing it carrying a beach chair, a cooler, towel, a book, etc.
Keith

Santee, CA

#76 Nov 12, 2010
My wife has gone topless (and bottomless) on Orient Beach in St. Maarten, and Black's Beach in San Diego, and topless on Moorea and Bora Bora, Mykonos and Santorini. And in our back yard whil ein the pool, spa or sunbathing. But each time, it seems I ned to "convince her", even though she's been doing it for years. On our trip to Moorea. we were on the beach, she had gone topless on Bora Bora, but again was hesitant. I told her there were 5-6 other women on the beach that were just waiting for someone to be a "leader" and it might as well be her. Well, she took her top off, andf I swear, within 3 minutes 7 more women had theirs off, too.
Susan

Ormond Beach, FL

#77 Nov 25, 2010
Pinkette wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree i love going topless on beaches my husband loves me doing it too he finds it a turn on so do i the feeling you get from being naked is great i go naked around the house all the time and in the garden
Hoo-ray for you. I feel (and act) the same way and my husband encourages me. Love it!
Bob

Ormond Beach, FL

#78 Dec 4, 2010
brandon wrote:
It is great seeing my wife going topless on a beach. Been married for many years and went on vacation and they had a nude beach and she suggested going topless. It was an immediate turn on to me. I enjoyed seeing how she walked by the other men and seeing them checking her breasts out was just amazing. When we got back to the hotel I just know that it was the best ever. Not sure if she was thinking aout the other men getting turned on by her boucing breasts and hard nipples but it was one to remember. Go for it you both will enjoy it.
Right on! I agree completely. I love seeing my wife topless at the beach.
Even naked a few times when the beach was not crowded. I'm proud of her.
--Susan's husband
CIV

Fayetteville, NY

#79 Dec 29, 2010
My wife and I were on vaction in Fla. with a couple who we where friends with. We were at South Beach and noticed that there was many women topless. My buddy and I through out that day tried to convince the our wifes to go topless. Both women were shy. Just before we packed up for the day my wife and my buddies wife said to us.
" Tomorrow we are going to Halouver Beach. We are willing go topless if you guys go nude. Its only fair. " Both of us guys said o.k. The next day we went to Halouver Beach and soon as we were setteled my buddy and I took off our trunks and girls did take off thier tops. We enjoyed the rest of our day. Our wifes did look hot topless and I did notice my buddy wife checking me out naked as well as my wife checking my buddy out naked.
Susan

Port Orange, FL

#80 Dec 30, 2010
CIV wrote:
My wife and I were on vaction in Fla. with a couple who we where friends with. We were at South Beach and noticed that there was many women topless. My buddy and I through out that day tried to convince the our wifes to go topless. Both women were shy. Just before we packed up for the day my wife and my buddies wife said to us.
" Tomorrow we are going to Halouver Beach. We are willing go topless if you guys go nude. Its only fair. " Both of us guys said o.k. The next day we went to Halouver Beach and soon as we were setteled my buddy and I took off our trunks and girls did take off thier tops. We enjoyed the rest of our day. Our wifes did look hot topless and I did notice my buddy wife checking me out naked as well as my wife checking my buddy out naked.
I was probably one of those topless girls on South Beach the first day. Did you see me?
rob

Cambridge, UK

#82 May 11, 2011
years ago i had problems getting my mrs to take her top off on the beach but one day i looked at her and the top was off.moments later she got up and walked down to the sea topless.she could she the men were all looking at her boobs and she loved the attention.these days she does not even own a bikini top so it saves the time taking it off and most of the time we just go to a nude beach so she can get it all off.

“Gone Surfing”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#83 May 11, 2011
If my husband and I were on a topless beach then maybe I would go topless,
I would do anything to make him happy, if I had a husband ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Isaacjames97 654,029
Dirty ki...k 1 min pepsant2 11,663
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 2 min Tori 4,982
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min chubbyguy3001 674,607
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min Ben 16,906
Big shot 2 min potww 9
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ChazFarrow 307,566
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Armystrong46 86,527
More from around the web