Men wearing panties before sex/during foreplay

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

New York

#1 Dec 14, 2008
A couple of past girlfriends thought it was hot for me to wear their panties during foreplay, or even during a date, before we had sex. I really enjoyed wearing my lover's sexy satin panties too, though a more recent lady thought I was nuts - what do you think?

New York

#2 Dec 14, 2008
anybody?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 14, 2008
Michael Christensen wrote:
anybody?
I'm sure you've seen my other posts on the subject. I think it's really sexy to put my panties on a man and rub him thorough them. I'd love to have him wear them secretly all day under his normal clothes, then when he gets home... oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

New York

#4 Dec 14, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've seen my other posts on the subject. I think it's really sexy to put my panties on a man and rub him thorough them. I'd love to have him wear them secretly all day under his normal clothes, then when he gets home... oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Seen some of your posts Lola, though not on this subject....didn't know you liked this! you're one frisky lady :D

Yeah, I love wearing a girl's satin panties...the soft feel, and thought of her wearing them gets me going....I've worn them through a dinner date, though all day....the poor guy would go crazy thinkin about you ;)

New York

#5 Dec 14, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you get him to do? and more importantly...what do you do to him once he's home?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 15, 2008
<quoted text>
Seen some of your posts Lola, though not on this subject....didn't know you liked this! you're one frisky lady :D
Yeah, I love wearing a girl's satin panties...the soft feel, and thought of her wearing them gets me going....I've worn them through a dinner date, though all day....the poor guy would go crazy thinkin about you ;)
BINGO!!

You're one smart guy! That's the idea!!! LOL!! He comes home and ravages the hell out of me!!!
Sneaky, eh???

I just like to play. I actually like cross dressing men, too. I have one secret, platonic friend who likes me to shave him, put on his make up, do his hair & dress him. Then we go out on the town and have a great time. We love to look at people looking at us - it's a blast. He's totally straight, too.

New York

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Wow lola that's real hot!! what sorta panties would you make me wear ;)

“lets talk”

carlisle,pa

#8 Dec 15, 2008
panties are nothing. try putting on a gown. then tell me about being horrney
Join Free

New York

#9 Dec 15, 2008
Don't think gowns work like panties - the soft fabric being strained by me is what gets me hot
the rock

New Canaan, CT

#10 Dec 15, 2008
Don't think gowns work like panties - the soft fabric being strained by me is what gets me hot
Wow totally hot n awsome it be funning playing with you n Lola thats for sure
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Dec 15, 2008
My g/f lets me wear panties before and after sex.

New York

#12 Dec 15, 2008
the rock wrote:
<quoted text> Wow totally hot n awsome it be funning playing with you n Lola thats for sure
Yeah, though we need Lola around for the real fun don't we :)
Amanda

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Dec 15, 2008
A couple of past girlfriends thought it was hot for me to wear their panties during foreplay, or even during a date, before we had sex. I really enjoyed wearing my lover's sexy satin panties too, though a more recent lady thought I was nuts - what do you think?
I let my b/f wear my panties when we go out. i love to see the wet spot in them when we get home from all the pre-c*m. Then even more while we have lots of forplay.

New York

#14 Dec 15, 2008
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I let my b/f wear my panties when we go out. i love to see the wet spot in them when we get home from all the pre-c*m. Then even more while we have lots of forplay.
Similar to what I like doing

Just a question, Amanda...if I remember correctly, you're the girl who's been with some huge guys....for me its not such a problem fitting into panties....how do your guys manage? lol
Amanda

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Dec 15, 2008
<quoted text>
Similar to what I like doing
Just a question, Amanda...if I remember correctly, you're the girl who's been with some huge guys....for me its not such a problem fitting into panties....how do your guys manage? lol
Only one huge guy.The rest are all about 6 to 7.5 they fit quit nice in them

New York

#16 Dec 15, 2008
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text> Only one huge guy.The rest are all about 6 to 7.5 they fit quit nice in them
Wow, that's all still a little large compared to me....wonder if you've seen a guy my size...LOL....could I ask how big the huge guy was?
Amanda

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Dec 15, 2008
<quoted text>
Wow, that's all still a little large compared to me....wonder if you've seen a guy my size...LOL....could I ask how big the huge guy was?
He is about 10. How big are you???

New York

#18 Dec 15, 2008
10" !?!? oh my....what else do I say but you lucky girl!! was he amazing??

As for me, I guess in your case the question should be "how small are you?" LOL....don't laugh, but I'm a little over 5" fully erect...
Nyx

Since: Oct 08

Bolton, Canada

#19 Dec 15, 2008
I think it's pretty hot. Makeup on guys too. Props to you, Lola!
Amanda

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Dec 15, 2008
I love to put a bra and a thong on my b/f and thendo him with our strap-on. I just slide the thong string aside and enter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min bored Tampa boy 251,701
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min giggetmitchell 596,647
Halifax West Yorkshire gay meets (Nov '13) 2 min ali 52
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min emoney1105 415,254
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min 16UKGUY 542,023
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min freaky9999 60,575
Hartlepool/Middlesbrough Sex 3 min Joe 1
More from around the web